Chapter 7

Heaven
Jiyong's POV
 
Rei's fiancee came today and even I knew about the truth behind their engagement, I couldn't hold my weird feelings. I don't want to see them together since its just made my heart sick, so I decided to go to the studio first before the others. At the studio I met Teddy hyung.
 
'Hey Jiyong-ah. Why are you so gloomy today?' He asked me.
 
 'Nothing, hyung. I just feel bad from this morning.' I said lazily.
 
'Aigoo. You can tell me anyhting, you know. What's bugging your mind?' He said and patted my shoulder. I thought for a second and yeah, Teddy hyung always has my trust since he's like my father.
 
'Hyung.. I think I fell in love' I said to him and he laughed.
 
'Omo Jiyong, who's this lucky girl anyway?' He asked and smiled at me.
 
'Its TOP hyung's sister, hyung.' I answered and he nodded.
 
'So what's made you worried?' He asked again and I sighed deeply.
 
'She had a fiancee already, hyung.' I said and he looked at me with disbelief.
 
'Aigoo, its always there's a chance, you know. Don't give up too early.' Teddy hyung patted my shoulder again.
 
After that, the boys came to studio and we started our activities. We have performance this afternoon at MBC so we must rehearse first. After we prepared for our performances and get ready, I got text from Rei and she said she's here. I can't help but started worry about her. This girl really made me crazy! Its very dangerous for her to watch us from that spot since her foot was injury!
 
On the stage, Seungri told me where she is so I stared at her to watch if she's okay and I saw a guy which I guessed its Kevin besides her. Here goes my heartache again. Aigoo what's wrong with you, Kwon Jiyong?
 
During our performance, I couldn't moved my eyes from her. TOP hyung asked our manager to fetch her. After she arrived at the waiting room, I didn't felt tired anymore since I saw her happy face and I couldn't hide my smile. Finally she introduced me to Kevin and I could feel the tense between us. I don't know but I felt Kevin saw her not just as his sister but I could saw love in his eyes. Maybe she's too blind to saw it and always thought about her 'brother' Kevin. We went to restaurant after our schedule was finished and I couldnt't got more happier since she sat besides me. I felt peaceful beside her and I could rest my tired mind just by watching her around me. Is this something that you called love, huh? She always laughed when the boys and I was too tired to joined the conversation so I just leaned my head on her and tried to regained my energy with her smell. Gosh, I love her! 
 
After we arrived at the restaurant, I could saw many fans gathered around the front door. It was not good for her at all. She couldn't go out from the van with the fans didn't noticed her.  I really want to go to another restaurant but I knew that the member were deadly tired and hungry already. TOP hyung called me immediately and he thought the same thing as me but we worried about her too. After he talked with Rei, she said that its okay and we should go to the restaurant. I didn't agreed with her but she pushed me. I have no choice, so I agreed with her but I volunteered to brought her inside and with that, we made a guard bar with me and her at the center.
 
Finally after struggling so hard, we could enter inside the restaurant and have a private room.
 
'Omo! Rei, you're bleeding!' Seungri said and I could felt my body frozen. I saw long bleeding scratches on her foot and I could felt how painful it is. I rushed to her with tissues in my hand and tried to cleaning her wound but she stopped me and said that she will do it alone. My heart was ache one more time and I saw that she didn't cleaned her wound because its very painful. She bit her lip and her face was already pale. I felt so useless. I thought I can protect her but here she is. Got wound all over her body. I felt like a trash and empty. I didn't even could to think clearly.
 
After TOP hyung and Kevin came, he went to got some first aid so I decided to go with him. We got it from the waiter and he said to me 'Jiyong, would you give this to Rei? I will do something about the crowd.' He said and I just nodded. I went to our room and she nowhere to be found.
 
'Where's Rei?' I asked and Youngbae answered me. 'She and Kevin went to rest room.'
 
I rushed to rest room after that and when I was about to enter the rest room, I heard Kevin said 'Do you know, baby girl? Its okay to cried if you want to. No need to hold your pain alone.' and she started to cried while I just stood up outside.
 
So its true that she always holds her pain and didn't want to show her tears to the others. I didn't know why but my chest was so painful and I could felt tears start to filled my eyes. Why she didn't trust me like Kevin? Why she must holds her pain all by herself? I always be here for her and she choosed to closed herself for anyone except Kevin and her brother. Can I be someone to her?
 
