The Truth About Luhan!!!

What is History?
Luhan's POV
I laid my head on my desk giving up on my History homework. My mind kept going back to the party...and Sehun. He had changed so much in twelve years. I suppose I have as well considering Sehun didn't even recognize me.
My eyes slowly drifted shut as I remembered that last day all those years ago. Mom had dressed me up again and taken me to the park. My mom had wanted a little girl, but got me instead. I would let her dress me as a girl that whole summer. It was the last time I let her, it was the deal we agreed upon if I could play soccer next year. 
Today was a light purple sundress and white flats. A matching bow was resting somewhere in my hair that was to long for a boy, but to short for a girl. I was wondering if I'd see the Korean doofus today. It seemed as if he'd only seen me this summer in girl clothes, except once. Even then he was convinced I was a girl. He insisted on calling me some strange word that meant 'older sister' in his language. At least that's what my mom told me. Then I heard the dreadful call, "Noona!"
I turned around to find the brunette standing by the swings a few feet away, as if he had been waiting on me.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"To talk," he replied in Chinese.
I rolled my eyes. This would be a short talk because he didn't know much chinese and i didn't know much korean, thus words were limited between us. I sat on a bench and he sat beside me. He rubbed his hands together as if he was nervous.
After a few minutes he finally spoke, "I'm leaving tomorrow."
"Really?" I asked, wondering if he was just playing.
He nodded sadly and took a deep breath.
"I love you Lulu Noona," he rushed out before kissing me.
I sat stunned for a moment. When what he had done sunk in, I punched him several times in the shoulder.
"Why did you do that for Idiot?" I screamed.
He just sat there with a goofy grin on his face. His mom walked up and made us stand up for a picture. Sehun threw his arm around my shoulder, still grinning. I frowned at the camera, unhappy at the way this idiot thought I was a girl.
"Come on Sehun, it's time to go home," his mother said.
Sehun got up and began skipping after her. Suddenly he paused mid-skip and turned back to face me.
"You'll always be my noona," he called as he resumed following his mother out of the park.
I came back to the present at that moment and went to lie on my bed. I hadn't seen Sehun since that day...until I got here. 'Was it fate that I happened to come here?' I asked myself as I stuck my hand under my bed.
I pulled out a little wooden box and opened it. I pulled out a folded picture and gazed at it. I found this picture the day before I left China. I hadn't known my mom was hiding and had taken it. I touched the faces of younger versions of myself and Sehun. I hadn't believed he was really leaving then.
I dreaded gong back to the park after that day, but my mom dragged me there a week later anyway. Sehun wasn't there and at first I was happy, but after a few more visits I started to miss him. When I realized he had left for real, I grew angry. I didn't understand why, but I missed his company...and his voice. I kicked the bench that we always sat on and heard a soft thud. I looked at the ground and saw a tiny box. I picked it up and examined it. Lulu was written in sloppy Chinese. Inside was a note, written in a much neater script, and a ring. 
The ring looked unique but simple. It was a silver band set with a small diamond, my birthstone. It also was Sehun's birthstone. On one side of the stone the letter S was carved into the band, on the other side was an L. I read over the letter to find out what this was about. It said that Sehun would look for me when he was older and that the ring was so he would always be with me.
I pulled the ring from my secret box. It was on a chan that I had worn it on for the first year after he left. After awhile I felt silly for wearing it and stopped. I couldn't explain way I felt so sad, but connected to that ring at the time...until I grew up and realized I had actually developed feelings for him. The only reason he aggravated me so bad was because I did like him and wouldn't admit it. The same thing had happened when I had a crush on a girl when I was sixteen.
Eventually I put the hope that we would ever meet again behind me, or so I thought. Even if we did see each other he wouldn't like me...I'm a boy, not a girl.Yet at JaeNi's party he must of felt something, he kissed me after all. Then again, we had been drinking. I closed my eyes against the headache forming from my conflicted mind.
I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew my eyes were fluttering open to the sound of Junha squealing.
 
 
Junha's POV
I was in my room looking at the picture of Lulu, trying to remember where I had seen her before. After staring at that picture for fifteen minutes straight, I tossed the infuriating thing aside and closed my eyes. The image, though, was ingraved on the back of my eyelids.Then the girl began to change. 
Her hair lightened up and shortened, her cheeks filled out a bit more and I sat up. The face WAS one I knew, though I hadn't seen that scowl but once. That's why I knew the little girl but couldn't remember how. I had only ever seen 'her' smile, but now I recalled the one time I'd seen that scowl cross 'her' face...when 'she' had seen Sehun.
"Luhan, you sly fox," I mumbled as I left my room and headed for his. 
Was I right in assuming Luhan was the elusive Lulu that my cousin had been searching for all this time? The same Lulu he was in love with? If so, then how did Luhan feel about him? They obviously had a thing all those years ago? How long ago was it exactly? Sehun had spent time in China when he was 7. I counted on my fingers. That was twelve years ago and Luhan would have been 11. 
I arrived at the dorm and knocked. After a minute it opened to Kai's smiling face. I grinned at him.
"Hi Jonginnie, is Little Prince here?" I asked, kissing his cheek.
He nodded, "In his room."
"Thanks," I said, "Don't forget our date tonight."
He winked, "Wouldn't dream of it baby."
I walked into Luhan's room to find him passed out on his bed. He had something laying on his chest and something clutched in his hand. I walked around the bed and peered in his hand. It was a ring on a necklace. The craftmanship of the ring screamed Hwachanghan, my family's company. I picked up the small whit square on his chest and squealed. It was a picture of two kids kissing. I could tell that one was Sehun, hell...I grew up with that face! I could also tell that the other one was Lulu, or Luhan...whichever suited your fancy, because I had stared at her face for a good amount of time.
Luhan had sat up at this time.
"You're Lulu!" I screamed.
His eyes went wide as I turned the picture around and pulled the one Sehun had given me from my pocket, showing them to him side by side.
"I can't believe you were in front of us the whole time. This is amazing! Sehun has been looking for you for a year now. I was always thinking 'I wish Sehun was gay so I could hook you two up'. I mean you would be perfect for each other, correction, you ARE perfect for each other," I exclamied, bouncing excitedly.
"Junha, calm down. You can't tell Sehun I am-slash-was Lulu," Luhan said, grabbing me by the shoulder.
"Why not?" I asked stopping in mid-bounce.
"Because Sehun is in love with an eleven year-old GIRL, not a twenty-three year-old guy. I'm not who he thinks I am."
"Oh who cares?!? I sure as hell don't and niether will Sehunnie. He has been in love with you for twelve years. TWELVE YEARS...that's dedication Luhan. Regardless of what you say, I'm telling him!" I remarked crossing my arms.
"No you won't," he said, copying my gesture.
"You can't stop me," I replied as my phone rang.
I looked at the ID and grinned at Luhan, "Sehunnie! I have wonderful news."
Luhan glared at me as I danced away from his hand. He had attempted to snatch my phone away and failed. I stuck my tongue out at him. 
"Really?" Sehun asked.
"Yep! I found Lulu and you will be surprised at who it is," I told him.
"Who?" he asked excitedly.
Luhan threw up his hands in defeat as I smirked. I decided I wantted to have a bit of fun with this so I walked out of the room. Instead I locked myself in Kai's room.
"Well?" Sehun insisted.
"Well Lulu doesn't want me to say anything to you about  who he is, but give me a few days and I'll convince him to tell oiu himself," I replied.
Kai looked at me confused. I held up a finger to say hold on.
"Ok. I guess if I waited this long another week can't hurt," Sehun agreed.
"Alright. Well I'm going to get to work on it so I'll see you later," I replied and hung up.
I turned to Kai, "I have a plan, but I need your help."
He nodded, "Ok, what is it?"
I explained what was going on and how I planned for Sehun to meet his beloved Lulu.
"Do you think it'll work?" Kai asked.
I nodded, "As long as we play our parts. I'm going to get JaeNi, Tao, and Baekhyun to help. All you have to do is make the bet."
"Alright, when should I do this?" Kai asked.
I tapped my chin, "The day after tommorrow,"he nodded and smiled, "Now I'm going to go tell Luhan that I didn't tell Sehun. I'll see you tonight."
"Ok. Bye baby," he kissed me gently and sat back at his desk.
I happily skipped out of his room to Luhan's. I entered Luhan's room to find him crouched on the floor at the end of his bed, head in his hands. He looked up when he heard the door close.
"I didn't tell him, but you will have to tell him your self sometime...sometime soon," I replied, realizing something, "I know you love him. You have for twelve years, same as him. He was the guy you were talking about when I said you were gay, wasn't he? The guy you meet when you were young, who stayed in China for a month and annoyed the hell out of you! The only guy you've ever liked and that you miss, even to this day?"
Luhan nodded, "Yeah, but I can't tell him. I've spent two years hating him and suddenly it all goes away after one drunken night? Like you said, he is in love with Lulu, not me."
"Whatever. I saw the video from that night. Even if Sehun 'Loves' Lulu, he also has feelings for you. The video was proof enough of that. And maybe, somewhere deep down in his subconcious, he realizes who you are," I explained as I opened the door to leave," Love doesn't happen in a flash, it takes time to build. Even if you don't realize it, it happens. Remember that Luhan."
*Two Days Later*
Luhan was sitting in JaeNi and Junha's living room awaiting his punishment. JaeNi, Junha, Baekhyun, and Tao stood around him. They were trying to decide the best way to approach the situation. Kai and Luhan refused to tell what they had betted on, just that Luhan had lost. His punishment: to accompany the goup to Sunny's...dressed like a girl. Just like Junha had planned.
"I think the best thing to do would be to put JaeNi in charge of make-up and Tao in charge of clothes. I will be in charge of overall appearance. Baek, I'm unsure how you can help," Junha said.
They all nodded, accepting their duties as they figured out something for Baek. Nothing came to them. Junha shrugged and started to walk away.
"So I found this on the internet," Kai turned his phone around so that they could see the image. 
Junha stopped to look as well. It was of a tall girl...a girl they knew. It was Chanyeol dressed a a girl. Junha whistled at the boy in drag.
"He's pretty in drag," JaeNi said.
"I don't know why he didn't just put on a wig," Junha replied.
"Yeah, he has plenty!" Kai exclaimed.
Baekhyun raised his brow, "The do you know that?"
Junha snapped, leaving no time for Kai to respond, "Baek, go get on of your boyfriend's wigs. Preferably a light brown or dark blonde one. You will be in charge of hair."
Baekhyun eyed Kai, but did as he was asked. Tao and Junha set off to scavenge the rooms for clothes as JaeNi started on Luhan's makeup. Junha returned with the only skirt JaeNi owned as Tao came out of Junha's room with a shirt. Amazingly the two items matched.
"JaeNi-ah? Why is it that the only skirt you own is a schoolgirl skirt?" Junha asked.
"Long story that I am NOT getting into," JaeNi replied as she finished off Luhan's basic make-up.
Baekhyun came back with a plastic bag of wigs. He sat them on the couch and began pulling them out.
"You have three options. One, a regular brown wig. Two, this medium blonde one. Three, this brown wig with blonde highlights. I don't even know why he has this one, it would look ridiculous with his complexion," Baekhyun stated, looking at the last wig, "It would look so much better on me."
JaeNi put the finishing touches on Luhan's make-up, "Alright done!"
Luhan turned around to look at the rest of the group. 
"WAH....Yeppo," Junha said.
Luhan's cheeks became pinker as Tao replied, "You make a good girl." 
Junha clapped as she took the shirt from Tao and shoved it and the skirt at Luhan, "Now put this on. Oh...wait."
Junha quickly ran to her room and came back, shoving some silky garment into Luhan's hands. She waved him to the bathroom and he reluctatntly obeyed. As he was changing, Junha turned to Tao and Baekhyun.
"He needs shoes. My feet are waaayy to small, as are JaeNi's. Do either of you have a pair of black flats?" Junha asked.
"I have a pair of black heels, a pair of black boots, and a pair of black wedges," Baekhyun responded, "but no flats...sorry."
Junha shook her head, "No, none of those will do. I'm not sure he could hangle heels."
"I have a pair of lace up flats," Tao suggested.
"Perfect. Can you go get them?" We will work on his hair while you're gone," Junha asked.
Tao nodded and left. Luhan finally emerged out of the bathroom and Kai gave a low whistle. Luhan glared at him. If looks could kill, Kai would be dead ten times over.
Kai raised his hands in surrender, "Hey, I'm just saying. You look pretty hot. All the guys are going to lust after you."
"It's your fault I'm in this situation. If any guy hits on me, i'm going to smother you in your sleep," Luhan said menacingly.
"Hey, you took a bet you knew you were going to lose," Kai defended himself.
"What was the bet?" JaeNi asked still curious.
"WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING IT!" Luhan shouted as Kai grimaced and said, "You don't want to know."
This piqued JaeNi's curiousity more, but before she could say anything further Junha muttered, "AH-Ha!"
She had been looking at Luhan like something didn't quite fit. Suddenly she rushed to her room. The group followed her.
"Where are those silicone things I bought Suho last year?" she said to herself as she dug through her closet.
"Silicone s? Suho?" JaeNi questioned.
"Yeah, I bought them for him as a joke," Junha replied as she shoved them into Luhan's shirt, "He only wore them once when I made him dress in drag. It was funny as hell. I'm so glad Tao picked a shirt with a built in bra."
"Please tell me you have pictures," JaeNi asked.
"Sorry, but nope. It was part of the deal for him to do it: NO Pictures," Junha jiggled Luhan's chest around to settle them as Tao came back.
"What are you doing? And when did Luhan get s?" he asked as he gave Junha the shoes.
"They're fake. Now Luhan, go sit in the chair. Baekhyun, put the brown wig on him," she replied.
Junha put the shoes on Luhan while Baekhyun fixed the wig on his head. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed JaeNi's skull barette to finish the look off. Everyone stepped back to admire their work.
"Perfect," Junha replied as she grabbed the brown and blonde wig, plopped it on Baekhyun's head, and kissed his cheek, "Now let's go."