chapter 1

Heaven
Rei's POV
 
'Oppa, don't leave me, please! I'm begging you' I said while crying and hug my brother's back.
 
'Rei, mianhae' he said coldly and leave me.
 
'Oppa!' 
 
I shouted and woke up with tears rolling down on my cheek. So I had a nightmare again, huh?
 
'Oppa.. Oppa..' I whispered and cried until sleep.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*next morning* 
 
I woke up with my heavy and puffy eyes. Seems like, I used to cried before sleep and have to nightmare every night since my brother's left. My brother, Choi Seung Hyun left our family and left LA because my parents didn't permitted him to be an artist. We really didn't have a clue where he is or what he do right now although my parents were already searched all over America. He's really left me and my parents, and it's really painful to me since we're really close. I love my brother more than my life, and it's true because I'm able to live until now because of him. My name is Choi Rei and I will turn to 20 two weeks later. It's really a gift from God since I have a heart disease and my body is getting thiner every single day. 
 
'Hey,baby girl'
I took my eyes to the door and saw my fiancee slowly approached me. My fiancee, Kevin, is the one who cared to me at all after my brother left.
 
'Hey Oppa' I said calmly.
 
'Aigoo, you cried again, right? I can see your tears mark.' He said and came to near me.
 
'Oppa, I miss Seung hyun Oppa so damn much. I think I can't handle it again.' I cried and hugged him.
 
'Yah, don't always cry like this. Seunghyun will surely be sad if you always act like that' he hugged me tightly and rubbed my back.
 
'But, I'm tired of waiting. There's no news about him and my time is running out' 
 
'Baby girl, don't give up please. I promise you I'll find Seunghyun. You and I both knew that he loved you so much and he'll come back once he know you're waiting for him. Please give me time a little bit. Are you okay with that?' He said with cupped my face.
 
I knew he never lied to me and I believed him. But I lost my patience already. All I can do right now is pray to God and hope that I'll still able to make it until I find my brother. I know that I don't have so much time again. But I have to act strong, so I noded my head slowly. He kissed my forehead and pulled me to his hug again. 
 
'Good morning, oh you woke up earlier' A nurse came to my room and checked me.  
 
Yeah, right now I'm living in hospital. Why? Because my body couldn't stand with the home where my brother left me and I have no one to cared about me since my parents are busiest person in the world and rarely come home to accompanied me. I'm just getting weaker every day and now I've spent my whole time in this hospital because I've got attack all the time at home. But my condition is stable right now because of Kevin's care. Well, he is my fiancee but he's not my boyfriend. I don't love him in that way, I love him because he looks like my brother and he knows it. He always taking care of me since we were child with my brother too. Now when my brother left, I only can depends my life to him, and because of that, he pushed me to be his fiancee so he could taking care of me for the rest of my life. I owed him a lot because I knew that I'm just will be a problem for him. My parents and his parents are really good friend and they were happy with our engaged  for my parents because they wouldn't mind about me again. I also thinked that I've been a burden for all people that I loved. Maybe my brother felt it too so he left me, huh? 
 
'How's her?' Kevin asked to the nurse.
 
'Her blood pressure is little bit low and her temperature is 38oC. I think she will feel dizzy all day, but she's fine.' The nurse said while touched my forehead.
 
'Thank you' Kevin said and the nurse went out from my room. Kevin accompanied me for 1 hour and then he went to his office. He's 26 now and worked in his own family office. He is at the same age with my brother. 
 
Actually, even my body wasn't feeling well, I will forced my body to did whatever I want.  Yes, I'm the queen of stubbornness and in the past my brother and Kevin would always gave me what I want. They knew so badly that I really needed their attention since my parents didn't have time for me. But after my brother left me 2 years ago, I was became very weak and didn't have much energy to do my daily things. I couldn't went to the school, too. So practically I only have Kevin now.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*2 days later*
 
'REI! REI' Kevin shouted when he entered my room. His face is so pale and I told you he's look like after met ghost or something like that.
 
'OMO! Oppa! No need to shout like that! What's wrong with you?' I asked annoyingly. 
 
'I know where Seunghyun is!' He said
 
I stared blankly at him to adjust every single word that he said just now. He said that he's already found my brother. Am I hear him right?
 
'What?' I said after few seconds of silence.
 
'Rei, I know where Seunghyun is! He is in Korea right now! In our home country! He's an artist and an idol!' Kevin said and showed me a copy of Korean article from Internet and yeah, there's my brother.
 
I grabbed that paper and read the article with shaky hands. So he's a singer now and he has a boyband called Bigbang. They were very popular in Korea and other Asian country. Tears start to rolling down in my cheeks. I can see my brother again !
 
'Aigoo, don't cry sweetheart. We're already knew about him. We can contact him anytime right now.' Kevin said and hugged me.
 
At this time I realized that something strange was happened.
 
'But wait Oppa. If my brother is very famous right now, why we couldn't found him earlier? I mean, although we are in America, we can checked Asian news all the time, right?'I asked.
 
Yes I can see that my brother is a superstar now according to that article but I swore I never heard even a single clue about him until today. Kevin's face was turned white and I saw that he's nervous right now.
 
'Oppa? Kev? Hellooo' I said and patted his shoulder.
 
'Emm, I'll tell you but promise me first that you will take all of it calmly and would not do something stupid okay?'
 
'Oppa, just tell me all of the things that you know.' I could smell something's wrong and I knew I'm not fine with it so I didn't promised him anything.
 
'Baby girl, you know that your parents loved you and they will always protect you right?' He said while wiped my tears. He came closer to me and change his sit position on my bed.
 
'What? Why are you bring my parents to this case all of sudden Oppa?'
 
'Yeah, hmm your parents are..They.. They already knew about Seunghyun and I can say that they were very angry to him. But they couldn't see you in your bad shape again if you heard this news, sweetheart. So they decided to block all of your access to your brother, they have to blocked my access too. But, fortunately I could found him' he explained.
 
I gasped in shock. I couldn't believe my parents did this to me!
 
My blood was boiling. I stand up from my bed, take my car key and go out. I want to see my parents right now. I am so angry with them. I can't believe it! They are separating me from my brother!
 
'Rei! REI! Where are you going!?' Kevin shouted and ran after me. I could went out from the hospital but when I go to the parking area I've got attack again. My chest was in pain so bad. Forced me to kneeled down before I fell on the ground and everything became dark.
 
'Rei!' Kevin shrieked and ran to me.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Next morning, I woke up in my room. Oh, I was collapsed again yesterday. I found Kevin is slept by my side and his hands hold my hands tightly. I squeezed his hands slowly and he opened his eyes.
 
'Good morning Oppa' I said and kissed his cheeks while he pulled me to his hug.
 
'Baby girl, why you always have to be careless? You don't know how afraid I was yesterday for losing you? Huh?' He said and my hair.
 
'Mianhae Oppa, I've cleared my mind right now. I'm sorry' I lied to him.
 
He cupped my face with both hands and looked at my eyes 'Just don't do anything stupid, do you hear me? I would not let you make another stupid decision and harmfull for your health. If something wrong happen to you, I can't forgive myself. ''
 
I just smiled at him and said 'Don't worry Oppa, everything is gonna be okay.' 
 
I spent my day for searching about my brother. Kevin made this easier right now because he deleted all of things that blocked my server from browsing about my brother. He's stage name is TOP. He's very charming and charismatics on stage. I can say that he is happy with his life now.  He always laughed and smiled in all of videos that I watched.
 
I watched all of interviews, concerts, behind the scenes, and photoshoots with him. There was a variety show that he sent a video message, and he said while crying. i was crying hard too since the video message was for me. I knew it.
 
"Hello, Princess. Do you see me? Oppa is here. Oppa is fine. Dont worry. I miss you very much, baby girl."
 
 
The afternoon later, I booked a flight to Korea already. Yes, I know that my decision is stupid and I can die anytime but I just couldn't sit down here while I already knew where my brother is. I've decided to leave everything here and go to find my brother.  I will leave tomorrow after Kevin come, because I don't want him to worry about me. I think I don't need to packed anything too much because my body can't handle it. 
 
'Hey baby girl' Kevin greeted and kissed my forehead.
 
'Hey Oppa' I said cheerfully.
 
'Wow why are you so bright today, huh? Aigoo I know you're happy because we knew where Seunghyun already.' 
 
'Yes Oppa, I'm glad, thank you so much Oppa. I love you' I said and gave a peck on his lips. Actually, we're not a lover and its just mean greetings to me since we're rised together in LA. 
 
An hour later, Kevin left me and I'm already prepared for leaving. I must go there sneakily because I'm sure once they knew that I left my room it will be really chaos to me. I wrote a letter for the nurse and explained my reason to go, and I've texted Kevin too. I hope he'll understand. I don't mind if he come to Korea after me, but right now I just want to meet my brother. I think God was helped me now because I could went out from hospital, and drift my self to airport. Few minutes before my plane's take off, I sent a text for Kevin.
 
To : Kevin Oppa
Oppa, I know that I'm a stupid girl, but I really can't hold it anymore. I'll go to my brother this afternoon and I don't want you to worry about me. I promised you that I'll go back really soon and I swear I'll be safe. I love you so much. Please don't tell my parents where'd I go. I'll text you again later. 
 
After texted my fiancee, I threw my phone to trash and walked to my plane. 
 
'Hello, world' and my long journey has begun.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
20 hours later, I've landed in Korea already. Seriously, this is my home country but this is my first time to go here. Its good thing that my parents taught me and my brother to speak Korean although we're born and raised in LA. I couldn't rest in my plane and my body was already tired. I think I'll faint anytime. But I still have to searched my brother. When I walked out from the departure gate, I could saw  a big poster welcomed the passengers with my brother's face in that posters. The poster said 'Bigbang Welcomes You'. I'm tearing up and felt really emotional. I found my self cried hard after that. Finally I can see him!
 
After my little drama, I checked the time and it was 4pm. Okay, I'm tired but I can't wait any longer for see my brother. So I decided to took a cab and go straight to YG building. On my way, my head started to spinned around and I feel really weak right now.
 
'Miss, we're already here' said the driver at the main gate.
 
There's a spot with so many girls around and holding banners. So it was what they called fans, huh?
 
I pushed my body to moved and went to the main door but the door was locked with fingerprint code, which means I cant enter the building. What should I do now? It's really freezing out here and I dont have any idea when my brother will come out. I know that I don't have any choice so I decided to waiting for I dont know how long. My vision started to blur, my body was trembling and I felt numb. I cant even breath properly and my chest was being so painful already. I was about to give up and tried to leave when the girls started to scream. I turned my body immediately. I could see few shadows went out from the building. I cant clearly heard what they said but I tried to lit my face when I heard someone who backfacing me said lazily ' Yah, I'm tired.'
 
When I heard his voice, my eyes got bigger and I ran towards him with all my last power while tears were start to fell down on my cheeks.
 
My brother. He is my brother.
 
I  huggd his back with said no words.
 
'Omo!' They shrieked shockingly.
 
'Oppa.. Oppa.. You're my Oppa, right?' I said with my trembling voice and my tears kepe pouring. I could feel his body started to trembling.
 
'Rei..?' He asked with shaky voice.
 
I smiled. I found him. He's my brother for sure.
 
'Oppa..' I said and lost my balance. everything become dark once again.
 
'God! Rei! Rei!'