Chapter 16

Heaven

Jiyong’s POV

I went inside the room and found her sobbed and cried. I knew she’s sad too but maybe she’s too angry towards TOP hyung. I approached her and touched her hair.

‘Rei’ I called her. She stopped sobbing for a few seconds and rubbed her eyes. She turned her body to me and tried to get up.

‘Good morning, Oppa’ She greeted me cheerfully although I knew she just cried a while ago. She did it again, holding back her tears in front of people, acted to be strong.

‘How are you?’ I asked. Just to make sure what was her feeling.

‘I’m all good. The fever had gone. Thank you, Oppa.’ She smiled again. I sat in front of her and touched her chin with my hand.

‘What’s wrong, Oppa? Ah, you worried about me, right? It’s okay. I’m fi-‘

‘No one will going mad at you if you cry, Rei.’ I said, cutting her words. I looked at her deeply. Her smile slowly disappeared and I could saw her eyes were shaking.

‘What are you talking about, Oppa?’ she asked me. I sighed and came closer, pulled her to my embrace.

‘You know exactly what I mean, Rei. It’s not a shameful thing if you let out your tears.’ I said to her and rubbed her back. Her body started to shaking, but she still didnt say any words.

‘Forgive him, TOP hyung didnt do it on purpose. He just wants the best for you. He loves you, you know that, right?’ I said again. She burried her face to my shoulder. I could heard she sobbing slowly. I hugged her more tightly and patted her head.

‘Dont hold it anymore. Just cry if you want to. Its hurt to me seeing you like this’

‘I’m not angry to him, Oppa. I just feel disappointed.’ She finally spoke and cried. She hugged me back, still burried her face on my shoulder.

‘You know that he didnt has choices right? Your condition last night was very dangerous.’ I said to her. She nodded her head lightly and bursted out crying.

I let her cried for an hour while still hugged her. After that she slowly released my embrace and faced me.

‘I think I have to apologize to my brother’ She said, made me smiled.

‘Good girl.’ I patted her head. She smiled and hugged me again.

‘Thank you, Oppa. You always been there if i need someone. Thank you’ She said. I wrapped my arms around her waist, tried to breath her scent. I’d love to hugged her, felt her warmth. Somehow its made me calm and peaceful.

‘Rei’

‘Hm?’

‘May I love you?’

 

Rei’s POV

I cried in front of Jiyong Oppa for second time. Gosh, this was really embarassing. I promised my self to not showed up my weakness in front of people but I did it TWICE. I just couldnt hold it when somebody said ‘Go on, i dont mind if you cried’, and its Jiyong, the one that I loved. He talked about my brother and told me to forgive him. I cried for  a long time before I felt relax enough and didnt feel sad about my brother anymore. Jiyong was such an angel that told me to not did something stupid since my time is running out. I smiled and said to him that I’ll apologize to my brother. He smiled and patted my head. I hugged him and said thank you. He hugged me back and I felt so warm and peaceful in his embrace. If I could be here forever, I will.

‘Rei?’ He called, still hugged me.

‘Hm?’ I answered.

‘May I love you?’

My whole world stopped.

No.

I’m dreaming.

Its must be dream.

There’s an awkward silence after that and he slowly released his embrace, cupped my face with nhis palms.

‘Rei, answer me’ He said, looked at my face deeply.

I bit my lower lips, tried to said something.

‘Ha, dont joke around Oppa’ I said, faking a laugh and hit his chest lightly. I knew he didnt joking, but I didnt know what to said right now..

He sighed.

‘I’m not joking, Rei. I love you’ He said again. I couldnt looked his eyes so I lowered my head, tried to holding back my tears.

‘Oppa, I’m tired’ I removed his palms from my chin.

‘Rei, look at me’ He said again. I felt sincere in his voice.

‘Oppa, please dont’ I avoided him again.

‘Rei, I’m serious. I love you.’

Please dont said it again. I love you more, you know? But i couldn’t tell you that.

‘Oppa, please’ I said, covered my face with my hands

*ringggggggggggggggggg*

His phone suddenly rang, someone called him. He thought for a second before picked up.

‘Hello, Dae? What’s wrong?’ He said and I could heard Daesung’s voice a bit.

‘What?! Arasso, I’ll be there right now!’Jiyong Oppa shouted, shocking me.

‘What’s wrong, Oppa?’ I said, finally facing him. His face turned pale and he’s nervous. He bit his bottom lips if he’s nervous.

‘Rei, you have to come with me. Now. Can you walk?’ He said with worried voice and hurriedly.

‘Oppa, is there something wrong?’ I asked again.

He exhaled a deep breath before talked to me.

‘TOP hyung got an accident in his shooting location. Dae told me that he got injury and he’s here in the emergency room’ He said, made me froze. I’m dreaming again. Its could not be happened. I dont have a chance for apologize to my brother.

‘You lied’ I said to him, my voice was shaking.

‘Rei, we have to go.’ He said approaching me.

I got up from my bed and pulled out my IV drip, I went out from my room immediately and run towards the emergency room. I couldnt believed this!

‘Rei! Wait!’ Jiyong shouted and followed me.

I have to see my brother. Where the hell is he?!

I ran to the emergency room and found some people waiting outside, including the boys and manager Oppa.

‘Oppa, where’s my brother?!’ I asked Daesung with my tears rolling down on my cheeks.

‘He’s inside, Rei. He still got the treatment’ daesung answered.

I cant wait, I ran to his room and opened the door immediately. I saw him with bandage on his hand. He saw me and smiled. ‘Hey, baby girl.’ He said

‘Oppa, what happened?’ I said.

‘Ah, I hit the window while shooting and the shattered glass made wound on my hand but its good. Hey, dont cry’ He said and approaching me.

There’s a silent awkward and he stopped in front of ne. I cried river and hit his chest lightly.

‘Idiot! You idiot! Didnt you know how scared I am for thinking that something bad may be happened to you?!’ I said while crying

‘Oops, ow ow. Hey hey I’m sorry baby girl, dont hit me again, its painful.’ He said, tried to avoid my hands

‘I dont care! You deserve it!’ I said still crying.

My brother hugged me immediately with one hand and stopped me.

‘I’m sorry, baby girl. I didnt know that I made you very worried. I also felt like that whenever I saw you in pain, I did all of that for you, I’m scared for losing you. Didnt you understand?’ He said.

I nodded and hugged him back.

‘Oppa, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry’ I said, still crying.

‘Apologize accepted, baby girl. Dont cry, please’ He said again.

I released my embrace and helped him to sat down on te chair again.

‘Oppa, is it hurts?’ I asked and pointed his wound.

‘No, actually I dont know that my hands was bleeding until the staff stopped my acting’ he said and laughed.

‘Pabo, i thought you’re in car accident or what, Daesung Oppa sounded very worried’ I said and kissed his cheeks.

‘I told him to do that, he and Jiyong were a good actor indeed.’ He laughed again

‘Yah, Oppa!’ i hit his head again

‘Talking abput Jiyong, where is he?’ He asked, made me remember what happened between me and Jiyong a while ago.

‘Oppa, did Jiyong Oppa said something to you?’ I asked him

‘Nope, wae?’ He answered.

I sighed. ‘Oppa, I think we need to talk’ I said to him

‘ About what?’

‘I want to go back to LA’