Chapter 20

Heaven

 

Jiyong's POV
 
It feels so good to woke up with her in my arms. She buried her face in my chest and wrapped her arm in my waist. She's such an angel, i swear. I woke up and didnt felt sleepy again, so I just stared at her with all my love. She's here. I still couldnt believe it. 
 
'Nggh' she started to moved, opened her eyes. 
 
'Morning, babe' i said and kissed the top of her head.
 
'What time is it, Oppa?' She asked. Rubbed her eye. She's so cute i wanna eat her! 
 
'Its 07.00 am. Its still early' i said and stared at her again.
 
'Stop do that you're creepy' she said again, made me smiled
 
'How can I stop staring at you if you become prettier everyday, baby?' I said to her.
 
She laughed and said 'eeewww, you're so cheesy mushy mushy mister' 
 
'Whatever' i said and leaned to kissed her. She closed her eyes and welcoming my kiss. After a few minute she broke the kiss and hugged me. 
 
'Kevin broke our engagement, Oppa' she said to me. 
 
'He let me be with you' she said again, buried her face deeper in my chest.
 
'Yeah, we should thanked him' i said and patted her head. I felt very thankful towards Kevin. Not just because he gave Rei to me, but he also believes me that I could taking care of Rei, and I dont planning to ruin his belief. 
 
'Hyung, breakfast time!' Seungri shouted from the living room. 
 
'They called us' she said again, smiling. I kissed her one more time and hold her hands. 
 
'Morning, princess' TOP hyung said while he saw Rei and hugged her. She hugged him back and kissed his cheek. 
 
'Oppa, im back' she said. 
 
'I know, you'll be back. Lets eat' he said. I felt very happy. I did something right and now everyone is happy.
 
'So, now we've got a new couple right?' Youngbae said, made me blushed
 
'Omo hyung you're so weird for blushing like that!' Seungri teased me , made me hit his head.
 
'Yah!' I said, and all of them laughed. 
 
'So whats your plan, Ji? You know the press will know about it sooner or later' TOP hyung said to me
 
'Yes, actually i didnt have any plan. I dont want hide her, i promise to protect her, hyung' i said with all my sincerity. I know top hyung believe me. I wont let my fans or press hurt her. 
 
'What do you think, princess?' He asked Rei. Rei looked at me for a second and smiled.
 
'I believe at him, Oppa. I know he will do things right' she said, made me kissed her lips. 
 
'Hei! No PDA in the morning!' Seungri shouted, made all of us laugh. 
 
'Allright, i see. I'll give it up to both of you. But Jiyong, i assume you to call YG hyung first. He needs to know and I believe he will protect both of you too' TOP hyung as the older said wisely. I know it must be hard for him, letting his little sister in relationship with me. 
 
'Okay, hyung. I'll do that' i said. 
 
'Ah, Ji. And thank you. For brought her back. Im counting on you'
 
'You have my words, hyung. Dont worry'
 
 
Kevin's POV
 
Sigh. Im so tired. I couldnt slept at all  in the plane. My head was full with Rei. Im not regretting my decision, but i do need time to move on. She's my fiancee. Oh well, my ex-fiancee. 
 
I drag my luggage to the car. I thought i'll drive by myself, so i didnt called my driver. Maybe while driving i could forget about her. Probably.
 
I passed her hospital. I used to visit her there. Sometimes i would accompanied her until late, listened all of her story about nurses, doctors. Hold her hands while she sick. I hate this place. I hate this place because I hate saw Rei's been sick. I hate this place because she's always crying every night in here.
 
After the hospital, its our favourite cafe. We used to have breakfast or lunch together in there, back then when Rei was still healthy enough to go outside. She will ordered for me first, and then forgot to ordered for her. She always said she loves to saw me ate. She loves the smell of my favorite coffee although she didnt drank it. 
 
In the corner, there's a pet shop that she usually went. She loves animals, but didnt want to have one. she always afraid to had a relationship with others, neither human or animals. her world was just me. with me. she always hugged my hands, and from the cafe we would saw the animals from window. i couldnt forget her smile when saw cats, or cute dogs. she's bright with her own light. 
 
And then we will go to the park. We'll play there until evening, eventough sometimes we'll just sat at the bends, with her head on my shoulder. We will watch sunset together and she will smile. I looked at the park now, remembering those old times. Sigh, i missed her. 
 
Wait. there's someone in the corner.
 
Its her. She's waving at me. 
 
I felt my tears flowing when  a light come from my front. I gasped at the light and felt crushed when my vision went dark.