This Is The End...*OMO TEARS*

What is History?

*Later at sunny's*

 

            The walk to Sunny's was fun. Several guys had whistled at Luhan as the group for being so pretty. He was mad pretty much the whole way there. When they arrived at the door a guy, standing outside smoking, had asked for Luhan's number. Tao, who had taken pity on the poor cross-dressed boy, threw an arm around his shoulder.

            "Sorry, she's with me," he told the boy and winked at Luhan.

            Luhan rolled his eyes, "Can we just get this over with?"

            "Sure, right this way Little Prince...cess," Junha replied, holding open the door.

            They walked in and Junha linked arms with JaeNi and Luhan. The boys were left to follow as Junha led the way to a booth in the back. It was the only one that would hold more than five people. As they got closer JaeNi broke away from Junha to slide into the booth next to Suho. Kris and Chanyeol, who were sitting across from Suho with their backs to the group, turned around when Suho asked JaeNi, "Who's the girl with Junha?"

            "Luhan," Junha told them as she slid into the booth next to JaeNi.

            "What?" Kris asked as he got up to let Baekhyun sit next to Chanyeol.

            He sat back down and Tao slid in next to him.

            "He lost a bet with me," Kai replied as he sat next to Junha.

            Luhan just stood there and sighed before sitting beside Tao, "Let's not talk about it, okay? I just want to get through this little get together so I can get out of this ridiculous get-up!"

            Everyone mumbled their okays and Junha shrugged, a smug grin on her face. The conversation was light and mostly about the end of school. Suddenly a light voice was heard, singing something in English. Suho cocked his head, knowing the voice. Junha pulled out her phone, the voice getting louder. JaeNi glared at her friend.

            "What?" Junha asked her brother and JaeNi before reading the message.

            "Is that me?" JaeNi asked as Junha began typing furiously.

            Junha nodded as she hit send, putting her phone away, "It was last week when you were cleaning your room."

            "And you set it as your ringtone?" JaeNi asked in disbelief.

            "Can you send it to me?" Suho asked.

            "Yep and sure Oppa," Junha replied before getting smacked by JaeNi.

            Suddenly someone sat down beside Kai.

            "What did you want Junnie?" Sehun asked looking at her.

            She turned her attention to her cousin, "Nothing. I just felt like having you apart of our get together."

            Sehun looked at everyone there, his usual grumpy look intact until he reached the person sitting in front of him.

            "Lulu?" he asked, his voiced mirroring the shock on his face.

            Luhan's face went 3 shades darker than the blush he was wearing. Everyone except Junha and Kai were looking from Luhan, to Sehun, to each other. Kai's face only showed boredom while Junha was obviously trying not to giggle.

            "That's not Lulu, it's not even a girl," Suho told his cousin, "It's just Luhan in drag."

            "Shut up Junmyeon," Junha retorted as she pouted, "It is too Lulu."

            Luhan looked from Sehun, to Kai, to Junha and his expression became one of anger, "You!!!! You set this up! You planned this! You and your little puppy dog of a boyfriend! How could you betray me like this?"

            Junha shrugged, "Easily. You're in love with Sehun, Sehun has been looking for Lulu since I Don't Even ing Know When because he loves you, you’re really Lulu, and I've wanted you two together since I met you. But it's mostly because I want you two together."

            "Wait, I thought Lulu was a girl?" Suho questioned.

            "Not really, Sehun was just mistaking Luhan for a girl. Luhan had long, really long, hair back then," Junha told him.

            Sehun shook his head, "Wait, this...girl, that looks just like Lulu, is really Luhan, the guy? And Lulu was a boy, and is really Luhan?"

            "No," Luhan nearly yelled.

            "Yes, he is," Junha replied, "Don't lie Luhan."

            Luhan jerked in an attempt to leave, but was held in place by Tao. He turned to glare at the boy, but he was looking at Sehun, eyebrows knitted. Luhan just face-tabled and stayed there.

            "Let me explain," Junha excitedly began, "Sehun lived in China for a few months when he was younger. He met a girly looking Luhan then and mistook him for a girl, calling him Lulu. He fell in love, but sadly, had to come back to Korea. Before he left he confessed his feeling for Lulu and vowed to find her. Sehun wasn't that bright at 8 years old, but he always kept his promises. So a year ago he started looking for her, a few months ago he enlisted my help, and a few days ago I discovered that the love of my beloved cousin's life was actually Luhan. So I devised this whole thing, with the help of Jongin, to get Luhan to confess to Sehun who he was and that he loved Sehun. Because he refused to tell my poor, Sehunnie the truth!"

            Luhan took this time to get up and storm out. Everyone watched as his back disappeared. Junha was the first to come out of her shock.

            Junha hit Sehun in the shoulder, "What are you doing? Go after him!"

            Sehun hesitated. Junha leaned over Kai and, with all her force, shoved Sehun out of the booth. He landed on his with a thud.

            "If you don't go get him and convince him to be with you, I will think up the worst possible punishment and use it on you! DO NOT MAKE ME GO TO THOSE EXTREMES TOKKIGUEM!" Junha threatened.

            Sehun's eyes became slivers as he glared at her, not taking too kindly to her threats. Junha climbed over Kai this time and reached out for the boy. Sehun suddenly jumped up, wiped the non-existent dirt from his , and walked away at a faster-than-normal pace.

            "So you planned this whole charade? Even Kai's bet with Luhan?" JaeNi asked.

            "Well I didn't plan on what Kai would bet, or what the bet would be, but everything else was all me," Junha replied happily.

            "You never cease to amaze me," Suho told his sister, shaking his head.

            "Well...I am an amazing person brother, dear. I keep telling you this," she said.

            "I find you rather scary Junha," Chanyeol replied with a laugh.

            "I think she's immature," Kris stated.

            "Oh hush Gege," she told her surrogate brother.

            "She's perfect," Kai said, looking lovingly at his girlfriend.

            "Aww, you are too," Junha said, landing a kiss on his lips.

            "Ok. One: that is gross. Two: You are totally biased Kai, so your opinion doesn't count. Junha is completely crazy and should be locked away in an asylum for everyone's safety and health," JaeNi retorted.

            "What's Ah-si-lum?" Junha asked, not recognizing the English term.

            JaeNi sighed, "A crazy house."

            "Ahh," Junha replied, "Well I'm going to go back to my room and await news on my latest scheme. Bye guys."

            Junha got up, Kai following, as the get together ended, having served its purpose.

 

 

Luhan’s POV

            'I'm so sick of this.' He thought, storming off in no particular direction. A hand caught his hand, “Luhan, wh-”

 

            “WHAT?!” The boy shouted, turning to face the younger. Sehun's face held so much confusion and hurt. His mouth opened and closed a few times, but he couldn't think of anything to say. Luhan closed his eyes and gave an angry exhale. “Look, I don't want you and you don't want me. Why can't you just leave me alone? Don't talk to me anymore...” And with this, Luhan turned around to stalk off in a rather sassy fashion.

           

            “Wait!” Sehun shouted, running after the girly-lookin' guy. “Please, Lu, just wait!”

 

            Luhan made no attempt to comply and simply continued to walk away, fuming. He glanced over his shoulder and his eyes widened at how close Sehun actually was. Ignoring the catcalls and whistles he got, Luhan suddenly picked up the pace and was running at top speed towards his dorm; towards safety.

           

            As he rounded the corner, the small male caught his breath and shoved his way into the corridor. 'I will not get caught. This was so many bad ideas all rolled into one. I'm not dealing with this!' He thought, tears coming to his eyes. He made a mad dash for the stairs and raised a hand to wipe the smudging eyeliner/ tears mixture that was leaking down his cheeks.

           

            He made it up to his floor, but he could still hear the thundering footsteps and ragged breathing of Sehun behind him. His own haven was in sight, all he had to do was make it!

 

            Black clad feet sounded like bullets in the empty halls as he raced his heartbeat for the door. His fingers reached out to touch the knob-

 

            LOL nope.

           

            Luhan found his arm being grabbed by an overly exhausted Sehun, who could barely keep his balance -or more so simply COULDN'T keep his balance- and was pulled to fall.

 

            Luckily his fall was broken by the panting form beneath him. He tried to pull away, but Sehun wrapped his arms around the older. “ you... Luhan. I'm.... out of breath and.... you're going to wait until... I can talk to you.”

 

            Well, there are worst places to be than in the arms of a hot guy you've had on your mind since you were a kid, so Luhan sighed and rested his hands on Sehun's chest, in turn putting his chin on his hands as he awaited the other's breathing to be even.

 

            Just as he was about to jump up because Sehun could finally ing almost breathe like a normal human being, he found himself flipped onto his back with said boy holding his hands above his head. “Is... what Junha said true?”

 

            Luhan glared up at him, giving no signs of an answer. That was, in truth, all the answer Sehun needed. The younger leaned down to drop a kiss on his cheek. “I wasn't the brightest kid... Apparently I'm not so bright now either...” He whispered, almost sounding sad enough to win Luhan's sympathy. “You hid from me...” The teen may-have-but-will-deny-it-if-asked whined in a hurt tone. He pulled back to look at the boy beneath him. “Why?”

 

            Luhan fought his grip, eventually getting free, and snatched off the wig that was itching his scalp in a super uncomfortable fashion. “Look at me, Sehun! I'm not who you want me to be! I'm a twenty-three year old guy that your cousin dressed in drag so that you would get the hots for me because she really wants us together!” He nearly shouted, closing his eyes and putting his hands over his face.

 

            Sehun pulled one of the small hands away and brought it up to his lips. “And somehow, that's still more normal than most of her childhood.”

 

            “Not the time for jokes.”

 

            “Sorry.” He laced his fingers with Luhan. They sat in silence for a moment, Luhan looking away with a dark color present on his cheeks as he realized he was laying in the hall with Sehun straddling his thighs, and Sehun was trying to think of anything to say that wouldn't embarrass the out of him.

           

            “Hey Luhan?” He asked suddenly, looking at the younger with wide, innocent eyes. 'Innocent for a demon that is...' Luhan thought. “What?”

 

            He didn't expect Sehun to lean down in an almost shy style to kiss him. Luhan, seeing that he wasn't getting up on his own, just let Sehun do whatever he wanted. After a few moments of probably the most pure and sweet kiss in his entire life, Sehun pulled away. Luhan followed his lips for a moment, but when he heard himself whine, he realized he'd been kissing the younger back. “I love you, Lulu noona.”

 

            Luhan reached a hand up and smacked the grinning Sehun in the back of the head. The younger chuckled as Luhan practically beat him out of his lap and leaned up against the wall. Sehun moved to sit next to the other. “So... You really don't want to be with me?”

 

            “What?”

 

            “Well, you avoided me and obviously knew how I felt about Lulu and about you as Luhan... And you didn't do anything.”

 

            Luhan looked over in surprise. He could remember saying those things? 'Wasn't he drunk?' The elder stood up and brushed off his . “Maybe I'll consider being with you... but you have to try just a little harder.” He grinned and darted into his dorm, slamming the door shut.

 

            “Hey!” Sehun shot up from the floor and pounded on the door. “What do you mean try harder!? I searched for you for a year! I promised myself to you when I was 8! What more can I do?!”

 

            “Think romantic. Anyways, I'm going to shower. This makeup is getting on my nerves.”

 

            “Don't you dare just walk away from me like that! I'm serious here!” He shouted, banging on the door with his fist, even trying to open it, but Luhan was smart and locked it.

 

            Luhan opened the door long enough to give a bright smile and popped a kiss to his cheek. “You'll think of something, Sehun-ah. Text me, ok?” Then shut the door again and proceeded to strip on his way to the shower.

 

            Sehun ran his hands through his hair with a half-smile resting on his lips. Pulling his phone from his pocket, he turned to leave. After all, gotta make sure Junha doesn't go crazier wondering what happened.

 

Junha’s POV

 

            I was sitting on my bed, looking at my calendar, when I suddenly started crying. I couldn’t believe this was happening. How could it?

            “JaeNi!!!” I sobbed loudly.

            Said girl rushed into my room and slipped, landing on her back sprawled out in my doorway, “Holy ing God, , that really hurt.”

            “Omo, are you okay?” I asked through my tears.

            “Yeah, I’m just going to lay here for a minute,” JaeNi said, “Please continue with explaining who died!”

            “No one…yet, but you’re going to have to plan my funeral. I don’t trust my parents to do it after they find out,” I explained, wiping away my tears.

            “Find out what?” JaeNi asked, getting up to sit beside me.

            “Th…that…,” I took a deep breath calming myself only to realize I couldn’t finish my sentence.

            “That?” JaeNi pushed.

            I threw myself on my bed, burying my head in Dae. I couldn’t say those words out loud. It was to horrifying. I just couldn’t.

            “ing Hell! Did Kai propose to you?” JaeNi asked, suddenly excited.

            “That would be much better than the current situation JaeNi-ah!” I replied as I sat up, “I think I’m pregnant!”

            “WHAT?!?! Are you sure? When was the last time you and Kai had ? Did you use protection? Are you even on birth control? Yay! I’m going to have a niece or nephew.”

