His Concern

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Three – His Concern

“Yoona-yah, what on earth did you ask me to have lunch with you? ” Jessica rolled her eyes warily. “It seems like you have something important to share with me.” She was a bit surprised upon Yoona’s presence at her office during the lunch time. She came at her workplace only to have lunch with her as the two of them didn’t get to spend time together. Jessica was busy with her pile of works at office while Yoona was busy preparing for her upcoming wedding. “Do you have something to tell me?”

“Seriously I just intend to have lunch with you since we haven’t met each other for a while,” Yoona answered while taking a small sip of her apple juice. “Enough said.”

“Fine.” Jessica chuckled. “But anyway, you’re indeed right. We haven’t met each other for a while. I miss you so much, Yoona-yah!”

“Me too.” Yoona grinned.

“By the way, how’s your new life? Do you feel great?” Jessica asked, sounded curious.

“Well, it’s just okay.”

“What do you mean by ‘it’s just okay’?” Jessica raised an eyebrow keenly. “I expect you’d enjoy your new life with your hubby, Luhan-ssi, even though it’s an arranged marriage. Plus, Luhan-ssi is damned handsome! How I wish he would be my hubby.” Jessica had met him once during their wedding reception. She hadn’t expected her best friend’s husband would be that handsome.

“Yah! he’s mine, okay?” Yoona enunciated. “You’ve already had Jinki so don’t try to flirt with my husband.” She couldn’t help but to get mad when Jessica wish Luhan to be her husband.

Jessica erupted into light giggle. “Yes, I know I’ve already had Jinki but I just like him, though. He’s insanely handsome,” she replied. “But anyway, I love when you said, ‘he’s mine’. It seems that my Yoona has fallen for him~”

Yoona’s face blushed upon Jessica’s naughty remark. “Yah, I’m not falling for him, Sica-yah. I just stated, ‘he’s mine’, because he’s my husband. That’s all.”

“Whatever, Yoona-yah. But I know you’ve already fallen for him.” Jessica winked at her mischeviously. “Speaking of which, how about your relationship with Kai? Do you still keep in touch with him?”

She huffed a deep sigh as Jessica suddenly mentioned Kai’s name. “Even though we’ve splitted up, he still keeps pestering me with bunch of calls every day.” Kai had practically called her everyday and it annoyed her much. She would have to reject all his calls and occasionally turn off her phone to stop him from calling her. Plus, she didn’t want Luhan to gain suspicion on her if he were to hear her phone was always ringing. If she could, she wanted to change her phone number but she knew she couldn’t. There would be many implications if she were to do so.

“I think he still doesn’t want to let you go even after the break-up, Yoona-yah.” Jessica shoved a mouthful of the delicious spaghetti bolognese into . “Plus, you wanted to break up with him all of a sudden. That’s why he can’t accept the fact.” Somehow, she felt pity with Kai. Kai had been Yoona’s boyfriend since they first met a year ago. But now, everything had been screwed up because Yoona had gotten herself into an arranged marriage.

“By hook or by crook, he must accept the fact that I’ve now married,” Yoona replied firmly. “Kai is my past and Luhan-ssi is my present and future. He’s my husband that I should shower with love.”

Jessica was speechless, taken aback with Yoona’s words. She hadn’t thought Yoona would say those words. People nowadays despise when their parents forced them to get married with someone whom they didn’t like. They would seek ways on how to screw up the marriage. But Yoona was an exception. She didn’t intend to ruin her marriage with Luhan and patch back with Kai. Instead, she wanted to learn to love her husband and continue her new life with him.

“But Yoona-yah, I think you should meet with him someday and clear up everything. He’ll accept the fact that you’ve married and he will stop pestering you, as well.”

“I won’t meet him, Sica-yah.” Yoona shook her head several times. “Everything’s over.”

“But I pity him, Yoona-yah. Seriously.”

“Once again, Sica-yah.” Yoona sighed. “I won’t.”

Her last words made Jessica to mute. Yoona had been pretty serious about Kai. She had made up her mind to forget everything about her past times with him and start anew with Luhan. Like she had said, Kai was her past. She won’t ever step back behind and patch with him back. Never at once.

***

“Fine, I’ll wait for it.” It was her last remark to Luhan before she ended the call. Though it was the first time she accepted his call since the wedding. She had been ignoring to his bunch of calls every day because she was utterly resented towards him. Luhan had gotten married with an unknown girl for the sake of his parents and she only got to know about the breaking news a week before he will be getting married.

“Who’s calling you just now, Seohyun-ah?” Taeyeon asked, taking a seat beside her sister on the couch.

“Luhan.”

“Luhan?” Taeyeon frowned in mild disbelief. “You still keep in touch with him, Seohyun-ah?”

Seohyun nodded her head and dared to flash her a firm look. “Well, is it wrong if I still keep in touch with him,  unnie?”

“He’s now a husband to his wife, Seohyun-ah,” the older stated firmly. “Stop pestering him or else you’d end up destroying his new life.”

“But he’s my boyfriend, unnie,” Seohyun said defensively.

“Well, he used to be your boyfriend, Seohyun-ah,” she corrected her. “He’s no longer your boyfriend, Seohyun-ah. He’s now married.”

“But he got married with that girl because of his parents, unnie!” Seohyun growled slightly. “I know he’s not happy with her as he only lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter