Truth or Dare?

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve – Truth or Dare?

As she casually threw herself on the couch, her cell phone rang in her purse. Out of exhaustion, she would love to reject the call but after pondering it was a rare call from her beloved sister, Taeyeon, she accepted it, anyways.

Seohyun : Hello unnie! What’s up?

Taeyeon! Seohyun-ah! I missed you so much!

Seohyun : Me too, unnie! By the way, I’m so sorry for not giving you a call lately. I’ve got piles of work to be worked out these days.

Taeyeon : I understand that you’ve started your fashion job there, Seohyun-ah. That’s why I call you at the time when you’re back home. Anyway, how’s life in New York? Everything’s fine?

Seohyun : Perfectly fine, unnie. Though I’m a bit tired, I still can work happilly. New York is such a decent place to stay. You should come over here sometimes, unnie!

Taeyeon : I’d love to... but how can I leave my job here? But  I’ll visit you soon, Seohyun-ah.

Seohyun : Well, I’m looking foward to seeing you soon, unnie!

Taeyeon : You know what, Seohyun... I’m so happy that you’ve finally moved on.

Seohyun: Moved on? What do you mean, unnie? I don’t get your words.

Taeyeon : Well, you’ve forgotten everything about Luhan and start anew.

Seohyun : Oh... Yes, I am, unnie...

Taeyeon : I know, Seohyun-ah... It’s such a relief.

Seohyun : Alright, unnie... I’d love to have a shower now so can we talk later?

Taeyeon : Yes, yes you may, Seohyun-ah! I’ll call you later.

Seohyun : Okay, unnie. Bye.

Taeyeon : Bye, Seo-

Abruptly, Seohyun ended the call when Taeyeon hadn’t still finished her last words. She could not contain her feelings right now when Taeyeon suddenly mentioned Luhan’s name. She missed Luhan. She missed the guy so utterly much.

Suriviving in the urban city for about two months, it was like a pain in the neck, to be honest. She had to hold back her feelings and run her boutique without any distraction.

It was really painful, indeed.

She knew she had lied to Taeyeon saying that she had moved on though she hadn’t moved on at all. She was still the same woman, Seo Joohyun, who cannot forget her past love.

How could she forget everything about Luhan when she was so into him? Xi Luhan was everything to him – she could not bear living without his presence.

She emitted a deep, audible sigh, trying to strengthen her feelings. Only a few months and everything will be back to basic. She will get Luhan and both of them will tie the knot and live happily ever after. Just a few months, Seohyun-ah!

She stood up, making her way to her bedroom with brand-new, determined feelings. Her eyes twinkled in tenacity.

And now, she could tug a broad smile on her lips. A smile that looked forward to the next few months.

Xi Luhan, wait for me!

***

“Are you crazy, oppa?” Yoona lashed out, her pair of eyes widened in astonishment. She wasn’t expecting Jinki would create such an absurd game! How could she and Luhan kiss if they ever lost the game when they were still awkward with each other? “The penalty’s so absurd! Change it, oppa!”

Jinki laughed comically. “Why would I change, Yoona-yah? This is going to be super fun!”

“Jinki’s right, Yoona-yah,” Jessica agreed, nodding in agreement. “I was wondering when will you guys kiss if not today, huh? This is sure a good chance!”

Yoona growled upon her best friend’s teasing remark. She knew very well what these two were up to. They solely wanted Luhan and her to kiss. But somehow, Jessica was undeniably right that she had to put her hands down. If they didn’t kiss today if they ever lost the game, when will they be able kiss? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? Next week? Well, the chance of the kiss was still rather blurry.

It was not like she yearned for the kiss but she thought the kiss would at least, make them even more closer than usual. So it was indeed a good chance though she knew she would be so nervous to have a kiss with Luhan.

Ah, how could she imagine having a kiss with Luhan as her husband whom would rather be silent throughout the argument to call off this absurd game?

Yoona flashed her gaze towards him in curiosity and their gaze suddenly bumped when Luhan glanced at her. She sent him a message through the eyes by saying, “Make them stop the stupid game!”

Luhan was a bit perplexed, but soon he comprehended her words. Then, his eyes gazed sharply at the couple. “Uhm, I don’t think we’ve to play this game, though.”

“You too don’t want to play this exciting game?” Jinki gave the younger a quizzical look. “I thought you’d agree to this game!”

“Nope, hyung,” He nodded his head lightly. “You know what, I don’t think we’ll be able to kiss if we fail to answer your question. On top of that, I wouldn’t love to have my first kiss with Yoona-ssi in front of other people. I need privacy, though,” he remarked smoothly without even struggling to answer Jinki’s discontented demand .

Impulsively, Yoona glanced over him. Her jaw dropped as she listened to his words. Indeed, she hadn’t imagined Luhan would utter such words. It was beyond her expectation.

“But…” Jessica still wanted to debate but she had no idea what to retort as Luhan’s words were kind of acceptable. In fact, everyone including her wouldn’t love to kiss their partners in front of other people. It would be rather uncomfortable yet embarrassing. “Fine, you’re right, Luhan-ssi.”

Jinki sighed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter