Twists and Turns EVERYWHERE

What is History?

Sehun’s POV

I had been waiting for ten minutes at Eternity, a café on campus that sold only desserts and had the best bubble tea around, when Junha plopped down in the chair in front of me.

“You’re late…again,” I told her.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. I’m always late though, so it shouldn’t be a surprise,” Junha replied, “How was your morning?”

“Boring as usual and still wondering what happened at that party the other day,” I said sipping on my bubble tea.

“I have no clue. It blacking out like that,” she replied calling the waiter over.

“Ahh, Noona, Pepsi right?” a tall, brown haired boy said.

She nodded, “Which one are you? No, don’t tell me. Turn around.”

The boy did as he was told. Junha looked him up and down, her gaze lingering on his hips and .

“Hello Kwangmin,” she grinned, “Yes, Pepsi and a Chocó Mallow cupcake please.”

He smiled, nodded, and left.

“How did you know that was Kwangmin from his ?” I asked a bit weirded out.

“Let’s just say me and Youngmin had a…thing first semester. No, it wasn’t ual you ,” she said as I gave her a look that said, ‘You’re a bad person’.

At least that’s what I thought it looked like. The thoughts in my head were a bit harsher. My cousin wasn’t the most saintly of girls or the most innocent. She had somewhat adopted a strange way of thinking from back when she lived in America.

Suho was the only one out of my cousins, my older brother, and myself who had not lived somewhere other than Korea. Junha had lived with our grandparents in America when she was 16 for a year and a half. They always spoiled her in my opinion. Suho had the opportunity as well, but chose to stay with their parents. I always found it funny that Suho’s English was better than Junha’s. Their older brother had lived in Japan after he graduated high school.

Our other cousins, SungJong and SungJae, had lived in Japan, Britain, and were currently in Australia. Hyunjun, my older brother, and I had lived in China when we were younger. With which my mind was brought to the subject of Lulu and the reason for this meeting.

Junha snapped her fingers in front of my face, “Sehun! Yah, Sehun…don’t make me drag your back to reality.”

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever Joonie. Anyway, I think I might have found something that could help you find Lulu.”

“Maybe her full name? Something other than you called her Lulu, she’s four years older than you, and she’s Chinese? Please say it’s something actually useful,” Junha pleaded as Kwangmin sat her order in front of her, “Thanks,” she told him as he nodded and went about his business.

I smirked. I was pretty positive that what I had would be useful. I knew Junha had exhausted most of her avenues of finding Lulu and she was running out of places to look. I pulled my notebook from my backpack and opened it.

“I found this while helping Mom clean out the attic yesterday. It was in one of our old photo albums,” I told her as I handed over the picture.

Junha took it and looked it over. It was of Lulu pouting because I had called her noona. She always hated me calling her that and the thought brought a smile to my face. This was the only picture I had of her and I had taken it the last time I saw her, right before I confessed how I felt to her.

“Seems familiar, the girl I mean. I’m sure I’ve seen her before, or a picture of her, similar to this one. I just can’t remember where,” Junha commented, her brows drawn together, “Can I hold on to this?”

I nodded, “Yeah, it’s a copy. Mom wouldn’t let me take the actual picture.”

“Sounds like Aunt SooJin,” Junha smiled, “I’ll let you know when I find out where I’ve seen this from.”

“Alright, good luck. I’ve got to go study for my math exam, so I’ll see you around,” I said as I got up.

She nodded and went back to staring at the picture as she sipped her drink. I would be lying if I said Junha’s reaction didn’t have me excited. If she recognized Lulu, that meant she was here in Korea. It was also a good possibility that she even went to SUPA. Junha didn’t hang around a lot of people, but the girl had connections. She could have her own secret society for all I knew, with the way she could get information on ANYBODY.

Hence why, after a year of searching for my first love on my own, I had enlisted her help. I had turned up empty handed at every corner, but the first month of Junha searching she had found out that Lulu wasn’t in China anymore. After another six months Junha may have just possibly found Lulu. I felt like nothing could ruin my mood today. Then I decided to hang out with my friends.

 

3rd  Person POV

 

Lay, Tao, and Sehun were all in Tao's dorm for the first time on their own. Kris and Chen made themselves scarce for one reason or another. Sehun flopped down on the couch.

"This is NOT going to turn into one of those sappy girly slumber parties," the maknae announced.

Tao took this chance to slap the back of the younger's head. "I'm biual. I didn't have experimental surgery to have myself castrated," he replied, taking his seat on the arm of the couch to face his friends.

Lay, who'd situated himself comfortably on the floor under the pretense of 'not knowing what's gone on on that couch' asked, "Why'd you call us here anyways?"

Sehun leaned his head back into the sofa, enjoying the lack of stupidity of the situation. There weren’t a lot of times when he could just relax.

"There are a few reasons, actually. I'd first like to ask you if you have a problem with me, personally, having a boyfriend."

Lay made a face, "I'm pretty sure you having a boyfriend hasn't taken away your ability to kick me -"

Tao rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to kick your . You're hemophilic. What if I accidentally killed you? I don't want blood all over my dorm," the martial artist announced, his expression now conveying how unimpressed he was with the current conversation.

Brow raised, Lay asked, "How'd you even know that? The only person I ever told was D.O."

"And Kyungsoo is one of the few people I talk to. I know a lot more than anyone will ever suspect. So, Lay, is there a problem with Kris being my boyfriend?" Tao asked, leaning his weight on his wrist and inspecting his nails.

The Chinese man shrugged, "I guess not? I mean, D.O. and I are the only straight guys out of our little group now, so I'm not one to judge."

Sehun interrupted, "Wait, why am I not straight?"

"Well... with the video of you and the guy from Kai's dorm-"

"His name is Luhan," Tao said.

"And I'm not gay!" Sehun exclaimed.

Lay looked unconvinced, "Uh-huh. And I'm a unicorn and can heal people with my magic horn."

"Wow. That was ," Tao said sarcastically, "What did you even do with Luhan?"

Sehun's expression fell slightly, "I don't know, but it was bad..."

Lay perked up a little, "What makes you say that?"

Sehun sighed. It was clear that Luhan's abandonment of him left him kind of upset, but Tao was the only one who caught that, "He's avoiding me again."

"Again?" Lay asked confusedly.

Another sigh emitted from the grumpy maknae, "Back when I tried to kiss Tao-"

"What? He kissed you?!" Lay shouted in disbelief, eyes wide.

"Jessica ended up pregnant and wanted Sehun to take care of the baby so he tried to kiss me but ended up grabbing Luhan and kissing him instead," the panda boy explained to the unicorn before turning back to Sehun, "Why'd you care that he avoided you then?"

A shrug, "It... I just wanted to know why he hated me so much. I hadn't even done anything yet to make him hate me."

"Maybe it’s the entire grade school 'I like you so I'll pretend to hate you to get your attention' thing," Lay replied, leaning against the coffee table.

Sehun and Tao shared shocked faces.

"What?" Lay asked, glancing at the two of them.  Tao responded with, "I believe that was the first intelligent thing you've said... EVER!"

Lay pouted with crossed arms, "Well that was rude."

Tao slipped down onto the couch cushions and looked back to the youngest, "So, Sehun... Do you like Luhan?"

"I don't... I mean... I'm straight!" The maknae sputtered.

A smirk appeared on Tao's lips, "So was Kris."

"Whoa! You made Kris gay?" Lay asked in astonishment.

Tao shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"The way I see it, children who are exposed to homouality have more of a chance of accepting it and since he spent some of his childhood in a western country, I feel like he accepted it faster than someone else raised here in Korea or even China would. So he was more open to the idea, but I think he's bi anyways," he explained.

Lay looked up at Sehun, "So how do we know for sure if you are or not?"

Sehun shrugged.

Tao gave an evil smirk, "There's only one way to find out. You have to kiss Lay."

The maknae's eyes bulged comically. "Bwoh?!"

"Hell no!"

"Oh come on, Yixing!" Tao pleaded, "Do it for poor Sehunnie! He's supposed to be your friend!"

"Why can't he kiss you?" the unicorn shot back.

Sehun held his hands up, "Why can't I get a say in this!?"

"I have a boyfriend. You are a single guy with no life. Now let Sehun kiss you," Tao snapped, crossing his arms.

Lay looked back at the blushing Sehun, "Just pretend I'm some hot girl or something."

"No! Don't do that."

"Why not?" Lay inquired.

Tao shook his head, "If you pretend he's someone else, you may end up kissing him back and if you do that, you could turn out to just be a really good kisser and end up making his opinion biased."

Sehun looked at the other, "When did you get so logical?"

"Quit stallin' and kiss him."

Lay gulped and closed his eyes, as well as Sehun. The two leaned towards each other and their lips met in an innocent kiss. Neither saw the panda taking his phone out and snapping a few pictures.

Sehun pulled back and looked at Lay, "It didn't make Lay attractive, so I guess I'm straight?"

Tao slipped his phone back into his pocket, "Actually, you didn't punch him, puke, or freak out. This just means you swing both ways."

 

Junha’s POV

I came back to the dorms after sitting at the café for a while. I tried so hard to remember where I’d seen that little girl from, but came up with nothing. I could remember everything about someone I was stalking, but not where I’d seen that damn photo. That was some crazy in my opinion.

JaeNi was on the couch with her laptop as I walked pass the living room headed to my room. I sat the picture on my desk, my purse ended up on the bed, and I went to join JaeNi. She smiled at me and took out her headphones.

“I’m glad you’re back. BYG uploaded a new video and I’ve been waiting for you to get home so we could watch it together,” she told me.

“Really? Awesome,” I replied grinning.

Yongguk was a talented man and that baby Zelo was just a-freaking-dorable. I had actually watched all their videos after the one JaeNi showed me. I had been waiting for something new from them ever since we met Zelo in the hall the other day. I clapped excitedly.

“Apparently they added some new members and are calling themselves ‘B.A.P’. They were picked up by an entertainment company,” JaeNi explained as the video loaded.

She pressed play and unplugged her headphones. We watched, mesmerized. Yongguk appeared, as did Zelo, but they were expected. What I wasn’t expecting was who 3 of the members were. There were 6 guys in total. Yongguk and Zelo, of course, and one guy I didn’t know. The other 3 guys I knew, 1 of them all to well, and had met more than once.

One was the blonde from my math class who I had almost stalked. If I remembered correctly, which I did, his name was Daehyun. Another of the guys was Taemin’s roommate, Youngjae. The last guy though, I’d know him anywhere. It was Himchan, my brother’s high school friend. He had, at one time, had a crush on me and was also the guy I had given my ity to.

When the video was over, JaeNi turned to me, “Wasn’t that Suho’s friend?”

I nodded, too shocked to actually speak. I’d known him for 8 years and had never known the boy in that video. I hadn’t thought he had that kind of talent, the kind to get noticed by a company and put into a group. He had always had the talent to get on my nerves, even when I had liked him. It was part of his charm, I suppose, but now he was channeling that charm differently. I was stunned, until I realized that he could be my ticket to meeting THE Bang Yongguk, THE PERFECT YONGGUK!

Suddenly I was vaulting over the back of the couch and racing for my room.

“What is it?” JaeNi called.

I dug through my purse until I found my phone. I dialed a number I hadn’t used in forever and prayed it was still Himchan’s number. I held my breath as the dial tone went on and on.

“Yobosaeyo,” was heard as the call was finely answered.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” I asked sweetly, walking back to the living room.

“Junha?” Himchan questioned, “I’m just hanging out with a few friends.”

“Oh…who?”

“Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Junhong,” he replied.

“Oh, well I guess you would be opposed to me coming to see you if you’re on campus,” I replied putting a twinge of sadness in my voice.

“Not at all Junha! I’m on campus now.”

“Really, where are you?” I asked him, winking at JaeNi.

She raised her eyebrow at me. I smiled and held up a thumb. She just shrugged and sat on the back of the couch, watching me.

“Room 160B,” Himchan replied.

“Great! I’ll be there soon, bye Oppa,” I told him as I hung up, then turned to JaeNi and winked, “He’s still putty in my hands. Let’s go!”

“Where we going,” JaeNi asked as she followed me out the door.

“Room 160B…to meet B.A.P,” I grinned at her.

“See, there is a reason we’re friends,” she replied, her grin matching my own.

“Besides the fact we are two of the most awesome people ever created?”

We high-fived, giggling as we made our way down to floor B.

 

3rd Person POV

Junha knocked on the door and tapped her foot impatiently.

“Zelo-shi, I didn’t know you were here,” she lied as the door was opened.

“Hi Noona. Hello JaeNi-ah. Actually this is my dorm,” he replied, “Can I help you?”

“Himchan Oppa said he was in this room. I haven’t seen him in a while and wanted to come spend some time with him. Is he here?” Junha asked.

Zelo nodded, “Yeah. Come on in.”

He held the door open as the two girls entered the dorm. They both bowed upon entering before Junha threw herself on Himchan in a hug. A short hug that resulted in her hitting his chest and yelling.

“Yah, why was I not told about your little group? Huh Oppa? You could have told me you were scouted by an agency and put into a group with THE BANG YONGGUK! THE FREAKING BANG YONGGUK….”

She trailed off as several different laughs were heard. She turned around and smiled.

“I apologize, on Himchan’s behalf, that you guys had to see that. Hello Youngjae,” she replied, greeting her best friend’s roommate. 

“You’re the crazy stalker chick from my math class, right?” one of the blonde boys asked.

“Neh,” Junha replied grinning largely, “I’m Junha, Daehyun-ah.”

“Junha…” he trailed off, seeming to be in deep thought.

Junha turned back to Himchan. She placed both hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side, waiting for him to explain himself. He raised his hands in surrender and smirked. Junha scowled.

“Well, no one was to know about our group till we debuted,” a deep voice called from behind the girls.

They both turned around to see Yongguk coming from out of one of the bedrooms. He was as perfect in person as on screen. Junha grinned and bowed.

“Hello,” JaeNi greeted him, bowing a full ninety degrees.

Yongguk smiled and returned her bow, “You’re kinda cute.”

“Thank you,” JaeNi bowed again in thanks.

“So what brings you girls to our humble home? Was it just to chew Himchannie out?” he asked.

“Junha came to chew Himchan out, yes. I followed because she mention the opportunity to meet you. We’ve met Zelo already,” JaeNi told him as Junha raised an eyebrow at the peep of tattoo that showed beneath Yongguk’s tank top as he sat down.

“Ah, well it seems as if she knows quite a few of our members already,” Yongguk replied as Junha walked up to him and moved his tank top so she could read the tattoo.

“Yes! We met Zelo a few days ago, Youngjae is my friend Taemin’s roommate, I have math with Daehyun, who almost became one of my lovely little stalkees. Himchan is just the idiot I’ve known for a while now and was stupid enough to let be my first!” she replied as she studied Yongguk’s shoulder, “Nice tat!”

“Thank you,” Yongguk replied as Himchan scoffed.

“If I remember correctly you enjoyed it!” Himchan replied slightly offended.

Junha sidled up beside him and wrapped an arm around his waist, “We were both drunk out of our minds…but I will admit you have skills Oppa. Nothing on Kai though. That boy is amaz…”

“Just stop right there Junha. NO ONE ING CARES!” JaeNi interrupted her before she could go further.

Junha stuck her tongue out at her roommate, “You are absolutely NO fun Pen JaeNi!”

“You are absolutely CRAZY Kim Junha!” JaeNi replied, her face serious.

“KIM JUNHA? I remember you! We were in elementary school together. I had a crush on you in the 4th grade,” Daehyun remarked as he stood up.

Junha turned to him, “YOU’RE DAE’S DADDY?”

“Daddy?” Himchan questioned.

“You named him Dae?” Daehyun asked with a dorky grin.

Junha blushed, not something that was easily accomplished, and nodded.

“Is anyone going to answer the daddy question hanging about in the air,” Himchan asked again, impatiently.

“No Himchan, no one is going to answer the ing question,” JaeNi replied snickering at how he was acting.

“I gave her a teddy bear when I moved away in the 4th grade,” Daehyun replied.

“So you and Junha did NOT have a kid together?” Himchan asked.

“NO HYUNG…I was 8!” Daehyun exclaimed shocked that Himchan would come to that conclusion.

“I wasn’t even thinking about then you idiot!” Junha remarked as she resumed hitting Himchan.

“This chick seems to like beating Himchan Hyung up,” the guy in the room the girls did not know replied, “I like her!”

Himchan suddenly pushed Junha behind him, “Don’t even think about it Jonguppie!”

“Hey, she has a ‘kid’ with Daehyun Hyung, has slept with you, knows everyone else…why can’t I get to know her?” he asked innocently.

“Yah, it’s not like I belong to you Kim Himchan!” Junha said as she slapped Himchan across the back.

He turned to her, “While in my presence you do belong to me!”

“Honestly, I knew her first. So if she should belong to anyone, it should be me,” Daehyun smirked and shrugged, “as Jongup said, we kinda have a ‘kid’ together.”

“JaeNi-ah…Help me out here,” Junha pleaded.

“Nope…I’m so not in this. I’m just going to sit here and continue my conversation with Yongguk Oppa. He is really cool!”

Junha glared at her friend as Daehyun and Himchan argued over ownership.

Junha threw her hands into the air, “For ’s sake! That was in the 4th grade Daehyun and it’s a stuffed animal. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!! I’m dating Kai and if I belong to anybody, it would be him. KIM. JONG. IN. Remember it!”

“Wow Noona. I knew you were popular, but I didn’t realize you were this popular,” Zelo said grinning as he popped a chip into his mouth, “This is better than TV.”

He had been sitting on the counter watching the drama unfold. Junha glared at the young boy and turned to glare at her friend. JaeNi chose to ignore everything along with Yongguk, who had been snickering occasionally at the comments.

“Is this normal?” Yongguk commented.

JaeNi nodded as Junha replied, “NO! I don’t usually have an Idiot trying to claim me for himself when my brother has already threatened to kill him AND when said Idiot knows damn well I have a boyfriend. Daehyun can be excused from his idiocy due to lack of knowledge. Jongup, due to the fact I’m sure he meant his statement in innocence.”

Jongup winked at Yongguk, an action that didn’t go unnoticed by JaeNi. She just snickered at the uncomfortable situation Junha had found herself in…again.

“Believe me guys…you do not want to be a part of Junha’s craziness. It’s just too much to handle…and I’m not even a part of her craziness directly,” Youngjae commented off handily, looking up from his book and taking a head phone out.

As soon as Junha had walked in he had prepared himself for drama. It followed the girl like a lost kitten. He knew it was unavoidable and felt a bit bad for not warning his fellow members. Hey, they let her in…they had to learn!

“!” JaeNi shouted as she quickly stood up, “I’m going to be late.”

“For?” Junha asked.

“Dance exam,” JaeNi replied as she bowed to everyone, “It was nice meeting you guys.”

“So you’re just going to leave me here to deal with this on my own,” Junha called as JaeNi headed to the door.

“Yep, you’re doing fine Unnie. Keep it up,” JaeNi nodded as she left the dorm.

Junha sighed and slapped her palm across her face, “JUST! ! MY! DAMN! LIFE!”

“Sure,” Himchan replied with a cocky attitude.

If looks could kill…yeah Himchan would be dead several times over.

“YOU cannot pull off cocky Kim Himchan…don’t even try. Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, and Yongguk can pull it off. YOU are just awkward,” she flicked his forehead, “Don’t talk to me till you learn your place Oppa.”

With that Junha stalked out of the dorm, rubbing her temples, not even bothering to tell anyone goodbye.

“I like them. They can hang around more often,” Yongguk replied.

“The petite one’s feisty and funny,” Jongup smirked, a gleam in his eyes.

“MINE,” Himchan replied pointing to Jongup.

Yongguk chuckled, “Apparently Kim Jongin’s. I’d watch my step if I was you with that one Channie.”

“You guys are complete idiots to be arguing over Junha. Now if it was JaeNi, I could see it,” Youngjae told the room.

“Eww…No,” Himchan stated.

“That’s right she also has a boyfriend, right? Junha’s big brother, YOUR best friend?” Youngjae asked.

Himchan nodded seriously, “Yeah, I would never do that to Suho.”

“I don’t know him, so I would. She’s cute and down to earth,” Yongguk stated.

“Don’t even dare Yongguk!” Himchan exclaimed.

Yongguk just shrugged and went back to whatever he had been doing. The dorm quieted down after that as Youngjae and Daehyun went back to their own dorms. Himchan left for his house, and the remaining three went to their respective bedrooms to chill or sleep.

 

Junha’s POV

I walked down the hall aimlessly, fuming about Himchan’s attitude. How could he be possessive over me? We had our fling almost three years ago. He needed to move on. If I knew more girls, I would happily set him up. Sadly, I didn’t have a lot of female friends. I had enough drama with the guy friends I had, I didn’t think I could handle the drama that comes along with having girl friends.

Though I will admit Himchan’s attitude worked in my favor…sometimes, but I was happily in love. With Kim Jongin, Kai, my dancing angel…the most unlikely man for me to fall for. I felt the stupid grin cross my face. I knew exactly what would make my day better and I went to get it.

I knocked on the dorm door and it was immediately opened. I saw Kai with his jacket on. Apparently he was headed somewhere. I hope it wasn’t something important, because I had no plans to let him leave.

He grinned when he saw me, “I was just about to go see you.”

“Really now?” I questioned as I s a hand around his neck.

He nodded, the grin still on his face, as we were inches apart. He placed one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. He landed a soft kiss on my nose.

“What has my baby been up to today?” he asked, his lips moving against mine.

I shivered as his lips caressed mine and his breath made me a tad heady, “Not much, just visiting some friends.”

“It looks as if they made you slightly angry. Your cheeks are red,” he replied, kissing the roses that had bloomed on my cheeks.

I sighed and looked away. He chuckled and brought my face to him. He kissed me again, longer this time.

“I knew I was right. Do you need me to go beat some sense into him?” he asked, the grin never leaving his face.

I rolled my eyes. Of course it would be a him. No one who knew me would think of it being a girl. They would also know me and JaeNi, the only girl in my life, hardly ever fought.

“No, if anyone is going to beat some sense into Kim Himchan it will be me…or JunMyeon,” I told him.

“Ahh, what has your lover done to anger you so?” he asked teasingly, flicking my forehead softly.

I untangled myself from Kai and walked into his dorm. He followed and sat on the couch beside me.

“He is NOT my lover and he…laid claim to me? Or tried to…that’s the best way I can explain it. He said that as long as I’m in his presence I belong to him,” I explained briefly.

Kai laughed, “And what did you tell him?”

“That I didn’t belong to him and if I belonged to anyone it would be…” I looked down at the floor, “you.”

“That’s my girl,” he said as I looked at him through my lashes.  

“Why are you so calm about this?” I asked curiously.

“Because, as you told Himchan, you’re mine and I’m confident in that,” he said, pulling me into his lap.

“Oh really?” I smirked, “I thought it was the other way around?”

“It’s a mutual ownership thing,” he replied before kissing me.

It wasn’t a gentle kiss this time. It was full of that mutual ownership he spoke of.  No fight for dominance, it was nothing but pure enjoyment. He pulled away too soon for my liking and brushed the hair out of my face.

“I can deal with mutual ownership,” I replied as he smiled sweetly at me.

“Good, because I never want another man to own you in anyway. I love you Kim Junha,” he confessed, a serious look crossing his face.

“I love you too, Jongin,” I replied, “More than anyone I’ve ever known, so you better not leave me…EVER!”

He nodded, “As long as you never leave me, I promise to never leave you.”

“Well, looks like you’ll have to put up with me till we die,” I told him, kissing his cheek.

“You bet your , baby,” he said as he stood up and carried me bridal style.

I was stunned at first. I hadn’t expected to be picked up, much less picked up bridal style. I smiled as I buried my face into the crook of his neck and inhaled. This scent was purely Kai. He smelled of sugar and a hint of sweat, probably from all his dancing. It was intoxicating and I was saddened when he put me down on his bed. I expected him to crawl up next to me, but instead he went to his closet.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he reached up to the back of the shelf.

“I’ve had this for a while and have been waiting for the perfect time to give it to you. I feel like now would be it,” he explained as he carried a box back to the bed.

He sat the box down and began shuffling through its contents. After a minute, the box yielded to a smaller box…a much smaller box. I looked at Kai quizzical as he sat the larger box on the floor and sat on the bed in front of me.

“I got this when I got our bracelets. I didn’t think I would actually give it to you so soon, but I love you and I want you to always remember that,” he told me.

He opened the box and I gasped. Lying inside was a silver ring set with two small stones. One was a light blue and the other was a pink, and they were each cut to form half a heart. Together they were set to create a whole heart.

“What’s this for?” I asked as he pulled it out of its box.

“It’s a promise ring. A promise to you that I will always be yours,” he replied.

“So like a pre-engagement ring ring?” I asked.

He nodded, “If you want it that is.”

I bit my lip, “So this is a promise that you WILL eventually ask for my hand, right?”

He laughed nervously, “Yeah, if it wasn’t for the fact that we are so young, and have never met each other’s parents, I would marry you right now. But I’m going to marry you Junha, and I’m going to do it right.”

I nodded and pulled at my lip. He looked away and I could tell he was really nervous. I haven’t actually seen him like this, so I held off a bit longer and pretended to mull the situation over. I already knew my answer; I had since I first realized how much I loved him. Since I stopped stalking him because I felt so strongly about him. He still wasn’t looking at me as he waited nervously.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, “The thought was sweet Kai, but…” I paused for his reaction, which was to look at me sharply, “you’re an idiot for thinking I would say no.”

His face fell for a fraction of a second before he realized I had actually said yes.

“Really?” he asked excitedly.

I giggled, “Yes, you really are an idiot Jongin. I thought you knew that?”

He glared at me and I replied seriously, “Yes Kim Jongin, I accept your proposal of future marriage!”

He jumped on me, hugging me and kissing me. He finally pulled away and slipped the ring on my finger, his grin never faltering. We admired the ring on my hand. He suddenly kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to his side.

“Well someone’s happy as a pup,” I said, grinning at him.

He nodded, “You going to spend the night with your future husband?”

I grinned mischievously, “We can practice our honeymoon.”

 

3rd POV

 

JaeNi rinsed the shampoo out of her hair with a sigh as the warm water fell down her back. She found herself singing to whatever song was playing on her phone's media player.  Finally fully clean, she shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. A shiver rolled down her spine as she looked around for a towel. "Damn," She cursed, realizing that she'd felt so bad when she came in from dance that she didn't grab anything. She grumbled to herself, snatching up her phone and humming along to the music. She pushed open the door that led into her room and she shouted, jumping back into the bathroom and closing the door. "JunMyeon, what are you doing here?!" She kept both hands on the knob.

"We need to talk."

"Oh my god, it couldn't have waited?" She groaned, sliding down to her knees and pressed her forehead against the door knob.

"JaeNi, I'm serious. I know about the bet." He replied and by the volume of his voice, she could tell he was just on the other side of the door. "Ok, really, Suho. Get me some clothes and we'll talk about this, but I swear if you don't give me something to wear, I'll cry. And we aren't talking about just a few tears here. I'm talking sobs and screaming bloody murder."

"Should I just plunder through your stuff until I find everything?"

A deep blush crept over her cheeks at the thought of Suho seeing all of her things. "B-bring me underwear first." I can't believe I'm doing this. "Bottom right drawer."

There was the sound of the drawer pulling open and her cheeks darkened. "Any preferences?" He called back. There was a small squeak of "nope" before he knocked on the door. She opened it and took them. "I hope they're comfortable. I don't know anything about women's clothes." She told him to find her a tank top and shorts next, that they should be in the drawer next to her underclothing.

She pulled on the bra and as there was another knock. She took the clothes and dressed before stepping out, holding her hair up over the back of her tank top so it wouldn't get wet. She sat next to him on the bed, her face flushed dark red. "A-about the bet..."

"I honestly didn't believe it at first." He interrupted. "But now that I think about it, I'm going to have to apologize."

"For what?" She asked head cocked to the side. He drew his lips into thin smile. "I don't think I can date someone who can't be serious and wants to give me a panic attack before I'm 30. I'm sorry, JaeNi, I just can't."

"JunMyeon, seriously…" She felt her heart dropping. "What are you saying? You're kidding right? Please tell me you're joking!"

"I'm sorry." He stood up and went to the door as she felt tears pricking her eyes, "JunMyeon?"

He smirked and turned to her, "I may not be breaking up with you, but for every time you tried to scare me, I'm going to scare you. And you have to call off the bet."

She looked up with tears in her eyes, "So we're ok?"

He sat back on the bet and put his arms around her. "Yeah, we're ok."

"You !" She shouted, hopping into his lap and wrapping her fingers around his throat. "I thought you were seriously dumping me!"

He rolled them over and kissed her forehead.  "I'm sorry. JaeNi... Oh, but you're going to regret making that bet."

Her muscles tensed a bit before she pushed her boyfriend off of her and curled into his side. "Make me regret it later. I want to sleep with you now."

"My, so forward." Suho chuckled.

"Yah! That’s not what I meant!" She shoved him hard over and growled. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I know. Good night, JaeNi-ah."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyong everyone. Sorry for such a late update. SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO Late! I was without my computer for a few weeks, but I have returned to my beloved and to you with a new chapter! How was it? Did you like the KaiHa pre-engagement engagement (which was thrown in last minute :D)? Have any of you guessed who Sehun's lovely mystery girl is yet? If not, have no fear, all will be revealed next chapter. Speaking of Chapters...there is only two left! OMO! It's been such a long journey and you guise deserve some serious props for sticking with us for so long. Daebaek you guise. Please leave us a comment...I want to know what you guise think of this chapter, of this story, of what you think is going to happen next, of anything you have to say. I love reading comments, so please guise...comment. Love you all and stick around for the big finale, ok? Promise me? Promise Kai, Sehun, Suho, Tao, Kris, Luhan, JaeNi, and Junha? You know you want to know how this ends, kekeke. Bye Everyone!

<3 Lee_Minji ;D