            “THIS IS NOT GOOD. THIS IS BAD, VERY BAD. B-A-D, BAD!” I replied, appalled at her excitement.

            “But why? If you are, it’s not like you can change it,” she told me.

            “Because this is Korea, not America. Stuff like this is different here. Especially with my family, I’m not even married to Jongin,” I cried.

            “Well, there’s no use in worrying over it until you’re sure,” my friend reasoned, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, “I’ll run down to the store and get a test. Do they sell pregnancy tests here?”

            “Yeah, but promise me you want tell anyone?” I asked, despairingly.

            “I promise. Now I’ll be right back. Don’t leave the room, okay?” she asked concern seeping into her voice.

            I nodded and laid back down on my bed as she left. I heard the door shut as my phone vibrated.

            “Hello?” I answered.

            “Junnie, are you okay? You sound down,” Sehun asked.

            “I’m fine. What’s up?” I asked him.

            “I just wanted to let you know that what you did to Luhan was wrong and uncalled for…but thank you,” he replied.

            “So I’m guessing things went good?” I asked, perking up a little bit.

            “Not at first, but the end results seem pretty good,” he informed me.

            “So are you two now dating?”

            “Not yet. Apparently I have to try harder.”

            “What? You searched for him for a year and promised your love to him when you were 8, how much harder do you need to try?”

            “That’s what I said, but it’s all good. It will work; I can see it in his face.”

            “Well that’s good. I expect a full report on how this goes.”

            “Yes, Junha Noona.”

            “Yah! Do not call me that! You are not allowed to call me that and you know it! Not since you turned 13!”

            “JUNHA, I’m back,” JaeNi called, “The test was easier to find than I had expected.”

            “What test?” Sehun asked.

            “Nothing! Gotta go!” I told him and then hung up.

            I looked at my phone for a minute. Would it be safe to leave it on? I didn’t plan on answering it anytime soon, but what if people kept calling? I decided to turn it on silent and leave it on my bed. I stood up and met JaeNi in the hall. She handed me the test and I just stared at it. I sighed as I went into the bathroom and sat on the floor, reading the instructions.

            “Oh, I bought three because the first can be wrong sometimes,” JaeNi informed me.

            “Great, okay…sure, why not,” I replied taking the bag from her and closing the bathroom door.

 

            *A few minutes later*

            I went back into the bathroom, after pacing the entire dorm for six minutes. I reached the sink and turned right back around. I went to stand in JaeNi’s door.

            “Yes?” she asked as she turned to look at me.

            “I can’t do it! Will you look and tell me?” I asked, pleading with my eyes.

            JaeNi sighed and got up, “Sure.”

            She walked into the bathroom, “Why are these on the sink? It’s so unsanitary!”

            I shrugged, “I don’t know. It just happened that way okay? Now will you please tell me the results?”

            “Holy ing hell,” was all that came out of my best friend’s mouth.

            I fell to the floor in dismay, “I can’t believe I’m pregnant. What’s going to happen to my life? I’m too young for this kind of stress!”

            JaeNi began laughing. I glared at her. How could she laugh at me when my life was ruined? I felt the tears slide down my cheeks.

            “Oh, Junha! Don’t cry. It’s okay, all three test are negative. You’re not carrying a bun in your oven,” JaeNi soothed.

            I cried even harder, the relief causing me to become overly emotional. JaeNi dropped down beside me and cradled me against her, like a mother would for her child. When the tears finally ran dry I sat up.

            “If I’m…hic…not pregnant, then…hic…how come my period is…hic…a month late?” I hiccupped my way through the sentence.

            “Well, it could be due to all the stress you were going through when I…ahem…you know,” JaeNi explained, “I’m sorry about that and this…if that caused this.”

            I grinned at how awkward JaeNi was at apologizing, “Don’t worry about it. You’re where you belong, as my friend and as Suho’s girlfriend, and I’m not pregnant. No one is dying, so I think this is cause for celebrating!”

            “I can tell you and Sehun are related. You both find just about any reason to drink,” JaeNi laughed.

 

 

*A few days later*

 

JaeNi's POV

“We've gathered here today-” The woman, some big person around the school that I've never even heard of, announced into the microphone.

“-To have an intervention about what an annoying voice you have.” I muttered to myself, effectively making Junha giggle and Tao hit my arm. “Ow! What was that for?!” I whisper-shouted at him.

“You may not care that your boyfriend is graduating, but some of us do!”

Suddenly two hands came from behind us and pinched our ears. “Shut the up! We can't hear!” Baekhyun hissed lowly to us. I fully turned around in my seat with confusion. “What the hell are you even doing here?”

Chanyeol gave a smirk. “Baekhyun's always had a thing for ual pleasure in public places. He's been a good boy this week so I thought I'd humor him.”

...Well that was unexpected.

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol by the hair and snatched him down to whisper something in his ear rather quickly before pretty much throwing the giant's head away from him. “We're here because both of them are our roommates! They're graduating! You of all people should want to see this.”

“Can't they only send out so many invitations to these events?” I asked, brows close together, still really confused about these two being here. Chanyeol smiled again, “We snuck in.”

“Whatever,” I announced, turning back to sit down as someone new came to the mic. Thank God. I hated that other woman's voice.

“My name is Lee JinGong and I am head of the foreign scholarship department. At this time I would like to recognize-”

Oh my God, I'm going to fall asleep. “Wake me when our boys do something interesting.” I whispered to Tao and leaned my head on Junha's shoulder. Junha shrugged my head away and I growled, opting to lean on Tao. He did the same. God damn it. Why can't I just take a nap?!

I looked up onto the platform in which all the graduates were standing to see Suho staring at me, trying not to laugh. I playfully stuck my tongue out at him and clung to Tao's arm. The other tried to shake me off, but failed in a slightly less than miserable attempt. I thought he was going to fall out of his seat. Can't I just leave?

At that point, another person took the mic and decided it was time to call the names of the graduates. Come on, mister, this is taking entirely too long. Say they did a good job, point to them, and tell everyone to clap so I can get out of here.

About an hour later, just that happened. The only difference was they were handed papers. Eventually, after lots of zoning and a miraculous amount of sanity that I had no idea I even possessed, people started to clap and stand and the graduates slowly filed off the stage. Thank ! I was able to stand freely and Junha and I went directly to Suho.

Unlike Tao, who nearly knocked Kris over when he jumped on him, I went up and slapped Suho's arm. “Damnit, Junmyeon, can't you do something useful with my time?” I complained.

He chuckled and hugged me, “Sorry I went to school and it inconveniences you.”

I pouted and crossed my arms as he moved to hug his sister. Junha giggled and hugged her brother tight, being sure to tell him how proud she was of him. “Only wish your girlfriend could be a bit more proud.” She'd said.

I rolled my eyes. “I'm proud of him! I'm just not thrilled he'll be leaving me here alone with you until I graduate.” She scoffed. “What?” I asked loudly. She nudged me forwards and Suho's hand came to rest on my arm. I could see it in her face what she wanted me to do. So I up my attitude and leaned up to give him a kiss.

His hand ended up on the small of my back and I pulled away a bit. “Let's not get mushy now.” I announced, making him laugh and kiss my cheek before letting me go. The air around us was light.

Someone cleared their throat behind us and we both looked back. Three adults stood there, a man and two women, watching us. I gave a nervous smile. Junha approached them with a grin. “Ah! We've missed you!” She announced.

The man hugged my friend, but the woman continued to look at us. “So... Who's your, ahem, friend, Junmyeon?” She asked.

Junha came to take my arm. “This is my best friend and Suho's girlfriend, Pen JaeNi.”

I was respectful and bowed a full 90 degrees, my fingers trembling a bit. “Annyeong hesaeyo.” Suho pulled me to his side, an arm slung around my waist. “JaeNi, these are our parents.”

I gulped a bit. I may be a bit stupid sometimes, but I know the way Korea collectively thinks. Parents want their children to be with other Koreans. They don't even want the chance of having their children having non-Korean children.

Of all the things I expected from this, I did not expect to meet Suho's parents. His father bowed, not nearly as low as my own, but at least he did that. He looked friendly enough. His mother... She looked like she could spit on me. I felt myself becoming small.

“Well this is awkward.” I muttered, rubbing my arm as suddenly Tao came over and grabbed me in a hug. “JaeNi! You've gotta help me!” He shouted.

I could see the way Suho's parents were watching and I pushed Tao off, glaring at the Chinese boy. “What is it, Tao?”

“Kris's parents are here and he wants to tell them about us!” He panicked.

I looked at him and very seriously asked, “Kris has parents?”

Next came Kris, running to Junha. “Junha, you have to hide me!” He looked to her parents. “Oh, Hi Junha and Suho's parents. Junha. My parents are here and they-”

“WU YIFAN!”

“,” He said in English, turning to glance back. He looked down at Junha and I could read his lips. /HELP ME!/ He mouthed.

Another couple approached us and I found myself shrinking back even more. The man was well built and scary looking. The woman... She was happy? That can not be Kris's mom.

Tao jumped and moved back to hide behind Kris. “We're all dead...” That was Kris. If you ask me, he's being a little over dramatic... well... Maybe not with that guy being his father.

Suho looked at him with widened eyes. “You mean you never told them?”

“Told them what?” Suho's dad inquired. The couple approached us and happily began speaking English.

“Yifan, you look so good!” His mother announced, coming to hug him tightly. She was a short woman, looking like it was rather impossible to give birth to the giant that is Kris. “Are you eating well? Getting enough exercise?” Suho's dad looked confused, but of course, the loving boyfriend I had began to translate what he could. I corrected him once or twice, but other than that he was doing really well... Not that I wanted to speak much with his mother glaring me into melted wax...

“Yeah, Mom, I'm fine. You watched me graduate, now you can leave, ok?”

“Yifan, show more respect to your mother than that.” His father bellowed. Holy , that man has a deep voice! At least it suits his face. The small woman hit his arm. “Oh, Sheng, he's a grown man. Don't be so hard on him.” She suddenly reached for Tao's arm. “Yifan, who's your friend here?”

Said boy stumbled a bit and turned to look at Kris, utterly terrified. In Korean he asked, “What are they doing?!”

“Calm down, they just want to see who you are.” Kris replied. Tao looked pale as his mother turned his arm a bit and then took his face in her hands.

She looked a little displeased. “He sure is thin. Wonder how he keeps that way? Oh well, he's cute anyways!”

“MOM!” Kris cried, grabbing Tao's arm and snatching him away. In my head I could see Chibi Kris hugging Chibi Tao to get him away from his mom and guarding him with his life, little tuffs of fire coming from his head and little tears coming from his scared eyes. It made me almost want to chuckle, but I was still being scrutinized by Suho's mother while everyone else was watching Kris's mom with amusement.

“Meizhen, stop messing with the boy's friend. You've scared him pale. Didn't you come here to see your son?” Sheng asked, detaching his wife's hand from the younger male. Tao, rather adorably so, peaked over Kris's shoulder long enough to have his eyes widen and fully duck down behind the giant. “WHO INVITED CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN?” He whisper-shouted, though I don't think I was the only one to hear it.

As mentioned, the two strolled up, unwanted and unwarranted. “Congrats, guardian!” Baekhyun announced, hugging Suho. Chanyeol simply stood to the side and looked at Kris. “Ah! Mrs. Wu, its good to see you again.” Chanyeol announced, leaning down to hug her. Huh... I didn't know Chanyeol could speak, albeit heavily accented, English.

“Chanyeol! Have you grown even more?” She asked, holding him by the shoulders. “You're as tall as Yifan now!”

“Mom, Chanyeol's always been as tall as me.” The blonde said rather exhaustedly. Chanyeol moved to pull Tao out from behind of Kris. Kris's dad took this time to pipe up. “Ah, Yifan, could come with me for a few minutes? I've had to use the bathroom since we got here, but your mother insisted on having me stay.”

“Uh, sure, Dad. I'll be a sec.” He went over to Suho and whispered into his ear, “Do not let my mom near Tao.” Then he left.

Junha began talking to her parents and the other woman with them while Suho and I went to cluster around Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Mrs. Wu. Just then, the woman leaned over to Tao and smirked before beginning to speak to him in Chinese.

Tao's cheeks took on a bright shade of red and I don't think I've ever seen him want to run away from someone so badly. Chanyeol just kind of watched in amusement as Baekhyun looked like he was wondering if Tao might have a heart attack. Suddenly Tao jumped and yelped, turning to face the woman fully in what seemed to be disbelief, hand coming to rest on his .

“Whoa!” I announced, coming to stand in front of my baby panda. “Ma'am, I'm sorry to be rude when you don't even know me, but if you couldn't tell from his name, Tao is Chinese and can understand everything you've said. It seems to scare him, whatever it was, but please, I would appreciate it if you kept your hands away from my friend's !” I announced as politely as I could in English. Kind of hard to be polite when you're frantic.

She did seem a bit surprised, but I think it was more of the fact that I said '' than anything else. Chanyeol stepped up to me as well. “Yo, JaeNi. She does this to all of Kris's friends when she first meets them. Happened to me, happened to Suho.”

“I'm sorry, ma'am, but that was out of line behaviour.” I tried to sound as polite as I could without telling her she was a creepy cougar. “And I don't think Kris would enjoy hearing about you feeling up his boyfriend!”

“His what?!”

I cringed slightly and looked to the side to see *** coming back with Kris, who now had eyes like tea cups. Tao jumped back to Baekhyun, thinking maybe the other diva could save him... I guess?

“Yifan, what is she talking about?” His mother asked, turning to him.

He stepped away and gave a nervous smile. “I- I was going to tell you at some point, Mom, I swear.” She put a hand to her heart. “So its true?!”

Tao cleared his throat and went to Kris's side and began to speak to his parents in Chinese. I couldn't pick up any of that .

The entire conversation turned to Chinese and I was through with that . Hmm... Wonder what's on the Spanish channel! -Sarcasm in case you didn't notice.

Junha appeared between me and her brother. “We're off to Sehun's dorm. Wanna come?”

So the other lady must be Sehun's mother. “Your mom looks like she's going to kill me with the stick of gum in her purse so I'm going to pass...”

Junha giggled, “She's like that with all of Suho's girlfriends. Don't worry, its nothing personal. He's just a bit of a mama's boy!”

“Junha, I'm going to lock Kai in a box and toss him in the pools if you don't leave right now.”

“MY BABY!” Then she ran off to be with her parents. Suho popped a kiss to my hair and put his arm around me again, “But seriously. She is going to glare at you like that until she leaves. Doesn't matter what anyone says or how nice you are.”

Just my ing luck...

 

 

*THE LAST DAY OF SUPA*

3rd POV

Everyone was in the parking lot waiting on their respective rides. JaeNi was going back to America for the break and Tao and Kris had decided to get an apartment together instead of going back to China. Luhan was going back home for a week then moving permanently to Korea to be closer to Sehun.

Lay was headed back to China, because really, what did he have here to make him stay? Kyungsoo had already left, not caring for all the sentimental crap. Chen and Xiumin had left together, Chen taking pity on the boy who loved him. Chanyeol and Baekhyun had also left together, early this morning before the others were awake. This was due to Baekhyun’s hatred of goodbyes. No matter what the situation was he would always end up in tears.

           

“I don’t want you to leave,” Junha sobbed as she hugged JaeNi.

            “I’ll be back, don’t worry,” she smiled, “I know I can’t leave you on your own for long Unnie.”

            “Still…” Junha began.

            “She isn’t leaving you forever,” Suho said as he pried his sister off of his girlfriend.

            “You better swear that you will come back. You can’t leave me in this place alone ever again!” Junha stated.

            “I promise,” JaeNi extended her pinky and Junha did the same.

            Junha walked over to Kai to give her brother some alone time with her friend.

            “You’ll call me everyday right?” Suho asked.

            “No, but I will video chat with you every night,” JaeNi smiled as she hugged him.

            Suho sighed and tightened his grip on her.

He landed a kiss on top of her head, “I’m going to miss you so much.”

            “Same,” she replied.

           

            “So are we going to go out next Saturday?” Junha asked Kai.

            He nodded, “Yeah. You know I can’t bare not seeing you. I have a question though.”

            “What?” Junha asked.

            “Well…JaeNi has met your parents and we have been dating longer then her and Suho. When do I get to meet them?” he asked.

            “Well…I guess you can meet them whenever you want,” Junha replied.

            “How about tomorrow?”

            “Whoa…that’s a little sudden. JaeNi only met them by accident. Your introduction will have to be planned. How about Friday?”

            “Hmm…that’s fine,” Kai smiled as he claimed Junha’s lips and held her close.

            “Yah! Cut it out my love birds,” Taemin called as he walked up.

            “Taeminnie!” Junha called as she broke the kiss, not removing herself from Kai’s embrace.

            Taemin grabbed them both in a hug, “I’m going to miss your sappy asses!”

            “Lee Taemin, stop hugging my girlfriend,” Kai said through gritted teeth.

            “Sure Kim Jongin,” he replied as he let go of Junha, but hip-bumped her out of the way to hug Kai.

            “What are you even doing here?” Kai asked as Taemin let him go, Junha still giggling.

            “Mom’s here to get us,” Taemin said as he walked to a car parked in the lot.

            Kai nodded, “I’ll be there in a minute.”

            He kissed Junha once more before bounding after his friend.

 

            “So…You’ll be back soon right?” Sehun asked Luhan.

            “Mmhmm,” Luhan replied with a curt nod.

            “You promise? I’ve only just found you, I don’t want to lose you again,” Sehun noted.

            Luhan kissed Sehun’s cheek, “I promise. You did work really hard to get me, I can’t let that go unrewarded.”

            “What kind of reward did you have in mind?” Sehun asked, erted thoughts showing clearly on his face.

            “Not the kind you are thinking of Pabo,” Luhan smiled.

            They had only been dating for a few days, but it felt like a lifetime to them. They were happy together and didn’t care who knew. Sehun had already told his parents, his mom was shocked to find out Lulu was a boy but accepted it. Luhan was going to tell his, knowing his mom would be happy. They knew they were soulmates and no one could tell them otherwise.

            “I’ll see you in a week,” Luhan said as his taxi pulled up.

            Sehun grabbed him as he was about to walk away. He planted a soft, sweet kiss on Luhan’s lips, “So you won’t forget me.”

            Luhan pulled back slightly and held up a hand, showing Sehun the ring from when they were little, “I’ve never forgotten and doubt I’ll start now.”

            “When did you start wearing that?” Sehun asked with a smile.

            Luhan didn’t answer at first and opened the taxi door. Lay climbed in the taxi from the other side. It was a favor he was doing for Sehun, though he didn’t enjoy it one bit.

            He turned to Sehun, “I started wearing it the other night. I decided it was time for it to see the sun again.”

            With that he shut the door and the taxi started to move. Suddenly Luhan heard a cry of “WAIT!!”

            “Stop,” Luhan told the driver.

            JaeNi ran up to the door, “Thanks Luhan. Umm…can I ride with you?”

            Luhan nodded as he scooted over. JaeNi climbed in beside him and the Taxi left.

 

            Kris and Tao run out of the doors just as the taxi drove past. A white hand was stuck out the window waving.

            “Damn it, JaeNi already left. See what your urges caused!” Tao stated as he stopped and hit Kris’s arm.

            “Hey…If I remember correctly, you didn’t say no!” Kris stated indignantly as he joined his sister and friend.

            Sehun, who was riding with his cousin and thus was standing beside Junha, glared at the giant. Kris glared back as he pushed his way next to Junha. He enveloped her in a bear hug as Tao came up behind him. Shen he let her go Tao hugged her.

            “If anything happens Meimei, call us. We’ll only be a ride away,” Kris told Junha as Tao let her go.

            “I know Gege. You and Didi have to come to the house sometime,” Junha said.

            “It’s a date,” Tao told her.

            A limo pulled up at that moment, followed by a taxi.

            “Looks like our rides are here,” Suho called.

            Sehun got into the limo as Junha hugged Kris and Tao again. She soon followed her cousin, Tao walking with her. When she entered the limo Tao headed for the taxi. Kris and Suho stood there awkwardly.

            “Come on Kris,” Tao called from the opened taxi door.

            Kris nodded, “See you sometime bro.”

            “Yep, I can’t believe we won’t be coming back here. Instead we’ll be working at actual jobs,” Suho replied.

            “Maybe we will work in the same place,” Kris told him.

            “Maybe,” Suho said.

            They stood awkwardly for a few more seconds before Kris gave Suho a quick man-hug. Suho returned it and they stepped apart. Kris rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed as his eyes teared up a bit.

            “Don’t be a stranger Hyung,” Suho said, tears in his eyes too.

            They had been together for years, always leaning on one another in times of need, laughing in times of joy. Neither could believe this was the end of being around each other so much. Kris silently vowed to not let their friendship end with their leaving.

            “We have Junha as a bond. She can’t do anything without both of us. I’m sure she will cause some kind of trouble we will have to fix,” Kris said, lightening the mood.

            “That’s true,” Suho said with a laugh as they both parted ways.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

 

OMO guys...this is the last chapter! It's the end, no more What Is History! I want to thank you guys for being with us till the end. I know It's been such a long wait and all. Please so some love and leave a comment on what was your favorite part, character, pairing, etc. This is a new years present. Happy New Year Everyone.

*Goes to corner and silently cries because my life no longer has meaning with this fic completed*

We Love each and everyone of you readers and hope you have enjoyed this as much as we enjoyed writing it. 

With love <3 Lee_Minji

 

Thanks for sticking with us this long. Sorry it took so long, but we did get it done! We love you all and I'm really going to miss this story. -Panda_Bansha