Chapter 14

Heaven

Rei's Pov

'Oppa, are we done?' I asked my brother while he came near me and wrapped my shoulders.

'Yes, lets go home now. Do you have a place that you want to visit?' He ruffled my hair.

 'Ah! Lets visit Oppars in the office. I wanna buy lunch for them!' I said and he smiled.

'Arasso. Lets go.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, we arrived at the cafe near YG building. My brother ordered a lot of foods and beverages for the boys.

'Ah, dont forget black coffee with more sugar for Jiyong, Oppa.' I said remindering him.

'Yep' He said and holding my hands, lead me walk out from the cafe.  

 

'Oppa!' I shouted happily when i saw all of them at recording studio.

'Hey, beautiful!' Seungri came closer and hugged me. 

 

'I brought foods, lets eat.' I said and all of them clapped their hands. But wait, i didnt saw Jiyong Oppa in this room.

 'Oppa, where is Jiyong Oppa?' I asked Daesung while all of us started to eat.

'He was in the dance studio, practicing for his new mv' Daesung said.

 'Rei, would you go to him and give these foods? I’m pretty sure he was hungry.' My brother said. 

 

I thought a little while until I nodded my head and went out to dance studio. Actually, im afraid if he was around. I cant control my mind and my heartbeat. I’m happy and scared at the same time. 

 

'Excuse me' i said and enter the door. I take a look first and searching for Jiyong. He was there. sweaty and exhausted, but he smiled after saw me.

 'Rei! Come here!' He waved his hand to me and I slowly walking approached him. There was no one except us in this room and its made my mind going uncontrolled. 

'Oppa, i brought you foods and beverages' i said and offer the coffee to him.

'Waow, thank you! Aaaah im so hungry' he said and took his food. I smiled and sat besides him. 'Where's the others, Oppa?' I asked him. He answered with mouth full of food and i swear to God he was really really cute! 

'They are going to cafetaria, its our rest time but i still want to practicing so they left me alone here' he said and unconsciously there's bread crumb on his lips. I giggled and he staring at me for a while. 'Aigoo Oppa, you  are such a kid' i said and wiped his lips with tissue. 

He shocked while i did that and his eyes grow bigger. He stared at me and blushed. I felt embarassed too after that. What are you doing Rei? 

'I wanna go to recording studio again. Bye Oppa.' I stood up immediately and about to walked to the door when he hold my hands again to stopped me. 

'Whats wrong Oppa?' I said to him again.

'Yah, did you see that I'm alone? I want you to be here' he said and looked forward to me. I could feel electricity goes from his hands to my heart. He's so kind, and honest. I couldn’t said anything again and just sat silently besides him.

'Nah, beautiful. Aaaaaa...' He said while fed me his food. I opened my mouth and ate from him. He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear and after that he my cheeks with his thumb. He looked at me intensely and i could saw.. pain? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘How’s your day?’ he asked again while still eating.

‘Its good. I went to my check up a while ago and my brother was happy. I thought there’s nothing wrong about me.’ I explained to him and he nodded his head, still feding me.

‘Let me accompany you in your next check up’ he said and looked at me. I could feel my face turned hot and blushing. I just slowly nodded my head, didnt have a courage to looked at his eyes.

Soon, the dancers started to gather again in the dance studio and they would start their practice again so I excused my self and went out.

‘Oppa, i’m back’ i said when i enter the recording studio.

‘Do you want to go home now?’ my brother asked me and i nodded my head.

‘okay, we’ll go back. Boys, we leave first’ he said and holding my hands.

‘Bye, beautiful! See you later!’ Seungri shouted and waved his hands.

------------------------------------------------------------

‘Rei, may i ask you something?’ My brother asked me all of sudden while we still in the traffic jam, made me turned my head to him.

‘What is that, Oppa?’ i said, confused.

‘Well, dont be mad, please. I’m just asking’ He said again and its made me so curious.

‘Go on’ i said and listened carefully.

 ‘The doctor, he said that it was good for you to stay at the hospital, since its very dangerous for you if you got attack again and you’re far from the hospital.’ He said and made me shocked.

‘Oppa, are you trying to make me stay at the hospital? My condition was worst, I know. But i dont want to stay at the hospital. Not anymore.’ I said, my eyes were already teary.

‘I know, baby girl, but the doctor was true. He was being honest here and i’ll do anything to keep you safe. Would you listen to Oppa now? I dont thought it will be long time, you just have to stay 1 week or 2 weeks so we can maintain your condition. Maybe with that we can cure your illness.’ He said again and i felt tears on my cheeks.

‘Oppa, lets not talk about it. I know my body and my condition very well. I will do it if I have to but right now its not necessary for me.’ I wiped my tears and said to him. We arrived at the apartement after that and I rushed to the bedroom. I locked my self in and  burst out crying.

‘Rei’ My brother knocked slowly in the door and calling me.

‘Leave me alone, Oppa’ I said at him, still didnt want to open the door.

‘Baby girl, listen to me. Listen to Oppa, please. We can talk to it nicely, I understand what you feel, i know you hate to stay at there but its important for you, beautiful.’ He said again and made my anger was about to explode.  I walked and open the door, still with tears in my eyes and I saw my brother stood up in front of me.

‘Rei’ He was about to hugged me when I slap his hand, ignoring his hug.

‘You didnt understand, Oppa. You didnt understand at all! Did you know how much its scared me when I have to stay alone at the hospital? Did you know  that Im tired whenever the doctor said im okay eventhough I know I’m not? Did you know that its so painful whenever the nurses come and gave me all the medication? Did you-’ I shouted and fell to the ground, hugged my knees. I couldnt continued my words since its so painful to me. I just crying hard and felt disappointed with my brother.

‘Rei...’ I felt his hands wrapped me as he kneeled down in front of me. I couldnt face him right now.

‘Im tired. Dont bother me.’ I pushed his body and stood up. I went inside the bedroom and lock myself again.

 

TOP’s POV

She’s mad at me, really mad until she didnt let me to touch her. This was first time since we’re kid when I crushed her toys. She locked herself in her room for 1 hour and i still could heard her sobbing. I must be hurting her so much. I know that she will hate this stay-at-the-hospital idea but I never thought that it would brought huge impact for her. She looked so sad and desperate a while ago when she told me how painful her medication while crying. Its made me really sad and want to cry too seeing her in this state.

I dont know what am I doing right now while she still mad at me. I just roaming around the living room and sat on the couch and staring at her room, then walked closer and tried to knocked the door when I heard her sobbed again and made me stop. She told me to not bothered her and I decided to gave her some time alone. I sat on the couch again and felt tired. God, how come this thing could be so difficult?

 

Jiyong’s POV

I just finished my schedule today and went home alone since Daesung, Seungri, and Youngbae decided to clubbing tonight. Its 9 pm right now and I’m sure TOP hyung and Rei surely had their dinner. I’m not hungry at all since YG hyung gave me and my crew dinner a while ago when we still practice. I arrived at the apartement and expected  to saw 2 of my beloved people watching TV in the living room or else but I end up found TOP hyung sleeping on the couch and Rei was nowhere. I have no idea what’s going on here.

‘Hyung.. wake up’ i said and squeezed his body lightly.

'Hmmm, hey Ji you’re home’  he said and got up, rubbing his eyes.

‘Yeah, its already late, why you slept on the couch? Where’s Rei?’ i asked him.

‘Omo! What time is it?!’ He shouted immediately.

‘Its already past 9 hyung, where’s Rei?’ I repeated my question again.

‘Did she still locked her room? She didnt have dinner yet.’ He said and stood up.

‘Mwo? Locked herself? Why?’ I asked again while watching him came to Rei’s bedroom and slowly knocked her door.

‘I’ll tell you later, but she have to eat first’ He answered me again.

‘Rei, do you hear me? You have to eat.’ He said in front of the room and there’s no responses from inside.

‘I will get the spare key’ I said and walked to my room. I didnt know what happen but I couldn’t let she skip her dinner. I gave the spare key to TOP hyung and he silently opened the door. I followed him and saw Rei was sleeping.

‘She must be tired of crying’ TOP hyung said and covered her with blanket. I could saw her tears mark and her eyes was swollen. She must be crying hard a while ago.

‘I’ll make food for her.’ He said and leaving the room. I sat in the kitchen while Top hyung preparing thefood.

‘What happen hyung?’ I asked again.

He sighed deeply and started to tell the problems. ‘Her doctor said to me that its good for her to just stay at the hospital, so we can maintain her condition. Her condition is stable but it will be really dangerous if she got attack again, and I told  her. She ends up angry at me because she thought it was not necessary for her and she knows her body so well. She said im not understand her condition at all.’

I just nodded my head after listened to his story. I’m understand what was Rei feeling but I couldn’t blamed TOP hyung too since I know its the best for her.

‘Dont worry, hyung. I’ll try to talk to her. Maybe if she listens to third person opinion she will changes her  mind since all of us just want the best for her. I’ll help you.’ I said and I really mean it. I just couldnt let bad things happens to her. Not now after I loved her with all my heart.