Chapter 15

Heaven

Jiyong’s POV

‘I’ll wake her up and give the meal for her. You should rest, hyung.’ I said to TOP hyung. I can say he’s deadly tired and sleepy.

‘It’s okay. Come on. I hope she didnt mad at me again.’ TOP hyung said.

I followed him to her room. While TOP hyung preparing her meal on the desk, I tried to waking her up but I saw her skin was turned read and her breath was unstable. I quickly touched her forehead and it was burn. She has high fever.

‘Hyung, she’s got fever!’ I shouted and touched her cheeks. ‘Rei, Rei, wake up. Can you hear me? Rei, wake up. You have to wake up’ I said and hugging her.

TOP hyung rushed to us and his voice was full of worried. ‘What happened, Ji?’

‘She’s got fever, hyung. I think she passed out, her breath was unstable, what should we do?’ I can feel my hands which wrapped her trembling, I dont know what should i do!

‘I’ll prepare a warm towel and medicine for her, just make sure to keep her warm.’ He said.

‘Rei, rei, wake up, Rei.’ I still trying to wake her up. Its not good if the fever made her passed out, I have to make her breath steady again. I wrapped her in my arm, she have to stay warm.

‘Op..pa..’ she finally spoken and opened her eyes.

‘yes, Rei, wake up. You have to wake up’ I said again, I can feel fear in my voice, what if i lose her?

‘Its..cold..Its very..cold..’ She said again, made me hugged her more tight.

‘Is it still cold? Oppa is here, Oppa will make you warm’ I said and after that TOP hyung went inside the room again, brought a big bowl with warm water.

‘Here, wipe her face and neck with the towel, it will made her sweating and the fever will be gone’ He said and handed me the towel. I did like he said for few times, and Rei’s face became a little relax, her fever was a bit down too. TOP hyung fed her the medicine and now she can breath steadily. I felt relieved she’s fine.

‘She’s not fine yet, we have to wait until she opens her eyes. If she got fever, usually she will get the attack too. And it will be very dangerous for her now, we have to bring her to the hospital immediately.’ TOP hyung said again and made me uneasy.

‘Arasso, hyung.’ My hands now hold her hands more tightly, my heart was beating fast. I’m afraid for losing her. Not now.

‘I’ll get the car, can you bring her?’ TOP hyung said and I nodded my head. He went to the car first, and I scooped her, with her head on my arms. She still closed her eyes.

‘I’ll not let bad things happen to you, promise.’ I kissed her forehead while made my way to the car.

 

TOP’s POV

We’ve arrived to the hospital. I and Jiyong, with Rei in his arms run towards  the emergency room. The doctors handle her immediately, preventing her from get the attack. I just could feeling sad when I saw her body was connecting to the tools which monitoring her heart to make sure her condition was stable.

‘She’s fine, hyung. She’ll be fine’ Jiyong said to me. Its funny heard him said this things because at first he’s the one who worried so much. I just could smiled at him and nodded my head. She’ll be fine, i know it too. But she became weaker everyday eventhough she didnt show it, her body told us.

‘Thank you Ji for all of your help’ I said to him.

‘Its okay, hyung.’ He answered me. We sat on the couch outside the room and facing each other. He’s very kind to Rei, and maybe its because he loves her? Should I ask about it? Is it the right time?

‘Err..’ we said together and made us laughed.

‘You first’ I said to Jiyong. He smiled a bit and cleared his throat.

‘Hyung, I think of it for thousand times before and I know maybe this is kinda weird for you. But i’ll be honest to you here and I dont have anyhthing to be covered up again. Its about me and Rei, I-‘

‘You love her, right?’ I said, cut his words. He looked at me with disbelief and shocked.

‘Hyung, how could you know?’ He asked me, his face was blushing.

‘Yah, I have two eyes for watching you two and both of you acted very strange after that accident. Ah, also before the accident. The others maybe have their mind same as me but we were too enjoyed watching both of you being funny and awkward to each other so I didnt have a chance to talk to you. It’s good thing that you brought this up. Do you have anything to say to me before I say what I have to you?’ I said again, made he smiled.

‘Yeah, hyung. I dont know what to say anymore now, you got me. It was right. I love her. I love Rei, hyung. I dont know why but I want to be by her side, I want to protect him with my own. I love her with all my heart. I’m not Gdragon who will play with woman’s hearts again but right now I am Kwon Jiyong. I want her to be mine.’ He said.

I know he’s being sincere. I knew him for a long time and I knew when he’s being serious and I could said he didnt lie to me. He’s loving my sister. I’m happy and scared at the same time. I’m scared both of them will be hurt in the end.

‘Ji, listen to me. First, I want to say thank you to you for loving my sister, I know you for years and I could say that you are the best thing that woman can received. I’m so happy for my sister, she must be very grateful.’ I said, stopped for a bit and waiting his response, he just smiled so I continued. ‘Second, I have to make you remember that she already had a fiancee, and Kevin said to me that he also loves Rei. I’ll give it up to both of you but I beg you to not hurting her in all way. You have to talk with Kevin if you want to make this things clear. This love triangle will be hurt, I dont want her to take this seriously, not now when she cant get deperessed.’ He just nodded his head, trying to figure this things out. He surely know that loving my sister wouldnt be easy since there’s Kevin between them. Kevin and Rei’s bonds are beyond words and its not easy to separate them.

‘Third, Ji. She is dying.’ I said, made him sad.

‘I know, hyung. But I dont care. I just want to protect her no matter what.’ He said again, made me sighed.

‘Ji, her condition will getting worst until the point that not all of us can do anything for her. Loving her just will bring you a pain. She’s sick and it will be hard for both of you. I hope you understand that’ I said, tried to made her realized Rei’s condition. He just smiled.

‘Hyung, I dont really know why people hurting each other, but for loving, did someone needs a reason? I dont care what will happen later but right now she is more important to me than anything else.’  He said

His words made me realized that he loves her more than I think. He knows her condition and ready to face it. He’s trustworthy, I know from the beginning, but his words made me believe in him even more.

‘And fourth, she loves you. I know it very well. Thank you for loving her too’

 

Rei’s POV

My head was heavy. Its really hard for opened my eyes but I did it. I heard machine’s voice, made me realized that I’m not in my room anymore. I remember that last nigh I’ve got fever and I think my brother brought me to the hospital when I passsed out.

Sigh.

In the end I ended up in the hospital again, and its because my condition. Even my own body didnt wants to hear me. I cried silently, still felt disappointed with my body... and my brother.

‘Rei, did you awake?’ My brother opened the door. I saw him before I turned back my body, backfacing him. I didnt want to saw him now. I didnt want to cry in front of him, it will show how weak i am.

‘Hey, baby girl’ He came near me. I didnt greet him back.

‘Well, I can see that you still mad at me. I just want to say that I have schedule today and Jiyong will accompany you. He will arrive in few minutes. He just got back to home and will be back here soon. He’s deadly worried about you last night so I told you to not mad at him too, do you want something before I leave?’ He said again. I sighed deeply, tried to holding back my tears.

‘Are you happy now, Oppa? Are you happy watch me here?’ I asked. My voice was full of disappointment. I know that. There’s a long silence before finally he touched my head and said with his trembling voice ‘Its hurts. Its very hurts watching you like this. But I have no choice. I’ll do anything to keep you alive even you have to mad at me. I’ll be waiting Jiyong outside. Just call me if you want something.’ He bent over and kissed my head. His tears dropped when he did that. I felt guilty but my disappoinment feeling win over that. So i just nodded my head and I heard the door closed. I started to cried again.

 

Jiyong’s POV

I rushed to the hospital after got permission from YG hyung. I have to accompany Rei since TOP hyung has a schedule. To be honest, I volunteered my self. I really want to be by her side in this hard time. I think she needs me, because she had a major fight with TOP hyung last night.

When I nearly approached her room, I saw TOP hyung sat down on the couch outside. He stared blankly at the wall.

‘Hyung’ I called him. He gasped for a second. I saw his eyes was bloody shot. He was cried.

‘Hey, Ji.’

‘Hyung, what happened? Did Rei awake?’ I asked

‘Yeah, she’s awake just now. Nothing happened. She just still mad at me. You know, sibling’s fight could be so harsh sometimes. I need you for accompany her inside.’ He said.

‘Are you okay? You didnt look well.’

‘Yeah, im okay. I’ll leave now. She didnt eat her meal yet. You have to eat too. Call me if something happen, okay.’ He patted my shoulders

‘You have to eat too, hyung.’ I said to him. He nodded his head before left.