Found You

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Seven – Found You

Chen strode out of his office room and intended to make his way to his best friend’s office room until he heard his name was called frantically.

“Mr.Chen!” Victoria’s voice boomed in an anxious tone to the point she went up and grasped the superior’s arm before he could make another move forward.

Chen tilted his head at her direction, questioning her blatant act. “Why are you stopping me, Victoria-ssi?” He raised a suspicious eyebrow. “I suppose this is the first time you’ve restrained me from entering the director’s office room.”

“No, Mr.Chen! That’s not what I meant!” She knew how deep their friendship were – the latter was the only person who can enter the director’s room amongst the other workers even if it were not for office’s purpose. She cannot refute the obvious fact.

“Then what?”

“Mr. Luhan has noted that he doesn’t want any visitor because he is utterly busy preparing for the upcoming seminar in Japan,” she explained softly and lowered her head on the spur of the moment. “And it includes you, Mr. Chen…”

Chen emitted a boisterous laugh, rendering the elder’s shock. “Victoria-ssi, I’ve had enough of this already so rest assured, okay?” He stared at the partially frightened colleague intently. “He won’t chide you for letting me in.”

And thus, he walked closer to the door and knocked for once before he pulled the doorknob.

“Hey, buddy,” he greeted casually and the sight of his hectic friend somewhat amazed him. Luhan would not have been this vigorous it it weren’t for the company’s sake. “I heard you’re so busy handling the proposal for the upcoming seminar.”

“Super busy,” he sighed heavily. He then glanced over his wristwatch momentarily and did not notice that it had already been 12 am. It meant he had been sitting on the chair for almost four hours non-stop.

He grimaced, befuddled. “Why didn’t you just pass this to the team instead of working your off alone?”

“You know, I’ve been yearning for a spot in Japan so I want to do it on my own,” he said. “It doesn’t mean I don’t trust them, but I just want to work it on my own.”

Chen nodded at his remark. He knew the feeling of his friend. If he were to succeed on the seminar, he would feel downright exhilarated because it was own hard work alone.

“Anyway, let’s go lunch after this, Luhan-ah.” He grinned. “I’ve been longing to eat at the newly-opened Japanese restaurant down the road.”

“I’m sorry but you know me, right?”

Chen let out a growl, indicating he perfectly knew him. His friend wasn’t a type who loved to go out for lunch. He would rather stay in his office room and do his own stuff. And in addition, he would only have lunch if his wife was present.

“Yeah. I know you so well.” He pursed his lips shut in annoyance.

“Chen-ah, where are you going?” Luhan looked at the sight of him withdrawing to the door.

“I’m so done with you,” he said and raised his hand without even glancing at him for the last time.

An amused chuckle escaped Luhan’s lips. His friend’s adorable attic made as if his workloads that were hanging on his shoulders felt light all of a sudden.

***

“Victoria-ssi, I told you that I don’t want any visitor except-”

“Yoona!” he cried, standing up all of a sudden as soon as he captured his wife walking to the couch. “Why are you here?” he asked, slumping into the couch.

“Can’t I visit my husband’s workplace?” She wore a calm face, seemingly unaffected of his question.

“No… that’s not what I meant,” he corrected and followed her to the couch. “I was just shocked that you came here all of a sudden.”

Yoona only smiled, did not want to prolong the suddenly breezy atmosphere.

“What’s in the paper bag, jagiya?” Luhan casted an eager glance at the paper bag that Yoona seemed to bring it from home.

“It’s about lunchtime, right?”

“Yeah. But why?” He seemed dumbfounded, only to get a good grasp of her words a few seconds later. “Ah, you brought me lunchbox, didn’t you?”

Yoona let out a comical chuckle, nodding. “Why you seem to be so dense today?”

“Am I?” He scratched the back of his neck and heaved a sigh. “Perhaps I was so caught up with load of works that caused me to be in this state.”

“I met Chen-ssi outside and he said the same thing,” Yoona said worriedly. “Are you really busy?”

“I guess so,” remarked Luhan, “I’m going to Japan for seminar next week and there’s a lot work to do.”

