BaekYeol is REAL!!!???!!!

What is History?

 

Junha returned to Tao’s room to find Harry sitting on the couch watching something on his laptop. She bounced happily to take the seat next to him. “Hi, I’m Junha,” she said in English, smiling. “I didn’t know you spoke English.” Harry commented surprised. He paused his show to turn to look at her. Junha had no clue what he said exactly, the only words she made out were I, you, know, and English. “Umm, only…little English,” she replied trying to convey that she only knew a few words.

“Ahh, well only little Korean for me,” he replied in broken Korean. Junha nodded and grabbed the hand closest to her. He looked at her quizzically as she brought it to her cheek, smiling crazily. “What are you doing?” his voice shook slightly. “I lobe you, Hally,” she replied in her mispronounced English. She pulled him up and dragged him to his room. She went into a rant in Korean that Harry could not follow. Once they were in the bedroom she locked the door and turned to look at Harry, who was pushed onto the bed as they entered.

“What the bloody hell is your problem?” he yelled. Junha just gazed at him with a crazy glint in her eye. “You,” she pointed to him, “Are mine,” she pointed to herself. Harry crawled up to the head of his bed as she began coming forward. He had never been so scared of a small, petite girl, but Junha had fear running through his every nerve. Junha laughed as Harry hit is head on the wall. He rubbed his head as he rolled off the bed and made for the door. He was stopped short as Junha grabbed him from behind. “Don’t leabe me,” she wailed as she back hugged him.

Harry struggled to get away as the door opened. “Junha, leave the foreigner alone. That kid with the long hair is looking for you. He said something about a math lesson,” JaeNi called as she pulled Junha from Harry. “NO!!! MY LOBE!!” she wailed as JaeNi drug her out of the dorm room. Harry collapsed in his floor, thankful that the monster of a girl was gone. He could only take so much, and if something else happened he thought he would lose it.

In the hall Junha was doubled over, gasping for breath. JaeNi patted her on the back, “Would you quite laughing so hard? Was it really that funny?”Junha flapped her hand and caught her breath. She straightened up and wiped the tears away, “You have no idea. That was the best thing ever!! Poor guy is going to be scared of me for the rest of his life.” JaeNi shook her head, “I don’t even want to know!” Junha nodded, “Probably not, now to find Taemin for a math session.”

JaeNi grinned, “He didn’t actually want you. I just said that as an excuse. Anyway I’m going to head back to Tao’s room to wait on him, later Unnie!” Junha waved JaeNi away and continued on her way thinking of something to do.

 

Kris's POV

I tried to straiten out my breathing as I entered the locker room. Gym was definately the most stress relieving class I had. All I had to do was run and change. That was the easiest thing ever. I figured that since it was just a quick trip to the dorm, I'd shower and change there. If I were anyone else, I might know someone else in the class with me.

However I wasn't someone else. I was me. People who'd heard about my temper were afraid of me and most of the girls who spoke to me were obsessed. The only other person I knew in class was the guy that hung out with Junha's friend. I don't know his name, however. I've always just referred to him as the quiet one.

The look he always has -no matter what he's doing- is bored. It feels like he stares through you. Its almost like he's too good to even look at you. I find that really ing annoying.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and closed my locker. I turned to see the quiet boy grabbing his stuff out of his locker, which was paralell to my own. He didn't seem as bad as Sehun... I even wondered on many days why the two were friends because he never bothered to speak. Just send those bored expressions to the world.

But he did keep a brawl from breaking out back in Sunny's. It'd disappoint all of us if we weren't allowed back in Sunny's. That was probably the only thing all of us liked.

"Hey," I attempted, "I wanted to thank you for handling the situation at the cafe the other day."

He nodded, looking in his locker mirror to fix his bangs and wipe the sweat from his face. "So... I never got your name."

He closed his locker and pulled his back onto his shoulder. I growled as the guy turned to leave. I mean, here I was, going out of my way, to attempt being nice to him and he basically shunned me!

I snorted, "Figures Sehun would be friend's with the quiet stuck-up guy like you." The raven-haired boy just shrugged and opened the door. "I used to insult you just for being around Sehun. Now I see you just think you're too good for us, spoiled- brat." I watched as he bowed his head and left. My jaw dropped.

Did that bastard just smile?!

Feeling the stress relieving I'd done earlier vanish, I followed. I had to go back to the dorms and get started on my homework. Holy , did I have homework.

I had an essay due in my Literature class. I had three pages due tomorrow in math, but Junha could help me on that if I needed it, so I wasn't worried. I had to head over to the studios sometime and work on the choreography my partner and I had come up with in Dance. I also had an English test to study for. I don't even remember what made me take an English course, as I was fluent in the language. Then again, Junha's American friend was teaching her. They could both help if need be. I also had to text Mir and tell him when we should meet to practice.

I had my phone out and was texting when I got to the dorm. The door was unlocked, meaning someone was there. I went into my room and closed the door, preparing for my shower. I had already taken off my shirt when I heard a loud scream.

 

3rd person POV

YoungJae groaned as he sat down. He was now in a store, waiting for an employee to bring him the model of phone he wanted. 'At least Chen woke me up this morning.' He thought.

It had taken him a few days to collect the money to buy a new phone so he'd been relying on Chen to wake him each morning. It never got easier to see a guy standing over you when you first open your eyes. In the midst of his regrets, YoungJae noticed a new voice.

"Yeah, I need a new phone. Its an Iphone 5. Price doesn't matter."

Looking up, YoungJae saw a guy with a lean body and long hair standing in front of the counter he'd previously been standing near. He looked as annoyed as YoungJae felt. "If you'll wait next to that young man, we will bring a model out for you to look at." The woman replied.

The long haired guy sat next to YoungJae with crossed arms.

"How'd you break your phone?" YoungJae asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I didn't." The guy hissed. "My stupid dormmates pulled some stunt and I lost it in a club." He looked at the other from the corner of his eye, "What about you?"

"Broke it during dance class."

The other's brows rose, "Smooth. Where you takin' classes?"

"Seoul university of Preforming arts." He replied simply.

The other nodded, smiling, "SUPA. Awesome."

YoungJae just shrugged, "Only occasional. My room mate makes it slightly unenjoyable."

"Same. What's your name?"

YoungJae mentally facepalmed for not introducing himself earlier. "I'm Yoo ToungJae."

"Taemin, nice meeting you."

A woman came out and extended a box to YoungJae. "Here you are, sir."

He stood and bowed politely. "Thank you, ma'am."

Taemin stretched, asking, "Who's your dorm mate? Maybe I know of him."

"Uh... His name is Chen. He's friends with Suho and his sister... I can never remember that girls name!" He wracked his brain in an attempt to think of it.

"Junha?"

YoungJae snapped, "Yeah! The crazy girl"

A chuckle shook Taemin's shoulders, "Noona is pretty crazy. Chen is Kris's best friend, right?"

"I don't know." He shrugged, "I don't hang out with him, really. What about you? Who's your roommate?"

He cringed, "I've got two: Lay and Kyungsoo, but everyone calls him D.O."

Curiosity shook YoungJae. Of course, everyone knew D.O. and Lay -even if they'd never met them in real life. "The prank guys?" He asked. Taemin rolled his eyes, "Yep. That's them."

A smirk formed on YoungJae's face, "So... Are you the roommate that got tossed into the lake last winter?"

"It was a pool!" He nearly shouted. He turned to glare in another direction. YoungJae patted his shoulder, "I'd hate to be roomed with them."

A teenage girl approached them. She had a pretty face, smooth and lacking in makeup. She extended the box to Taemin. "Sir?"

He looked over and took the box, "Oh! Thank you."

She nodded and ran off with a hand over . A small slip of paper on top of the box caught Taemin's attention. He unfolded it to find a phone number and name written on it. YoungJae smirked again, "Someone's popular."

He put the paper in his pocket, "I'm used to it."

The two paid for the phones and waited for them to be programmed. After, they walked back to the SUPA campus together.

"I can't stand dance either," Taemin explained. "I love to dance, don't get me wrong, but instructor Minzy's assigments are so weird."

"Yeah. She has some high expectations. If you choose to work on your own and freestyle the day we present, she'll pass you. She has no way of knowing whether or not you choreographed it or free styled." YoungJae explained, putting some of the contacts back in his phone.

Taemin paused, wondering aloud, "Why didn't I ever think of that?!"

The other shrugged, "Hey, I gotta go practice. Give me your number and we'll hang later."

Taemin took the paper from his pocket and a pen, scrawling out his number and handed it to the other. "Later." With that, YoungJae scurried away.

 

JaeNi felt awkward. She bent over Harry and squealed at the amount of blood. "I'm so sorry!" She continuously chanted in English and in Korean. She hadn't meant to kick him! He just walked into it! He sat up, looking rather disoriented. "Oh damn!" She groaned at the sight.

How was this guy still alive? She pulled his arm up around her shoulders, "C'mon. We're going to the infirmary. Can you hear me, Harry?"

She hoped her didn't have a concussion. It took a while to get across campus and then find the infirmary -which she'd never actually been to.

When she FINALLY got there, the nurse had a long line of people and was currently checking up on Junha. "JaeNi?" She asked, pushing the woman out of the way. "What happened?!"

"I was waiting on Tao to get back and decided to practice some Wushu... And Harry walked right in to one of my side kicks." She bit her lip, moving Harry's hand to see the mess. He was still bleeding. Junha handed her a box of tissues and whistled. "That's a lot of blood there."

JaeNi chewed her lip as she tried to mop up some of the crimson. He groaned something with his strange accent. Junha looked at JaeNi, but she was equally as clueless. "What?"

He pushed her hand away, "Domo ah-pa."

Junha rolled her eyes, "Apa. You have to say it quickly or it sounds like Appa."

JaeNi suddenly looked confusedly at Junha, "Wait, what are you doing here?"

"I got a headache."

JaeNi rolled her eyes and looked sympathetically at Harry, "I am so sooo sorry!"

"Its alright." He replied, his daze seeming to lift a little. She sat back and looked at her bloody hands like a guilty child. Junha tapped her friend's arm, "JaeNi, you should go tell Tao what happened. When I'm -er... When we're done here, we'll come back and I'll make us all some dinner." Junha gave a little wink.

It was hard to still want to scare away the guy you just accidently kicked in the face. She checked her phone, however, to see the time had flew. It had apparently taken her an hour and a half to find the infirmary. She cast a glance at the busy nurse, "Is that ok Harry?"

He thought for moment, hesitant, before nodding. JaeNi shot him a thin smile and turned to leave -after hearing Junha cooing over the injured boy.

She slowly crossed the large grass area to get back to the dorms. 'This day could not get worse.' She thought to herself. She suddenly heard Miss A's Breathe coming from her back pocket.

She nearly dropped her jacket as she hurriedly tried to find her phone, knowing exactly who was calling. "Hello? ronnie?" She asked, hope in her voice.

"The one and only." His voice replied. She squealed into the phone, her mood changing completely. "Oh1 I miss you so much! How have you been?"

He chuckled calmly, "Just chill out, Jay." She sighed at the sound of his natural American accent. "You just saw me two weeks ago on your break, remember?"

She tried to calm down a little, "I know, but I still miss you. How are you doing?"

"I'm... good? I mean, I'm still in a hospital bed, but other than that, I'm living the dream. I got three meals a day, 25/7 tv, no school or work. Its paradise." He replied.

She bit her lip, "I'm glad. How's the physical therapy? The doctors told me they were going to start off easy on you." She pushed open a door and started her journey up the stairs.

"I lucked up. The physical therapist got sick. Who needs to walk anyways? Its so over rated." Ronnie gave his signature chuckle.

"Well I-"

"Hey! I'm really sorry to cut this short, but I have to go. Are you up to video chat tonight?" He asked hurriedly. JaeNi could hear the loud sounds of machine in the background and she felt her heartrate increase.

"Sure, 8?"

"See you then!" And then all was silent.

JaeNi held the phone to her chest, leaning against the wall for a moment. Ronnie was her best friend from high school. Just before the two were going to college, they got into a car accident. A drunk driver hit the car. Ronnie had been driving and took most of the damage. JaeNi had been able to call for help before she fell unconsious.

While JaeNi recovere, Ronnie pushed her through it. He couldn't walk -hadn't been able to since the wreck, but he had feeling in his legs. JaeNi was going to drop her scholarship to SUPA to look after him, but he wouldn't let her.

There had been a romantic side to their relationship, but Ronnie called it off just after the accident. He said she didn't need to be worried about him. She should go out and live. They would resume when he recovered or when she finished college.

She missed him dearly. At this point only Junha and Tao knew about Jaeni's friend- or her past. She was the secretive type who liked to keep her past exactly where it was.

She knocked on Tao's door. When no one answered, she pushed it open. "Tao?"

The room was silent and small specks of blood dotted the floor. "Panda gege?" She asked, noticing his bag beside the couch. He had been there, but was he still there now? She looked down at her phone and sent him a text.

To: Tao

            Panda? Where are you???

She was about to leave when she heard buzzing -like a phone on vibrate.

Following the sound, she ended up in his room. Tao was alseep on the bed, half dressed. It seemed he'd showered and passed out. For once he was shirtless, which JaeNi found rather strange. His breathing was uneven as well. She went ot him, "Tao-ge?"

He didn't repsond. She sat on the edge of the bed and placed her hand on his bare shoulder. "Panda, are you alright?" She asked.

He groaned in his sleep. Her brows rose and she shook him harder, "TAO!" She shouted. This was so frustrating. Tao had only been difficult to wake lately. Just before they got out for break, he started this heavy sleeping business. "Tao!" She growled.

The next sound she heard made her freeze. It may have only been one word, but it was so breathy and needy that it caused her eyes to widen.

"Kris!"

He was dreaming about Kris? Dragon Kris?!

She knew Tao was bi -that wasn't a shocker. But he was having dreams about Kris! That was totally new. She clawed his side much like she had to other day and his eyes snapped open.

He was never dazed coming out of his sleep, and this was no different. "JaeNi! I -uh-"

"I think we need to talk."

 

Junha’s POV

            After making sure the foreigner was okay, and thoroughly terrified of JaeNi and me, I left to go see Chanyeol. I loved telling Chanyeol my crazy stories just as much as he loved hearing them. Chanyeol was the only one of the group who knew about my crazy antics in helping Tao scare off his roommates. He didn’t care that I spent so much time with the friend of my Gege’s enemy, and therefore the whole group’s enemy. I believe it’s mostly to do with JaeNi being my only female friend and Tao being as close to her as he is. Whatever the reason, he neither cared nor condemned me for it. I’m not saying the other guys condemned me for but they weren’t especially happy about it.

I jiggled the knob when I got to their dorm and was happy to find it open. I silently walked in and proceeded to Chanyeol’s room. I noticed two backpacks lying on the couch. One was Suho’s and the other was Kris’s. ‘Looks like all the boys are home from school’ I thought grinning.

            I opened the door to Chanyeol’s room and the sight that greeted me had me running to Suho’s room with a wail. I jumped on his bed and curled up next to him. He put his book down, “Yah! What’s your issue?” He looked down at me and noticed my tears, “What happened? Why are you crying?” His voice became sincere as I looked up at him, “Chan…Baek…their real!” Suho looked at me curiously, “Yes Junha. They aren’t your imaginary friends. They’re real people just like you and I.” This comment was met with a sob as I said, “No Oppa!!! Baekyeol is real. They were just…and…it was…” I flopped over on his lap sobbing into one of his pillows.

            “Junha, get a grip. I have homework to finish and if you’re not going to come out and say what’s going on then get out,” he said agitated. I stood up and wiped the tears from my face. “Fine, if you don’t care that your baby sister’s heart just got ripped out because she just saw your two roommates making out then I’ll leave. Kris would probably care more anyways!” I stomped my heel, mad that Suho wasn’t listening, and walked out, leaving my brother shocked.

            Kris was pacing the living room when I walked in. I ran to him as he engulfed me in a hug, “What happened? I saw you run to Suho’s room and neither Chanyeol nor Baekhyun will come out of their rooms.” I sobbed into his bare chest, neither one of us caring that my tears were running down his abs. “Everyone was right! Baekyeol exist. I just saw them kissing in Chanyeollie’s room. Why does this always happen to me!” Kris patted my hair, pulled me to arm’s length and wiped the new tears from my face, “Come sit with me Meimei.” I followed him into his room and sat on the bed. I wondered how he could be so calm after I just told him two of his best friends were secretly seeing each other.

            “You love Chanyeol, right?” he asked. I nodded. “And you love Baekhyun?” again I nodded. “So shouldn’t you be happy for them?” he asked. I threw my hands up, “How can you be so calm about this?” He smiled, “Because I had a feeling those two liked each other. Now answer the question.” I looked at my hands folded in my lap, “I suppose. It’s just that I’ve liked Chanyeol for so long. I thought he liked me too and now I find out that he has been with Baekhyun this whole time! I just can’t believe he never told me!”

            “I don’t think they told anyone and may be because they were afraid of your reaction. Knowing you, you didn’t give them a chance to explain either. Now I think you should go apologize for your behavior, don’t you. I mean, you still love them no matter their ual orientation don’t you?” Kris explained. I sighed heavily, “Yeah, and your right. I shouldn’t have busted into Chanyeol’s room without knocking.” I stood up, making sure all my tears were gone and headed to apologize.

            I knocked on Chanyeol’s door, “Chanyeol-sshi? Baekhyun-sshi? Can I talk to you guys?” Chanyeol’s door opened, “Baekhyun went back to his room.” I nodded and knocked on the door to my left, “Baekhyun-sshi, its Junha. Can I come in?” His door opened and he smiled sadly at me. He returned to his bed sitting in the far corner and Chanyeol sat on the opposite side of the bed. I knelt on the floor, lowering my head till it also touched the floor. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have walked in like that. I also shouldn’t have over reacted,” I glanced up to see them both smiling, “I should have let you explain what was going on.”

            I paused a brief second before jumping up, a slight scowl on my face and hands on my hips, “But whose bright idea was it to leave me in the dark when you both knew my feelings.” Baekhyun raised his hand, “I just didn’t want to hurt you. You’re like a little sister to us all and you get upset so easily. It’s only been going on for a few days and Yeollie wanted to tell you but I wouldn’t let him. I didn’t want you to be mad at us.” I suppressed a smile and instead sighed and rolled my eyes, “Stand up you guys.”

            They did as I asked, but with a good distance between them. I walked over and pushed them closer together. Chanyeol gave a deep chuckle at my actions. I knocked both of them in the back of the head, which was hard as they were taller than me, before kissing their cheeks. “Pabos! I love you guys and I’m happy for you.” Kris and Suho appeared in the door way. “So it’s true?” Suho asked. Baekhyun nodded.

“Now when are you going to officially announce it? I mean, I know. So does Oppa and Gege,” I grinned at the thought of how grossly sweet the two would be now. Baekhyun smiled shyly as Chanyeol wrapped an arm around his waist, “I don’t know. I suppose tomorrow we can tell Chen, as he is the only one of the group to not know.”

            I nodded, “Good. Now no more keeping things from me, right?” Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded. I glared at them playfully, “Now I’m going back to my room to do homework. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t.” Chanyeol laughed as Baekhyun commented, “That’s not a lot. I heard about your escapade with Kai!” I looked at Baekhyun, “Hey, you have no room to talk Mr. I got caught kissing my roommate. There’s no telling what you guys have done behind closed doors in the last few days.” I turned and stalked out of the room.

I heard Baekhyun ask, “So she isn’t mad at us.” Suho replied with, “No. If she was mad you would know it. You think Kris’s Dragon is bad? It has nothing on the she-devil Junha can turn into. I would know I lived with her for 20 years.” I smiled at the compliment my brother unknowingly gave me and left.