Does Kai Taste Like Gushers???

What is History?

 

A few days later

           

            It was 15 minutes into class when the teacher got an urgent call to leave. “Alright class I’ll be back before the end of class. I expect your assignments to be finished,” he called as he left. Kris looked at Luhan and smiled. They were working on partner assignments for Literature for the past two days and he and Luhan had almost finished. “Done,” Luhan said as the door slid open. A girl almost everyone recognized, except Luhan who was still putting names to faces, walked in. She came to the center of the front, a bright smile on her face and her hands on her hips. “Isn’t that Suho’s little sister, Junha?” Luhan asked. Kris just nodded.

He had never seen Junha smile like that. It was different then her other smiles as it had a scary menace behind it. “EunJi Noona,” she called, directing the scary smile toward a girl in the back, “Can you come here for a minute?” The girl, EunJi, looked around before standing and walking haughtily to Junha. “Yes, Junha?” she asked with contempt in her voice.

“What’s this I hear about you calling Chanyeol a gay ? And Baekhyun a bastard for taking YOUR Chanyeol away?” Junha asked, her voice sounding as if she were having a friendly conversation about the weather. EunJi shrugged, “Ehh, it’s true.”  Kris saw the fire light Junha’s eyes and smiled. “I believe we are about to witness the famous she-devil Suho was talking about,” he said leaning to whisper to Luhan. “Why?” Luhan asked. “Well Chanyeol and Baekhyun came clean about them dating the other day. A lot of girls have been taking it bad,” Kris explained and Luhan just nodded.

“First, Chanyeol isn’t and never…” Junha paused and smacked the girl across the face, “was yours. He belongs to no one and isn’t a gay .” Junha smacked the girl on the other cheek. EunJi was getting mad, Kris could tell. “Second, Baekhyun loves Chanyeol and vice versa,” another smack, “and you better not say another word.”  EunJi had a hand to her face, “You !” Junha just smiled, “Bring it you vulture!” EunJi launched herself at Junha, who caught her by the hair and smashed her face into the floor. She flipped the other girl over and smacked her across the face harder than previously.

EunJi’s hand again went to her face as Junha stood and put a foot on . “Say another word that I don’t like, and I will have you hung upside down and slowly tortured until you die in agony! Got it?” Junha said a bit too happily. The girl tried to nod, slightly terrified of the crazy girl above her smiling about killing her. Everyone was shocked at the display, but they weren’t sure that Junha was crazy enough to do it.

Two of EunJi’s friends ran up as Junha stepped back to let her up. They helped her out of the classroom to, presumably, take her to the infirmary. Junha spotted Kris and waved, “Gege!” She walked over and sat on Luhan’s desk, “Hey little prince.” He looked at her, brows furrowed, “It’s Luhan.” She smiled a normal smile, “I know. I like Little Prince better though.” She turned to Kris, “So how’s it going Gege.” Kris rolled his eyes, “Except your display? Good, but shouldn’t you be in class?” She shook her head, “Nope, class ended a few minutes early. And what display do you speak of?”

“The one where we got to meet the She-devil? You know, when it first started I was thinking my Dragon was better, but that last part was scary. Were you serious?” Kris asked. Junha smiled, “As serious as I am when I stalk someone. Believe me; I know several ways to torture someone for a veerrryy long time. Anyway, I have to go. Have fun. Bye Gege, Little Prince,” she called walking up the aisle. She ruffled Sehun’s hair as she passed by. As soon as he made a move to get up she was at the door. She giggled as Sehun glared at her, “I love messing with you!” With an act of normalcy from Junha the class resumed working like the She-devil never came.

 

"Its really goodd to see you, Ronnie!"  JaeNi chimed happlily, "And that's a great hat!... But I still can't believe you shaved your head."

He smiled, bright blue eyes twinkling, "I thought you'd like it. I signed the back and drew the design myself. Happy early birthday."

She squealed as he winked, "Really? Its mine?"

He gave a laugh, accenting his deep voice, "Of course. I hope you'll like it when it gets there."

"You know I will!" She clutched the pillow in her lap tight, "Thank you!"

"Hey, I can't see your face anymore. Can you adjust the screen?"

Nodding, JaeNi leaned over to the small table and pushed the screen of her laptop back. She fixed her headphones as well, as they had been bugging her slightly since Ronnie called. "There we go." He said, smiling. "How are things going with your classes?"

 

"Everything is wonderful. I have at least one friend in each class so its impossible to fail."

"That's g-uh... Jay? Who's with you?" Ronnied asked, brow raised as he moved his head in vain to get a better view.

JaeNi turned to see Junha leaning over the couch. In Korean, she asked, "Who's that? Your mysterious cyber boyfriend?"

"What did she say?" He asked curiously.

JaeNi grinned, "That's my room mate, Junha." She turned around to see Junha was gone.  "Junha! That's Ronnie."

JaeNi pulled out on of her ear buds so she could hear Junha's response. Junha's reply, however, was totally random. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Mollayo." JaeNi replied, "Pick something!" She turned back to the screen at the sound of Ronnie's chuckles. "What?"

"So, are you fluent in Korean like you wanted?"

Her grin was resurected as she replied, "Yes! I even have a friend who's teaching me some Mandarin!"

"I'm so proud of you, Jay... I really wish I could be there with you." She could easily hear the sadness in his voice. "Which brings me to something very important I wanted to talk to you about."

She looked at him with her head cocked to the side, "What is it?"

He sighed, pinching his lip as he did when he was nervous. "You know I always want you to be happy, right?"

There was a loud bang and both looked off in the other direction, unsure of who's end it'd come from. "Junha?" JaeNi called. There were no more disturbances. Before she could turn back to the screen she heard Ronnie's important statement. "I want you to find a boyfriend there."

"WHAT?!" She panicked, "Ronnie, I thought you s-"

"I know what we agreed to, Jay. I think about it all the time, but I feel like I'm playing you! I'm taking away your chance of happiness by just telling you to wait for me. When I told you I loved you, I meant it, and I always will." He replied sternly, his jaw clenched. JaeNi felt her heart beating faster. "I can't protect you, Jay... I want to know someone can."

She couldn't tell if there was just a glare on her screen or if his eyes were filled like hers, "I can take care of myself... And I have friends here! Tao is strong and is teaching me self defense. He can protect me and Junha... She keeps me happy... But no one could replace you. I can't just find someone else... Not unless... you f-"

"Stop it. I haven't found anyone. I just want to make sure you are happy." He said seriously.

She sighed in relief. He was just looking out for her. Mentally she found this to be just his character. He cared for others, that was who he was. She didn't mind that, but his offer shook her -caused her bones to shutter at the loss of him. She shook her head, "I am happy. I'm going to help Junha with dinner... We'll talk later, ok?"

"Wait!" She looked back at him sadly. He swallowed visibly, "Promise me you'll think it over."

She sighed, "I already did." With that she ended the transmission. Wiping the small tears that'd welled up in her eyes, she stood up. She went to the kitchen to find Junha.

Junha was in the middle of a large mess of rice. The loud bang had apparently been the petite Asian dropping the glass rice container. JaeNi was offering to help as he phone vibrated. Thinking it was Ronnie apologizing, she pulled it from her pocket to look at the message.

From: Tao

            He left while I was in classes. He took all of his stuff with him. Thank you so much! I'll    think of a way to pay the two of you back.

JaeNi smiled, "Junha... how about we forget about you cooking and go out? After we can go shopping."

To: Tao

            You free Panda? ;)

Junha grabbed the broom and swept the mess into the dust pan, "Shopping where?"

JaeNi shrugged, "I don't know. The mall?"

Nodding, Junha disposed of the trash. "I'm in. Can I have five minutes to change?" JaeNi smirked and nodded. Junha giggled happily and clumsily darted into her room, slamming the door shut.

From: Tao

            Whatever it is, I'll do it. I owe you greatly.

She smiled, replying.

To: Tao

            Buy Junha and me dinner and shop with us. Then we can call it even.

She heard a series of loud crashes and bangs from the other room. Worried, she approached the door only to have it open in front of her. Junha reappeared in denim shorts, heels, and an off the shoulder shirt. "Ready!"

From: Tao

            You got it. Meet me in front of Sunny's in 10 minutes?

She grinned, replying with a quick 'sure'. "We're meeting Tao in front of Sunny's and then we'll go. He's buying as payment because apparently a certain stalker girl did awonderful job."

Junha's eyes lit up, "The foreigner left?!"

JaeNi nodded and watched Junha squeal, jumping up and clapping. "Great!... But it may have been the broken nose."

"It was broken?! Why didn't you tell me that yesterday?"

Junha shrugged and grabbed her purse, "It didn't seem important at the time. By the way, you should probably change shoes."

JaeNi looked at her room mate curiuosly. "Why?"

"There's blood on those."

Both looked down to see a large brownish red stain on the tip of JaeNi's converse. Her brow rose, "So there is... Oh well." She shrugged, shoving Junha out of the room. She punched in the lock code for the dorm before pushing Junha towards the end of the corridor.

 

Junha, Tao, and JaeNi entered the girls’ dorm to put their bags down. “Thank you for buying me those shoes Tao,” Junha thanked him. “No problem. It’s the least I could do since you chased my roommate off.” Junha smiled and sat down to put on her new heels. She stood up and clattered around, “I think I’m going to go show them to Baekhyun. See you guys later.” Junha walked out of the room heading toward her brother’s room. As she was walking she saw Kai heading somewhere. She grinned as she followed him.

She wondered where he was headed to, when he stopped and knocked on a door. She was surprised to find that it was Chen’s dorm room, though she was too far to see who opened the door. She waited a few minutes before walking up and knocking as well, thinking of a good excuse. She was even more surprised to see who opened the door for her. “Noona? What are you doing here?” Junha looked quizzically at Taemin. “I was headed to Oppa’s room and wanted to know if Chen wanted to come?” she replied, making an excuse up quickly. “Oh well Chen’s not here right now. Do you wanna come in?” Taemin asked. Junha grinned and nodded, walking into the room. She saw Kai at the counter munching on something, “Oh, my handsome devil! How are you today?” He looked at her for a second and returned to his snack, not bothering to answer her. She slinked her way over to him and leaned on the counter.

“So why where you headed to Suho-hyung’s room?” Taemin asked. Junha tore her gaze from Kai to look at Taemin, “Oh! I wanted to show Baekhyun my new heels.” She stuck her foot out for Taemin to see. “They’re pretty hot, right?” she asked. Taemin nodded as her eyes landed back on Kai. After a few seconds of silence Taemin asked, “Noona, why are you so infatuated with Kai?” Junha grinned and pulled Kai forward. “Have you seen these?” she squealed, lifting his shirt and gesturing to Kai’s abs.

Youngjae came out of Chen’s room, “What’s with the girlish squeal?” Again Junha gestured to the glorious structure, “Have you seen THESE?!?” Kai yanked his shirt down, mumbling about Junha being crazy, and took a seat on the couch. Junha sat next to him and grabbed Chen’s computer as Youngjae and Taemin went back into the previously mentioned room.

A few minutes later Junha got two texts.

 

From: Oppa

Your friend is looking for you. She came by here saying you said you would be here. Where are you? Get your over here now, you better not be getting into trouble!

 

Junha ignored her brother and opened the second message.

 

From: My Only Friend, Ms. Wushu

Where are you at?

 

Junha recapped the pen she was using and replied.

 

To: My Only Friend, Ms. Wushu

In Chen’s room, but I’m about to leave. Suho wants to see me. L

 

She got up and gently placed Chen’s computer down. She walked into the kitchen where Kai had just recently relocated himself. He was standing at the cabinets trying to find something else to snack on. “Bye Kai,” she called ducking under his arms to kiss his cheek and quickly running to the door. She let it slam as she walked a few paces into the hall. She stopped at the corner as she saw JaeNi and Tao walking away.

Kai stuck his head out of the dorm checking to see if Junha was gone. He had to head to his room to finish some homework and didn’t want to run into Junha on the way. He didn’t see her so he darted out. As he walked his hand made its way to his cheek. ‘Why did that kiss feel different from the first one?’ Kai shook his head almost immediately. He did not need nor want those thoughts.

“These are gushers,” JaeNi was explaining to Tao as Junha popped up inbetween them. She snatched a piece of candy out of the bag JaeNi held and popped it into . “You know, this is how I imagine Kai tasting,” she commented. “Like a gusher?” JaeNi questioned. “Yep. Kai probably tastes exactly like a gusher,” Junha stated.

“I don’t know what a gusher is, but I’m pretty sure I don’t taste like one,” a comment came from behind them. Junha turned at the voice, “Are we the one doing the stalking now?” Kai glared at her, “No! I’m headed to my room!” Junha grinned, “Sure Gusher boy.”

“I do not taste like a gusher!”

“Do to.”

“Do Not!”

Tao looked at JaeNi, who shook her head. “I don’t even know,” JaeNi commented to him. The group continued to walk as Kai and Junha argued.

“Do to.”

“No I don’t!”

“Wanna find out?” Junha asked as she darted toward Kai. He backed up slightly but not fast enough to avoid her. Junha his cheek and smacked her lips, “Yep! You taste like gushers!” Kai glared at her, “NO I DON’T.” Junha glared right back, “Have you even had gushers?” Kai shook his head, “No, nor do I want one now!” Junha grabbed another gusher from the pack that JaeNi had just opened, “Here try it.”

She shoved the gusher into Kai’s face. “NO!” he stated. “Eat it,” Junha stalked toward him. He shook his head vigourously, walking backward “EAT IT!” Junha demanded, cornering Kai between her and a wall. Again he shook his head. She pressed herself up against him and demanded once again, “Eat It Kai!” as she shoved the candy into his mouth. He was about to spit it out when she pressed her lips to his. After a second she pulled back and grinned as he chewed the piece of sweet. “There’s a good boy,” she commented, leaving the shocked boy a few feet from his dorm door.

Tao had walked back to his room as JaeNi entered Suho’s dorm. “Suho, your sister is in the hall molesting Kai,” she called. “What?” Suho called coming out of his room with a shirt around his neck but not fully on. Junha entered just then to Suho screaming, “What are you doing molesting someone in the hall?” Junha looked at him, head cocked to the side, “Today? No, that was yesterday I did that!” JaeNi burst out laughing as she plopped herself down at the counter. Suho exhaled loudly, “Whatever Junha. I’m going to finish getting dressed, so don’t leave this dorm until I’ve had a chance to talk to you. Got it?”

Junha rolled her eyes, “Yes, daddy dear!” She plopped down next to JaeNi and layed her head on her arms. JaeNi caught a glimpse of black ink scrawled across her skin. She picked up Junha’s arm and slid the sleeve down, “What is all this?” Junha looked at her arm, “OH! Well, Kai’s full name, date of birth, phone number, zodiac, and some other stuff.”

JaeNI read a line off of Junha’s upper arm, “Walked at age 1 year and 2 months? Why do you have all this?” Junha looked at her, a bit appalled, “I’d be a horrible stalker if I didn’t!”  JaeNi dropped her hand and shook her head, “You’re crazy Unnie.” Junha grinned, “I know.”

 

 

Chen finished his practice early and decided to do a good deed. He helped Kris clean up his choreography. It was due in two days. He hoped Kris could pull it together by then. When the two were sweaty and panting, they called it a day.

"So how're things with Junha and her friend?" Chen asked curiously. Last he'd seen the crazy girl she was either stalking Kai or helping the foreigner around. He was unsure of which, but it had been a few days. "She's good. Her friend recruited her for a mission and they said it was a success."

Chen thought for a moment, "Is there a reason we can't call her by her name?"

"Who? JaeNi?" Kris asked, taking a bottle of water from his bag and offering it to his best friend.

"Yeah. I noticed we kinda just refer to her as Junha's friend. If she's that close to Junha, shouldn't we try to be nice?" Chen asked, opening the door and taking the water from Kris.

The dragon growled, "She's not on our side, Chen. She's over with Sehun and the rest of his little crew. We don't have to be nice to her."

Chen thought for a moment, "But she hasn't done anything to us."

"I didn't say to mistreat her. We simply treat her indifferently until she decides to attempt being our friend, that's all." Kris explained. Chen felt weird in this conversation. While he was well aware JaeNi was a person, the two still spoke of her like an object. Was it because she was American? He shrugged. "I think we should try to talk to her. She doesn't seem to bite." Chen joked.

Kris shrugged, coming up to his dorm, "Tell me how that goes."

Chen nodded, "You'll be first to hear if I die or not." With this, the two parted ways. Chen went up another flight two flights of stairs to the D floor. He returned to his dorm and was greeted by his room mate stacking boxes on the counter.

"YoungJae, why's all your stuff in boxes?" Chen asked, noticing he was closing one filled iwth clothes.

The lighter haired boy shifted uncomfortably, "Uh... Its not mine. Its yours."

"Why mine?" Chen asked confusedly.

YoungJae made a sympathetic expression. "I was really hoping to leave you a note or something... But I got a new room mate."

A glare took Chen's features, "They don't just assign new room mates in the middle of the semester! Why are you kicking me out like this?"

"Well... its not like we talk very much and you're only here when you sleep basically, so I figured it wouldn't mess with your schedule as much." He looked at his phone and tapped the screen a few times.

"You were wrong! Have you given any thought to where I'm supposed to go?" Chen threw his arms in the air in frustration.

YoungJae grabbed his bottle of water, "Well, his old room mates said you could stay there until they got bored with you or unti you work something else out." He took a sip of his drink, "And look on the bright side. You're already packed!"

Glowering, Chen growled, "That isn't a bright side, Yoo YoungJae."

The other shrugged, "Well, I got stuff to do so... Leave your key card on the table. Your new room mates are in C 231." With that he left.

Chen was left to rage on his own. 'Who the hell does that?' He thought. Pulling one of the bags by the couch onto his shoulder, he set out to find his new room mates.

He fumed the entire walk down to C floor. His anger turned to nervousness. Who would his new room mates be? What would they be like? Would it be awkward like when YoungJae first moved in? He swallowed, nearing the end of the corridor. He found the room number and bit the inside of his cheek as he knocked. Two familiar faces appeared behind the door. "Oh no."

"What do you want?" Lay asked, blocking the door, face looking rather unimpressed.

chen rolled his eyes, "I don't want anything. I was YoungJae's room mate, thus your old room mate's room is now temporarily mine."

D.O.'s eyes glittered with excitement, "You're our new room mate?" He looked to Lay with a devious smile, "Living with the enemy?"

Lay was pused aside and Chen entered, "Which room?" He asked through clenched teeth.

D.O. pointed him in the right direction. Chen then proceeded to walk to the door and slam it shut behind him. He flopped down on the bare matress and took out his phone.

To: Krisus

            Life hates me.

From: Krisus

            Why do you say that?

To: Krisus

            YoungJae kicked me out.

From: Krisus

            Where are you???

To: Krisus

            I'm in a dorm... with Lay and D.O.

There was a pause in the conversation as Chen rolled over to glare at the far wall. Even though it was blank, there was something angering about the white surface.

From: Krisus

            I'm not on campus, but I'll come over when I can. Should be about an hour.

To: Krisus

            C231. See you then... If I live that long.

Meanwhile, Lay was in just as bad of a mood as Chen. "How could Taemin do this to us?"

D.O. smiled, "Think of it! We could pull so many stunts with this one! It could be a lot of fun, Lay."

"But we both have places to go tonight. Are we really just going to leave that stranger in here to do whatever te hell he likes?" Lay snarled, standing to get a cola from the fridge. "I'm sure as hell not."

D.O. thought for a moment, "Why don't we call a friend to watch the place for us? Who's bored?"

Lay gave a shrug, "Not Sehun. We're going clubbin' tonight."

The younger thought as well. "Definately not Xuimin. Do you know how much he eats?!" His face reflected that he'd thought of something, "What about Tao? I trust him."

"I suppose. I trust him over him." Lay nodded to Taemin's old room.

"Do you really think he'll do something? He's been in there for about twenty minutes all quiet." D.O. asked.

Lay threw the bottle of his drink in the trash and pulled on his jacket, "Don't know. I'm leaving."

"Wait!" D.O. looked at his phone, holding up his hand, "What's Tao's number?"

Lay pulled out his own phone and read out the number. D.O. nodded and saved it. "Ok. I won't leave until he gets here."

"Good." Was all Lay said as he left. Before calling Tao, D.O. texted his tutor to say he'd be a little late, but he hadn't forgotten that they were meeting. He dialed the number again and waited for a moment.

"Hello?" Tao sounded a bit confused.

He smiled, "Tao? Its me. You aren't busy, are you?"

There was a small pause, "Uh... No. Why do you ask?"

"I need a huge favor."