As if on cue, Yoona got up from her seat and stood behind him, only to give him relaxing massaging. “Aww, poor my husband,” she cooed sweetly. “You’ve worked hard, oppa. I’m proud of you.”

“Oppa?” Amidst the contentment he got through the massage as he closed his eyes, he still can catch his wife’s words. “Since when you started to call me ‘oppa’?”

“Since today.” She halted her fingers upon his shoulders only to emit a chuckle. “I find it weird that even though you’re older than me, I didn’t call you ‘oppa’. Instead, I call you ‘B’.”

“That’s because I requested for ‘B’,” he professed. “B’ or ‘baby’ sounds more loveable than ‘oppa’. I’ve had a lot of people call me that way, Yoona.”

“I know.” She nodded. “I’m special, right?”

“Of course, you are.” He turned around slightly, interrupting her massage and asking her to come sit next to him.

“Indeed, being next to my loved one is the best.” He scooted closer to her and wrapped his arm around her small waist.

Yoona, on the other hand, despite was pleased by his act but deemed it was inappropriate to act lovey-dovey in the office. “I don’t think this is right, B,” she said, pulling him away. “We’re in your office. Your staffs are around, for heaven’s sake.”

“Just ignore them, jagiya,” Luhan said airily and embraced her again. He did not give a damn although they were in his office. “They won’t dare to speak a word.”

“But what if they suddenly barge in your office?”

“They won’t.” Luhan smirked and unwrapped his arm. He then shoved Yoona towards him and their lips were an inch against each other.

Her face became downright blushed when the elder chose to simply stay silent and look into her eyes intently rather than kiss her lips.

“Why are you being like this today?” She scrunched her nose in annoyance as she slumped back into her normal seat and crossed her hands over her chest.

He chortled. “I like seeing you blush, jagiya,” he uttered. “that’s why I’d rather stare at you.”

“Like a kid,” Yoona murmured, “immature brat.”

His laugh becoming boisterous. “But kids don’t do this.” In a flash, he pressed his lips against hers, causing her to be thrown off guard.

In spite of shock that enveloped her, Yoona gave in and melted into the passionate kiss. It was too tempting for her to let the heated moment go. The way his lips danced upon hers so alluringly made her heart flutter and consciously spilled out prolonged moans.

“What did you eat before coming here?” Luhan asked after the kiss was parted. He swallowed his saliva into his throat to taste the aftermath of the kiss.

“I ate, uhm, cake,” she hesitated, “I guess.”

“Strawberry-flavoured?” And when she nodded in approval, Luhan had a wide smile spread across his face. “So sweet.” He leaned it to peck her lips lightly again.

She hit his chest out of embarrassment. “Stop it,” she growled and almost immediately took the paper bag containing lunchbox and put it before Luhan.

“Your lunchbox.”

“What did you cook today?”

“Bibimbap,” she said, “is it okay?”

“I eat anything that you cook, jagiya.” Luhan smiled sweetly. He unclicked the lunchbox wide open and glanced over his wife before devouring the lunch. “Feed me, would you?”

“Don’t be too clingy, Luhan.” Yoona widened her eyes and even called him ‘Luhan’ in which she rarely addressed if there was no apparent reason. “You’re not sick so eat it on your own.”

He only chuckled, already knowing the younger wouldn’t compromise to him.

“Right after you’ve finished eating, I’ll get going at once.”

“Where will you go?” Luhan frowned.

“Ah, I’m going to meet someone.”

“With whom?” Curiosity drove him crazy to know his wife’s daily activity. He thought he had the rights to know where will she go and who she was going to meet. They were all important.

“You think?”

“Nana? Jessica-ssi?” He tried to squeeze his mind for familiar names. “Who else, eh?”

“Myungsoo.”

As soon as the name hit his eardrums, Luhan briskly tossed the chopsticks aside and looked at her, somewhat fuming in anger. “Why would you meet him, huh? Is it you who want to meet him or he? And what does he want from you?”

She laughed inwardly, amused by the name that had caused him to run into an accident the other day. She knew Luhan is a jealous husband and alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter