Party Monsters?!

What is History?

3rd POV

            “I’m bored,” Junha huffed as she sat on the couch next to JaeNi.

            “You wanna watch some YouTube videos with me?” JaeNi asked pulling out her head phones.

            Junha shrugged and nodded. She scooted off the couch to sit in the floor. JaeNi put her laptop on the coffee table and slid down next to her roommate.

            “What are we going to watch?” Junha asked.

            “Some videos from this guy I found yesterday. I haven’t had the chance to watch all of them, but from the ones I’ve seen, he’s pretty good,” JaeNi clicked on a video.

            “BYG?” Junha questioned as it loaded.

            “Bang YongGuk. He goes by BYG on here though. I think he goes to this school,” JaeNi explained.

            They watched the video in silence as the guy rapped. Suddenly a blonde guy appeared and began rapping as well. The girl’s looked at each other when he said ‘Undungwa’. The video ended and they began talking about the guys.

            “Who was the blonde? He was adorable and the way he said undungwa!” Junha gushed.

            “From the info box his name is Zelo. What does undungwa mean exactly?” JaeNi asked.

            Junha giggled, “Sneakers.”

            JaeNi raised a brow, “Sneakers? You’re lying right?”

            “Nope,” Junha shook her head.

            “Well he just made sneakers sound super y,” JaeNi replied.

            “I know! Just…the way he said it gave me chills,” Junha fangirled.

            “Undungwa,” JaeNi mimicked Zelo, looking at Junha.

            Junha smiled and held a fist to her heart, her other hand stretched out to JaeNi, “Undungwa!”

            The two burst out laughing as someone knocked. They had a difficult time catching their breaths.

            Finally JaeNi was able to choke out, “Come in.”

            Suho and Tao walked in to see Junha on her back still giggling as JaeNi looked at them both, still sitting up right.

            With all seriousness she reached out a hand to the boys, “Undungwa.”

            This sent Junha into another fit of laughter.

            Suho shook his head as he walked over to JaeNi. Tao walked to Junha and helped her to stand.

            “Alright you two. Come on,” Suho said as he pulled JaeNi to her feet.

            “Where are we going?” Junha asked.

            “I’m taking you both to an asylum. There’s nice padded rooms for you both, and you can enjoy being crazy without disturbing the rest of us,” Suho replied.

            Junha stuck her tongue out at him as Tao replied, “Actually, we’ve decided to throw JaeNi a welcome back party. It was Chanyeol’s idea, but everyone agreed to it. It’s tonight, though I believe Chanyeol is just using this as an excuse to drink.”

            Junha nodded, “Knowing Yeollie, yeah. But I’m not dressed for a party. Can’t I have an hour to get ready?”

            Suho sighed, “It’s 9 p.m. You’ve been in that the whole day, what’s wrong with wearing it?”

            Junha rolled her eyes, “This is a casual outfit, not a party outfit Pabo.”

            “Fine, but you only get 15 minutes. Now hurry up,” Suho replied.

            Junha nodded and skipped to her room. She picked out an outfit that matched her existing makeup. She was dressing when phone rang.

            “Yobosaeyo?” she answered.

            “Joonie, I need to see you,” the person replied.

            “But Hunnie, I’m going to a party. Oh, how ‘bout you come,” Junha suggested.

            “Sure, I’m always up for a party. Where’s it at?” he asked.

            “Suho’s dorm,” Junha replied.

            “Uh…Yeah, that’s not happening.”

            “Oh come on TokkiGuem. Pwease? I understand that you don’t get along with Suho or Kris, but can’t you try for one night? There’ll be alcohol and you know you love alcohol.”

            Junha could imagine the eye roll he was giving her, “Fine, but only for you…and the alcohol. I’ll see you in an hour.”

            “Yay! See you Sehunnie,” Junha said hanging up and walking back into the living room, “Alright, let’s go.”

            “Finally,” Suho replied as he hurried them out the door and to his dorm.

 

The Next Morning

JaeNi's POV

Coffee would look at me in this morning and scream "DAYUM."

My head hurt so bad that I was wondering if I'd hallucinated and help never came from the wreck. The thought to snatch me out of this, the heavy weight on my chest and the subtly breathing next to me... well, half on me. I opened my eyes and blinked against the rays of sunshine. I looked down to see Suho curled around me.

Brow raised all I could think was.... Well. This is awkward.

I found myself petting his head. "Suho, wake up." I muttered, pulling his ear lightly. "You're crushing my lungs." He snuggled closer, his head squishing my . I eventually sighed and gave up. He was pretty cute when he slept.

I closed my eyes and was going to try to sleep off my headache... until I heard a groan somewhere in the room. I sat up a little and looked around to see who'd made the sound. I was surprised to find that not only was Suho curled up on me, but four other people were in the room. One was waking, shaking his head slightly, but I couldn't see the face. All I could see was the grayish colored hair.

His face looked up and squinted against the light. I nearly burst with laughter as I took in the entire situation. Junha and Kai were snuggled on one end of the large sectional, Kai's shirt ed and Junha's skirt pushed down on one side so that her underwear were shown off. Sehun was sitting up, in a pushup position between another person's legs, but the person's face was blocked from my view by Sehun's arm and the arm of the couch. There were cups littering the ground and couch between people. On the table there were several knocked over bottles that lacked labels.

"Pstt!" I chuckled and put my hand up to my mouth and laughed when Sehun sat back on his feet. His jacket was ped and... Where the hell was his shirt? And what were all those scratches down his collar?! Omo, what the happened?! "Sehun!"

He looked over at me and raised a brow. "What-"

"Who are you sleeping on?" I asked quietly. He looked at me curiously and then down at the boy beneath him and fell backwards. "WHAT THE ?!"

My head throbbed when he shouted and I saw Junha physically jump. She looked around tiredly and leaned her head back on Kai's shoulder. I felt Suho moving and I held his head to my chest, "Junha! Fix your skirt!"

She waved her hand at me and tossed her leg over both of Kai's, practically straddling him. "JUNHA!" I growled.

She rolled back over and rearranged her skirt before curling into a ball on Kai's lap. I released Suho and he looked up at me with a questioning stare. I smiled to him as best I could with my horrible migraine, "Good morning."

He leaned back and stretched his legs a little. He leaned his head back on my shoulder cutely and my smile widened. Occasionally, Suho was adorable to me... This was one of those moments.

I looked over to see Sehun rubbing his eyes in shame and the person below him shifted, curling into the fetal position as well. It was then that I noticed that said person was also shirtless, minus a jacket, and his pants her only half way on his hips. What surprised me the most was the innocent face that accompanied this. There, shivering from sudden lack of heat, was Bambi.

I couldn't help but laugh. This noise effectively woke up everyone else in the room. Kai blinked and looked around, rubbing Junha's back. Suho looked up at me again and Bambi rolled off the couch in surprise.

A small yelp was heard as he hit the floor and I saw some movement in the distance, in the kitchen. I sat up further to see Chanyeol sitting up and rubbing the back of his head... while sitting on the counter. Everyone looked around and noticed the other's presence, except for Chanyeol, who simply laid back down and closed his eyes as if this were all completely normal. I looked at Suho and myself. "So... Why are Suho and I the most dressed of the bunch?" I asked. All of my clothes were, thankfully, intact save for a few stains on my pants and one of my socks missing. Suho still had on his clothes, even if they were disheveled. Sehun and Kai were both showing off their skin while Luhan was on the floor trying to pull his pants the rest of the way up. Somehow, the bottom of Junha's shirt got twisted up into her bra. I couldn't see Chanyeol enough to tell it he were completely dressed.

Junha corrected her shirt and squinted. "Uh-oh." She announced.

Sehun looked at her, "We didn't-"

"I think we did..."

Suho looked over at the two and groaned, "No doubt, if you're talking about what I think you are, we did."

Sehun face planted into the couch and cursed.

At this point, I had the feeling I wasn't the only one curious. "What are you three talking about?"

Sehun glared and pointed to Suho, "His ing room mate-"

"Don't blame my room mates when you came here freely, !" Suho shot back angrily.

"Well it isn't my fault we didn't know what the hell-"

"SHUT UP!" Kai shouted and covered his ears with his hands.

Junha stood up and stretched, wobbling a little at first. "Well, there's this kind of liquor the three of us can't drink or we black out and it really messes with us. It’s a genetic thing."

I looked at Luhan on the floor and he looked back at me. We didn't find the answer to our question there and looked to Kai. He was just as lost. I looked at Suho, "Genetic?"

Junha flopped on the couch with Sehun's neck under her arm, "We're cousins!"

"You didn't know that?" Suho asked curiously.

"No," The three of us replied. There was suddenly a loud thud followed by a bang and all of us were on our feet. We rushed to the kitchen, Suho in front of me and everyone else following. Chanyeol was down in front of the fridge with Baekhyun in his arms. "Baekkie, are you alright?!"

Baekhyun whined and buried his face in Chanyeol's chest, "That ing hurt."

Chanyeol gave a soft chuckle, "I imagine it would if I fell off the fridge."

I looked around and seemed to be the only one willing to ask this, "Why were you on the fridge?"

Baekhyun looked up and shrugged, "Worse has happened."

Well... That's always nice to know. So worse than passing out ON TOP of the fridge has happened to him? Cool story... I looked back at the group. Wait... "Who's missing?"

Suho pointed with his thumb towards the living room, "Luhan curled up behind the couch."

"No, no, I mean... weren't there other people here last night?"

Everyone shrugged and we went back to the living room, Chanyeol babying his precious Baekhyun, insisting that the hospital was required.

We all sat down like civilized people, save for Bambi. He remained curled up behind the couch. I noticed Junha sitting between Kai and Sehun as Chanyeol and Baekhyun had stole Sehun's previous spot. "So... Cousins, huh?"

Sehun snorted, "Yeah."

Suho growled next to me, "If you can't stand me that much, why don't you just freaking leave?"

Junha put her arms around Sehun's neck, "No! I don't get to talk to Hunnie that much!" I placed a hand on my head. "Not so loud, Junha."

She smiled, "Suho and Sehun don't get along, but I'm close with him."

"Close?" Sehun asked, giving her his unimpressed face.

She slapped his arm, "Oh don't even pull that! Back when you first came back to Korea, I had to listen to all of your frustrations about that Lulu girl!"

There was suddenly a shaky sound coming from behind the couch and I heard Bambi, "Why me?"

Junha stood up on her knees and looked over the back of the couch, "What's wrong with you little prince?"

I didn't see his reaction, but she shrugged and sat back down. I still had one thing to trouble me. Where the hell was everyone else?!

Suho patted my leg. "I feel weird and smell like alcohol, so I'm going to get a shower."

I nodded and he stood to leave. Junha nudged Kai's ribs, "I think that may have been an invitation."

I blushed at the thought of showering with Suho. All that steam and water slipping down- "It was not!"

 

Suho's POV

I stripped my sweater and button-up as I grabbed a towel and looked around my room. At least the only mess in here was the bed. I wouldn't have too much more than normal to clean up. I shrugged and looked around, wondering if my phone was in there as it wasn't on my being.

Shrugging I made my way into the bathroom. I rubbed my hand over my face and groaned, placing the towel on the sink. I noticed a slight mess of teal there and a box of... dye? What the hell? I followed the trail of splattered color all the way to the tub. The shocking part wasn't even that the color was basically staining everything.

It was the fact that there was a Xiumin hanging over the tub, fingers intertwined with someone else who was actually in the tub!

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

 

Tao's POV

I hit my head on the wall as Kris and I both woke with a start. I watched as he jumped up and pulled his boxers up to their appropriate place and went to the bathroom. I started to get out of the bed, but the breeze on my bare form reminded me that I was completely .

I scrambled to find my clothes for a minute before giving up and taking a bunch of random stuff from Kris's dresser and putting it on. There was a long string of Korean cursing that I wasn't awake enough to comprehend yet followed by "CHEN?!"

I came up behind Kris who was confused and simply watching as Xiumin... who really needed to put some clothes on... and the other guy with a weird hair color were pushed into the room on the other side of the bathroom.

"What's going on?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Kris's waist and hiding behind him slightly as Suho reentered the bathroom, shouting, "FIND YOUR DAMN CLOTHES!" He turned to us.

Kris leaned down a little, "I'm not totally sure."

Suho gave Kris a quizzical look, "What's that on your face?"

I strained my neck to see Kris's beautiful face, but he moved to look in the mirror. I bit my lip and remembered as I caught sight of the black Kris's eyes. He looked in the mirror and leaned forward with furrowed brows. "What is this?" He asked and ran his fingers under his eyes.

"Eyeliner." I replied simply, patting his arm and leaning up to whisper in his ear, "And it looks really good on you."

Kris closed his eyes and sighed out. I looked over at Suho who was slowly reaching for the door knob. Kris turned and looked down at me with confusion, "Are those my pants?"

I smiled sheepishly and stepped back into his room, scratching the back of my head. "Yeah... I'm unsure of what happened to my clothes...."

Kris turned and looked at Suho apologetically, "Sorry. Have a nice shower."

He shut the door and smiled at me. I was surprised when he kissed my cheek, "They look better on you."

I smiled and looked down, blushing. He laughed at me.

His laughter was cut short as he held his head. I patted his shoulder, "How do you feel?"

He shook his head, "I think I'm hung-over, but I don't know... It’s like these little pains running through my head at random times."

I rubbed his bare arm, "Do you want to lie back down? I can get you what ever you want."

"Aren't you a little hung over as well?" He asked.

I smiled again, "Just a little sore from... other things. I didn't drink much."

There was a loud crash in the living room that caught both of our attentions. What could that be?

We both went to the door curiously and I peaked over Kris's shoulder to see the living room was crowded. I pulled Kris back and shut the door, "Why don't you get dressed before going to talk to everyone?"

He messed my hair up even more and went into the living room. "I live here. People don't like it, people can get out."

I rolled my eyes and accompanied him into the living room. He was really weird now that I knew him better. He usually liked to read self-help books, worked very hard to keep his grades up, and thoroughly enjoyed running around in the least amount of clothes he had to wear.

We entered the group to see Xiumin, now dressed, sitting on the floor. JaeNi was sitting on the back of the couch, feet on the cushions with someone next to her. He had tealish greenish colored hair and his head was bowed. "What happened?" I asked, gaining everyone's attention.

"Geez, Dragon, could you be anymore blunt about what you did last night?" JaeNi asked, smirking.

Kris crossed his arms, "I sleep ," That was a lie... on some nights, "So feel honored I even put this on."

"Am I going to get answered?" I asked impatiently as Kris went off towards the kitchen. Xiumin sat up, "Chen pushed me."

Weird-hair boy looked up and growled, "Look what he did to my hair!!!"

My eyes widened a little. Huh. Chen looked good with that strange hair color. Kris returned as he was popping pills, taking a sip from his cup of water.

The door to one of the rooms across the living area opened and Kyungsoo stumbled out wearing... a tube top?

Now if I were at work, this would be normal. Hell, Joon could wear almost anything and make it look good. But I wasn't at work. I was in Kris's dorm. Kyungsoo's shirt had a fringe at the bottom and glitter...so much glitter. What got me the most was the color. It was hot pink.

JaeNi looked at him awkwardly, "D.O... Where'd you get that shirt?"

He looked around and slid to the floor, "It was in that closet."

Why was D.O. going through someone's closet? Junha turned to Baekhyun, "Baekhyun! Where'd you get that top! It’s adorable!"

JaeNi was still confused, "And Baekhyun had it why?" Baekhyun stood up to go to Kyungsoo. I was distracted by the clicking sound as he walked. Junha suddenly squealed, "Baekhyun! Why are you wearing my heels?"

He stopped and looked at his feet, "I was wondering who's these were."

He walks really well in those... That can't be a first time thing. "And I got the shirt from Chanyeol."

JaeNi looked over to Chanyeol, "And why did HE have it?!"

Chanyeol, who I noticed now, wasn't wearing clothes save for his underwear and a wife beater, ran his hand down his face, "There was a time in my life-"

Kris groaned, "Just stop, bro."

Chanyeol stood up, "I need drugs for this."

Everyone was in shock as he walked towards his room. "So you are on drugs?!" Kris questioned.

Chanyeol held the side of his head, "It was a joke."

Junha smiled, "Don't worry Channie. I know where your secret stash is."

Chanyeol visibly tensed and turned to his boyfriend, "You ratted me out, didn't you?!" He shouted.

Baekhyun cringed, pulling his shirt off of Kyungsoo. "I don't even know where it is!"

JaeNi looked as if she were talking to a six year old. "Dude, she's a stalker."

He nodded. I looked around at the scene before me. There were several people wearing things that didn't belong to them and several people disheveled and missing things. Cups and bottles were everywhere. What was going on here?!

Everyone was quiet for a second as Suho returned to the room, hair wet and clean clothes on. He looked around and crossed his arms, "Ok. The two from the bathroom, there's a ton of hair dye every ing where. I'm not cleaning that up." He growled.

Suddenly the front door swung open and a grinning Lay came in, "What's up Party Monsters?!"

Lay looked completely normal. He was fully dressed, a bag slung over his shoulder, hair sloppily styled in his usual manner. He smiled, showing off his dimples, "You are my favorite people in the world!"

Kris looked at me and I shrugged. Sehun looked back at him, "What are you talking about?"

Lay held up a camera, "This."

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

A/N: So we are kinda late...are schedules have been officially screwed and we are super duper sorry guise. There are only a few chapters left and apparently they will get posted as soon as we can get them written and up. We just have so many other projects going on and such. I also apologize for this chapter being so short...at least I think it is. Anyway...how many of you guessed Junha's relationship with Sehun before this chapter? I tried to play it off as if they had a thing...did it work? Anyway that's it...and if you haven't yet, please check out our friends story. Here's the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/473756/just-your-average-shenanigans-exo-exok-exom

Thank you guise and I love you

<3 Lee_MinJi