I choosed to left the rest room and waiting for her in our room. She came back with smile in her face and I told you I didn't even stand to looked at her since it was so painful to me looked her hide that things. So we just spent the night together and I can't laughed at all even the boys always joked and entertained her. I can't. I can't do it. We went home separately because she said that she wanted to be with Kevin and her brother. Its easier for me and my heart will not get aching again. We arrived at the dorm and I say good bye to her. I went to my room and thought about her all over again. After that I felt my tears started to rolling down and I can't handle it. So I decided to sleep and not thinking about her anymore. 
 
 
TOP's POV
 
'Kev, would you go with me? The boys can take care of Rei' I said to Kevin when we decided to went to restaurant.
 
'Oh, okay.' Kevin answered.
 
'Let me drive' I said and we went inside the car.
 
'So, what do you want to talk about brother-in-law?' He said and smiled. Yeah, he already know that if I ask for his time, there's something that I would talk to him.
 
'You still know my habit, dude.' I said and giggled.
 
'Look Kevin. I felt very thankful because Rei had you when I left 2 years ago, and I really owe you A LOT.' I said to open the conversation.
 
'Yah, why you talked like you just know me? We've known each other for years you know. What's your point anyway?' He said again and I sighed deeply.
 
'Kev, I know that this engagement thing was just because you want to take care of Rei since I was left. But now I already here and I didn't want to left her again. I will take care of her and give everything in my life for her. So I want to tell you that no need for you to sacrifice your own happiness for her again and go get your own happiness. Its not your responsibilities anymore.' I said with my sincere tone and I hope he will understand. But he just burst out of laughed and I looked at him in disbelief.
 
'Yah! I'm serious!' I said and smiled too.
 
'Aigoo. Seunghyun, how will you react if I told you that I loved Rei with all my heart?' He said and I shocked.
 
'Kev, don't say.' I said.
 
'I love her, dude. I really love her and not in the brother way like we used to be.' He said with deep voice and I could felt sincere in his voice.
 
'But.. Since when?' I asked him again.
 
He just smirked and said 'Well, let's say that I woke up someday and she lost, she escaped from the hospital, and I got crazy looked over here, and when I found her, I promised my self to not let her alone again and I realized that she's just too important for my life to be lost' I said.
 
'But you know that Rei doesn't love you like that, right?' I asked him again.
 
He smiled and said 'Yeah, I know. I don't care anyway. Rei's happiness is more important right now and I don't want my feeling for her bothered her mind. She has to enjoy every seconds in her life. And I must say to you, brother, Rei always thought that she depends her life to me, but for me, it's reversely since I can't live without her around me.' He explained again and I can't help but smiled.
 
'Yeah, same here. She's everything for me, too. Aigoo, you're really one of a kind. I'm glad my beautiful lady found the right person for her. I give my beloved sister to you, brother-in-law.' I said and bowed my head to him.
 
After that both of us laughed and enjoyed our road. We arrived at the restaurant and it seems chaos in there. After talked with Jiyong and Rei, we've decided to still have dinner in here. The boys and Rei went inside first and we came later. I was so shocked after see her bleeding and rushed to got first aid kit. After got the aid, I gave it to Jiyong who came with me. I decided to talked with the crowd and told them that Rei is my little sister so they couldn't harm her again. I went outside with the waiters which I paid to guard me.
 
'Oppa!' 'Seunghyun Oppa!' The fans kept shouted my name.
 
'Girls, thank you for always supported us. Thank you for always be there and wait for us. I and my member owe you guys alot.' I said and bowed to them. My act made the fans more crowded and I raised my hand for got some attention.
 
'I know that all of you must have questions in your head about us and the girl who with us before. I want to clarifiy all the things and I tell you that the girl is my little sister. She just came here from LA and I'll take care of her. She doesn't have any special relationship with anyone of bigbang since she's a little sister for us. She's everything to me and I don't want her private life to be exposed. I beg to all of you. Thank you for your kindness' I said and bowed my head. After that I came inside again. I went to rest room before go to our room but I saw Jiyong outside. Is he cried? I just saw him for a while and he went back to our room. Few seconds later, Rei and Kevin went out from the restroom,too. Mwo? What happened here?
 
 
Kevin's POV
 
Finally, I said to Seunghyun that I love his sister and as I expected, he understands my feelings for Rei. I couldn't be happier. I promise to my self that I will do everything to Rei and dedicated my self for her. Actually, I thought about marry her, but I think she wouldn't welcomed about this idea. Now I got a full responsibility for her from her parents and her brother now so It'll be easier for me to protected her and not let her be like 2 years ago again. But I have something that bugging my mind. Its Jiyong. Yeah, I don't know why but I felt Jiyong doesn't really good with me around even though I could saw his kindness when he saw Rei. Maybe I have a rival?