Little Luhan and a Double Date?

What is History?

Luhan’s POV

I had been looking through my childhood photo albums for a while now, when there was a knock on my door. I got up to answer it and found Junha standing there. It had been 2 days since JaeNi had returned and Junha had been making up lost time with her and Kai, so I was surprised she had taken any time away from them.

“What do you need Junnie?” I asked.

“Nothing! I just came to see my Little Prince,” she said smiling.

I smiled back and gestured her into my room. She entered and went directly to my bed. She was careful of the photo albums I had spread out and moved one to her lap as she sat. She flipped through a few pages before stopping and looking up at me.

“Are these you as a kid?” she asked.

I nodded as she squealed about the adorableness. I sat beside her and explained some of the pictures she came across.

“I didn’t know you had a sister,” Junha said as she reached a particular picture.

I immediately took the photo album and closed it, “Uh…yeah.”

“She’s pretty and you look just like her,” Junha commented.

I glanced at the photo as I opened the book back up. It was of what everyone assumed was a girl. She had her short hair in pigtails and wore a light blue summer dress. There were several more pictures of the little girl, including one of her in a boy’s school uniform.

“Why is she wearing your uniform?”

I jumped slightly, not knowing Junha had been looking over my shoulder.

“And are you twins? You both look to be 8 in these pictures, but I don’t see any of you two together.”

I sighed and decided to tell Junha one of the secrets I had, “I don’t have a sister Junha. That’s me.”

I peeked at her face from behind the album. She had one eyebrow cocked in a confused expression before both eyebrows raised and formed an “O”. She slapped a hand over .

“You make such a cute girl!” she exclaimed.

“Yeah, I kinda went through a phase one summer when I was 8 to please my mom. Promise me you won’t tell anyone?” I explained.

Junha’s face became serious as she gave a curt nod. She held out her hand, pinkie finger and thumb extended. I wrapped my own pinkie around hers and pressed our thumbs together.

She smiled, “I promise Lulu. It’ll be our secret.”

We pulled our hands apart and she sat back on her heels. I knew she wouldn’t tell anyone and I was happy to know that I now had someone I could share this with. It wasn’t something many people knew.

“So, Kai’s off practicing. Wanna come with me to Oppa’s room?” she asked me, her eyes pleading with me to say yes.

It’s not like I had anything better to do so I agreed, “Sure!”

“Yay,” she cried out, clapping her hands.

She got up and bounced to the door. I followed as we left and made our way to Suho’s room.

3rd POV

There was a knock on Suho’s door. JaeNi answered it to find Junha and Luhan standing there.

“Hi,” Junha said as she bounced in, Luhan following, “Is Gege and Didi here?”

“Nope, just me, Suho, and the Breakfast Couple,” JaeNi replied, referring to Chanyeol and Baekhyun with the nickname she had given them.

“Hmm…So who’s cooking tonight?” Junha asked as she plopped down on the couch.

Luhan headed to the fridge and grabbed two drinks as Suho came from his room.

“I figured we’d order in tonight. I’m too tired to cook,’ he said.

“Yay, fast food,” Junha exclaimed as she took the soda Luhan offered her.

Suho smiled and ruffled her hair as he sat down beside her. JaeNi sat on the other side of Suho as Luhan sat on the other side of Junha. They sat in silence for a few minutes, watching T.V, until a knock interrupted them. Suho got up and answered it.

“Himchan?” he asked.

“Surprise,” the other guy said as he entered the room.

He had short, black hair and was suddenly moved three inches as a bundle of Junha slammed into him. His made contact with the coffee table. Junha let go of him and jumped up and down.

“Himchan Oppa,” she giggled.

JaeNi stood up and headed to the kitchen making a comment as she passed, “So you’re the guy who took Junha’s ity.”

“Oh yeah, that reminds me. I’m going to kill you for that,” Suho said as Himchan stood up.

Himchan turned to Junha, “I thought we promised not to tell him.”

“Not tell me! You slept with my baby sister! How is that something you don’t tell me?” Suho exclaimed.

Junha sighed, knowing it was going to be one of those days. She sat back down on the couch and listened to Suho’s mini rant. The main point was that she was a baby and Himchan, his best friend, took advantage of her.

“Calm down. You don’t know how many times we snuck out of the house or he snuck into my room so we could make-out when he would visit,” Junha told her brother.

“So you guys were dating?” Suho asked.

“Yes,” Himchan said as Junha also replied with, “No.”

“Wait,” he turned to Junha, “Why not?”

“We never went out Himchan. We only made-out when you came over,” Junha stated.

“Which was 24/7,” Suho exclaimed.

“That’s not true,” Himchan said, “I took you shopping, to the movies, and other things.”

“That’s not dating Himchannie,” was all Junha said.

“I’m still going to kill you Himchan,” Suho said slapping him in the back of the head.

“Hey if you want someone to blame, you can blame Key Oppa,” Junha told Suho.

“Why are we blaming Key?” JaeNi asked from her seat on the counter.

“Because it’s technically his fault that Himchan and I wound up sleeping together,” Junha explained.

“How?” JaeNi asked.

“Well…I went to a party with him. The only people there I knew were Key, Jonghyun, and Himchan. I had…a little to drink, got tipsy, and found Himchan. We were talking when Key found me. He asked if I would be okay with Himchan, we both said yes and he left with Jonghyun. Himchan and I weren’t in our right minds and wound up in an empty room upstairs. We woke up the next morning, agreed it never happened, and went our separate ways,” Junha told everyone.

“But I thought Himchan thought you two were dating?” Luhan stated.

“Oh no, not at that time. We were dating when we use to sneak around when she was in high school,” Himchan informed him.

“Don’t you think if Junha thought you were dating she would have ran it by me? Which brings to mind why didn’t you ever ask me if it was alright to date her?” Suho asked.

“Well…Junha said she didn’t want you to know. I respected her wishes,” Himchan replied.

“ANYWAY…what’s done is done. Let’s leave the past where it belongs guys…in the past,” Junha commented as her phone rang, “Sweet Lips, are you done practicing?”

“Sweet Lips?” Himchan asked as Junha walked off to Kris’s room.

“What she calls her boyfriend,” JaeNi replied hopping off the counter.

“Boyfriend?” Himchan asked.

“The kid she’s dating. He isn’t too bad,” Suho replied as JaeNi showed him some menus, “Pick anything you want.”

“Kid?” Himchan questioned.

“My …someone’s full of questions,” JaeNi stated as she threw the menus down on the counter beside her, “I’m thinking chigae tonight.”

“Sure baby,” Suho replied to her.

“Baby?” Himchan was quite stunned by all the new information he was receiving.

“Oh! We haven’t been introduced. I’m JaeNi, Junha’s best friend and Suho’s use-to-be fake girlfriend,” she said walking into Suho’s room.

“Wow, a lot has changed,” Himchan stated as Junha ran to the door.

She opened it as Kai walked in. He smiled and kissed her cheek. He whispered something to her and she giggled. They walked over to Suho and Himchan.

“Himchan, this is my boyfriend. Kai this is Himchan. He and Suho have been best friends since high school,” Junha introduced them.

“Food’ll be here in twenty,” JaeNi said coming from Suho’s room.

“Yay! Food!” Junha exclaimed, clapping happily.

At the mention of food Chanyeol and Baekhyun appeared. Introductions were made as Baekhyun rubbed his eyes sleepily. They all piled on the couches. JaeNi, Suho, Junha, and Kai on one and Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Himchan sat on the other. They talked a bit as they waited for their food. JaeNi had ordered plenty, even accounting for Himchan and Kai’s unexpected visit.

Soon it was time for Himchan to leave. He bid everyone goodbye and even made sure he and Suho were good. Then Luhan, Kai, and Junha left saying something about a project. Chanyeol and Baekhyun went back to their room for who knows what. This left Suho alone with JaeNi.

Suddenly JaeNi rolled over onto Suho's lap, straddling his waist. His back was against the couch and this was a position the two had been in not so long ago. "I missed you a lot, you know." She announced suddenly.

Suho's cheeks flushed as he cleared his throat, "JaeNi- I don't think this position is very-"

"You invaded everything I did and I was only gone for a week!" She announced, hands on her hips. "I tried to write songs, but they were all about missing you and never seeing you again. I tried to write poetry, but it was all about how your smile makes me feel. I tried to dance, but it just wasn't working! I just wanted a little time to myself to get my head strait, but nooo~ You had to invade my thoughts."

"That's very nice, but-"

"And just like you did then, you're doing it now..." She leaned over to him, watching him closely. "It drives me crazy..." Her words ghosted over his lips, creating a slight frenzy within him.

Mentally, Suho was worried this would end up like the last time they'd been like this -her slapping him and running off into the night.

But she kissed you in the park! Doesn't that mean she wants you too? That was the hopeful little voice in the back of his mind. 

"Ahem." A voice interrupted the two.

JaeNi threw a glance over her shoulder in time to see Baekhyun slap Chanyeol's arm. "Channie! You're disturbing them!"

"Well, they're corrupting my innocent couch!" Chanyeol whined. Baekhyun hit his arm again and glared, "May I remind you its technically the school's couch?"

JaeNi leaned up and pouted at Suho. "Guardian, make Chanyeol be nice." She said cutely.

Chanyeol grumbled something about his couch never being the same again and passed through to his own room. Baekhyun followed close behind, flashing JaeNi a large grin followed by two thumbs up. He closed the door to Chanyeol's room before disappearing inside.

JaeNi looked down at Suho, "Care to continue this conversation in your room?"

Suho sat up as she moved out of his lap, "JaeNi, you know I'd love to continue this... erm... conversation, but I really don't think now is a good time."

She pouted once again, "Gr... Fine. But could you at least try not to be so tense."

"Well, excuse me! The last time you were in my lap, hovering over me, I got slapped and left for a week not knowing if I was ever going to see you again!" He said, a bit harshly.

She shrunk back to the other side of the couch. It seemed as if she'd gone speechless. Several times she opened to speak only to close it again. "I-I'm sorry, Suho..."

"You should be," He stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, "Please forgive me. I'm sorry for any pain I've caused you. I know this is shocking. I won't unload my troubles on you. I won't tell you why I'm leaving. I can't come back. I missed something important and if I come back it could repeat. I just can't.' Do you know what that letter did to me?"

She gasped a little. Suho had never raised his voice at her in the slightest. Now he was practically yelling, "JaeNi I spent four days trying to wrap my head around the fact that you liked me and you could just leave me like I meant nothing and three more in Hell trying to forget you because you said you weren't coming back! How could you just leave someone with a letter saying you fell in love with them?"

She bowed her head, "Mianhabnida, JunMyeon... I-I'll leave now... If that's what you want..."

JaeNi stood up from the couch and grabbed her jacket. She reached up to touch her face as if wiping her tears as she neared the door. "I'm sorry," She whispered once more as her hand touched the door knob.

However, as quickly as she could touch the knob, she was pushed against the door. Suho's body kept her there, one arm beside her head, palm flat against the door, the other beside her hip. "And how can you simply tease me like nothing has changed between us?"

His face was barely an inch from hers, drawing her green eyes to look directly into his. His breath hit her lips in heated puffs. "And I'm the one driving you crazy?" Before she could answer, he pressed his lips to her's harshly.

JaeNi was taken aback by this and her breath left her easily. "S-Suho!" She muttered in between harsh kisses. He pulled back enough to press a kiss to her jawline, "Yes, JaeNi?" He whispered against her ear.

"Suho, I-I'm sorry. I never should-"

He kissed her lips again, "Please stop talking."

She cupped his cheek with one of her hands, the other reaching around to his back, and pulled him to kiss her. Moving their lips in sync, Suho pressed her against the door of the dorm, hitching her leg up with his hand.

A groan tore from as she felt him nipping at her bottom lip. She eagerly allowed him access to and moaned at the feeling of his tongue sliding against her own. He pulled back suddenly and marked her neck, testing it with his teeth. She hissed at the feeling and clutched his shoulders with her nails as he kissed the angry mark on her pale skin.

"Oppa~" Junha's voice rang as there was a knock on the door behind them.

"Jeo neun bapa!" JaeNi shouted back, pounding her fist against the door.

"JaeNi, I want to talk to Oppa!"

"Get in line, sister!" JaeNi shouted back.

Suho smirked and drug his thumb across his lip, “Looks like this'll have to wait even longer." JaeNi whined and moved out of his way, trust falling straight onto the floor.

Suho opened the door as his sister pulled Kai in by the sleeve. Kai looked down at JaeNi with his brows drawn together, "Is she ok?"

"ing peachy!" She exclaimed, rolling onto her side.

"This is how she sulks." Junha explained, "She did this for nearly an hour the last time I told her I wasn't buying her dinner."

"You needed something, Junha?" Suho asked, smiling gently at his sister. She grinned and nodded, "Look what Kai got me!" She extended her wrist so that Suho could see the silver chained charm bracelet that had letter charms in which spelled Kai's name and a sun as the clip. "Isn't it pretty? Kai got one too!"

His was essentially the same only it spelled her name and there was a moon as the clip.

Suho nodded, "Yes. Was it expensive?"

"That's not a question to ask in front of the girl it was bought for." Kai responded, placing his arms around Junha's shoulder and leaning his cheek against her head.

JaeNi leaned back on her back, "You've shown the damn bracelet, now leave."

Junha kicked JaeNi's foot, "Yah! Don't be so rude. I'm older than you."

"In America, you're older by a few years. It doesn't mean ."

Junha smirked, "Well I'm glad we're not in America. Now get up, I want you and Suho to come on a double date with us."

"No." JaeNi said immediately.

Junha pouted, "But why not?"

"First of all, I don't want to see you and Kai all over each other. Secondly, I don't do double dates. Third, you interrupted something very important just now and you don't seem to be the least bit sorry." She explained calmly, placing a hand over her eyes.

"Please, JaeNi!!!"

"Sure, Junha. We'll go." Suho announced, smiling.

JaeNi looked over, "Then you're going alone, pal."

Kai pulled Junha back a little, "See you two in about an hour then."

They left after that. Suho pushed his hands in his pockets and looked down, "So... you gonna stay down there until they come back?"

"He tells his sister that he'll go on a double date with her just to get back at me.... The man is an evil genius." She muttered as she sat up. "I have a feeling today is the day I go to Hell."

"Why do you say that?"

"Junha's going to kill me... because I'm not going."

 

 

"I can't believe I agreed to this..."

"Please smile," Suho nudged JaeNi's arm with his elbow. "This isn't that bad."

Across the table, Kai was leaned back into the booth while Junha was leaned against his chest, menu up to block their faces. JaeNi glared at Suho, "I'm going to make you pay for this." She hissed back.

Suho placed a hand on her knee and rubbed it a little, "If you quit grumbling, you'll enjoy this."

She shook her head, "Not likely, pabo."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek, "Why don't you try it?"

She looked over and sighed. "Damnit.... I can't believe I agreed to this."

"So JaeNi, how have you been since you got back?" Kai asked.

JaeNi hadn't noticed that Junha had put the menu down and he was talking to her. She cleared , "Uhm... I'm fine. Nothing has really happened."

"Nothing you've noticed, you mean. A lot has happened, you just haven't paid attention." Junha corrected.

JaeNi shrugged, "Yeah, true. But life seems a little easier now -well except for the few assignments I have to make up. It’s relaxing, really."

Junha tossed something at JaeNi and it fell into her lap. Curious, the American reached down and looked at the small velvet bag. Brow raised, JaeNi pulled the strings and took out its contents. "Your master key? Why are you giving me this?"

"Kai says I'm not allowed to use it anymore." She pouted slightly.

JaeNi barely noticed the shared smile of appreciation between Suho and Kai. She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Thank you, Junha. Just let me know whenever you use it."

"Of course," Junha grinned. Kai looked down disapprovingly. She shrugged, "What? You said I couldn't use my master card anymore. It’s technically JaeNi's now and at my disposal."

The four shared a brief laugh before the waitress came and took their orders. "I want Yaki Gyoza!" JaeNi announced to Suho.

Junha looked over to the waitress. "I want hibachi chicken, but no mushrooms."

"So why are you telling me?" He responded to JaeNi with narrow eyes. She grinned, "Well~ I was forced here against my will and in my mad dash of hysterics to try and get away from you, I left my purse and wallet back in the dorms. So you have to pay for me."

Junha slapped her brother's hand, "This is a date, JunMyeon, you're paying for her regardless!"

Kai rubbed her arm, "Junha, others may not have the same fantasies as you."

JaeNi leaned back as the waitress took Suho's order -apparently having already taken Kai's- and scurried off. JaeNi, unlike Junha, kept her slight distance from Suho. There was still something buzzing around in her head and it scared her.

"And how can you simply tease me like nothing has changed between us?"

She sighed. He'd seemed so angry with her earlier. While she tried to remain calm and put on a smile for Junha and Kai -play like she was fine- her mind was at war. Could she really handle Suho if he was going to be so explosive with her? She didn't like that she felt like she was handling a nuclear weapon that could explode in her face.

On the one hand, he was angry. On the other, he kissed her and had Junha not interrupted, there's no telling how it could've ended.

In truth, she didn't want him to be angry. She wanted the boy she'd been teasing and laughing with not so long ago -the one that kissed her goodbye when she thought she'd never see him again. That was the guy she wanted to be with... But every couple fights, right?

Were they even a couple? She didn't know.

After eating lunch and simply talking, the group broke apart. Junha and Kai planned on watching a new release movie at midnight, so they stuck around town 'til then. JaeNi, somehow, ended up back in Suho's dorm.

He took off his shoes and jacket before noticing how awkwardly she was standing in the doorway, as if contemplating on whether or not to run. "Are you alright?"

She jumped, startled and chewed her bottom lip nervously, "Y-yeah. Totally."

He went back to her and inspected her. She didn't seem to shiver, so she wasn't cold. She wasn't angry because she didn't have fists by her sides. So... something was bothering her. "Are you sure?"

She shook her head, "Earlier... you said I teased you like nothing between us has changed... I guess I'm blind, Suho, because nothing has changed to me... We're still flirting and today wasn't the first time you've kissed me I came back... It’s like we're still doing the assignment for Heechul." She said, huffing out and shaking her head, "I'm so confused."

Suho walked around and grabbed her jacket shoulders, sliding it down her arms. "Well, I admitted in the park that I had feelings for you. That's different." He pointed out. She tense visibly, "Had?"

"Had, have. What's the difference?" He asked, taking her hands.

She sighed in relief and closed her eyes. "Why?" Suho asked, smirking. "Were you afraid they'd changed?" She opened her eyes and gasped. He was closer. A lot closer. Breathless, she nodded. "Well, they haven't... but one very important thing has changed between the two of us."

She shuddered slightly as he leaned over to her ear, "You're mine now."

That admission was enough to put all of her worries out of her mind. "Do you mean it?" She asked quietly.

He kissed her cheek and pulled back, "Why would I say it if I didn't?"

She looked at their feet and blushed a little. "I don't know..."

Suho grabbed her hand and rested his forehead on her shoulder, "JaeNi, you aren't going to leave again, are you?"

She pulled back a little so he would look at her, "I didn't plan on coming back, Suho... I thought I'd left all my friends, since I had no family that cared for me, back in America... But when I got there I realized... I don't belong. All of my friends, my future, it’s all here. I can't go back."

He kissed her cheek and pulled her into a tight hug, "Alright."

She stifled a yawn and hugged him back. He chuckled and pulled back to look at her, "Tired already?"

She rubbed her eye and nodded, "It’s been a long day. I got up early and went job hunting."

Brow raised, Suho asked, "Why?"

She groaned, "Because I have to secure a life here. That means a job -whether its temporary or not- to fall back on if nothing comes of being in a performing arts college."

"Which reminds me, why are you here?"

She glared, "What's that supposed to mean?"

He held up his hands, "I mean, you don't seem to be determined to do something with performing arts. I've seen acting from you, but you don't seem to want to make a career out of it. I've only heard you sing once-"

"WHAT?! When?!"

"That's not important. I couldn't tell if you enjoyed it though, and I've never seen you dance. Why are you here?" He asked.

She held her head with one hand, "I wanted to sing when I first got here, but lately I've been a little enthralled in the acting." She yawned again.

Suho pecked a kiss to her temple, "Alright, no more questions right now. You're tired enough. Do you want me to walk you back to your dorm?"

She shook her head, "No... I got it."

He gave her jacket back to her, "Sweet dreams, JaeNi."

She smiled tiredly, "Thanks, Suho."

 

JaeNi returned to her dorm and sighed as she fell onto the couch, holding her chest. What is this madness?! On her way up, she passed Kris and Tao and was shoved rather forcefully to the side by aforementioned dragon-, who was then slapped across the face by his boyfriend. Tao had told him that until he could treat her better, he wouldn't see him. "You don't need to be here, Tao. Go back and apologize to Kris. I'm not going to be the reason for your relationship problems."

He shrugged and moved her feet so he could comfortably on the couch as well. "He needs to learn a few things. He was the only one I told about why you left because he was there. He should be more happy that you're back because now Suho and Junha are happy again."

She sat up and looked at him, her expression hurt. "But what about you?"

He grinned and threw his arms around her shoulder, "I was always happy. You kept telling me that one day you'd go back to the states and I respected that choice. I was happy knowing that someone like you would always be able to make the best of every situation and that you left me with many amazing memories."

She hugged him back and leaned her head on his shoulder, "Tao... I'm afraid."

Tearing away from her to see her green orbs cast towards the coffee table, an expression of worry fell across his features. "Of what, princess?"

She didn't even hear the dreaded nickname. "I'm scared of Suho-"

"What'd he do to you?!" He shouted instantly, standing in the blink of an eye. "I'll kick his as-"

"Nothing! He didn't do anything! I'm afraid of Suho's expectations!" She nearly shouted, snatching him to sit by the hem of his shirt. She huffed and leaned her head on the couch. "I'm so afraid that all we've been through is for nothing... What if now that I'm not acting he doesn't like me? What if the fake girlfriend is who he wants and not the real me? Tao, I think I'm about to cry I'm so afraid!"

He smiled, "JaeNi, he didn't fall in love with the fake girlfriend. I watched you two. You were genuine in most of the time you spent with him. You showed him some of the worst situations and he still loves you. If you ask me, you two should've been together from the start -for real."

She sighed and smiled a little, remembering the day she had lunch with Suho, Tao, and Kris and she thought Suho and Kris were a little... too friendly. She dropped her head to the side to look at her baby panda. "Do you think things will be the same?"

"No..." He grinned at her, pinching her cheek. "They can only get better."

She swatted his hand away, "What about you and Kris? I don't care how much he yells at me. He isn't my boyfriend or my dad so it doesn't hurt me. Why do you treat him so badly when he does?"

Tao gave a shrug, "You're my best friend. He shouldn't yell at you -at least not in my presence. And if he can't respect that then I guess we just aren't supposed to be together."

"But you seemed too happy when you first got together... I don't want to be the problem."

"Obviously, if he's the one bullying you, then you aren't the problem. Who knows? Maybe I can change him a little -maybe if you two talked you could be friends."

She snorted, "There's no chance in that happening, panda."

He shrugged and stood up, "Well, I'm going to go get some sleep. I'm sure Chen's happy that Kris won't be over tonight."

Her brow rose in question, "How of- you know what? I'm not even going to ask. It’s your life and if you want to scar your room mate for life, you have fun." A deep blush over took Tao's cheeks, "JaeNi, we haven't done... anything... like that."

"Tell me about that in the morning. I'm tired." She faked a yawn and waved to him as he left. A smile spread across her lips as she curled against the pillow in her arms on that couch. Maybe things could go back to normal....

Well. As normal as they could get around SUPA.