All for You

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty Nine – All for You

The filming team wrapped up their first break since everyone was quite hungry and the lunch hour had just arrived. They had to stop for an hour to give space for everyone in the team a short rest before they continued to shoot the remaining scene for the sportswear commercial.

“You’ve done a wonderful job, noona. Your pose and face expression are no joke,” Baekhyun noted when they were about to go change their clothes before going for lunch that was provided by the filming team.

“You too, Baekhyun-ah,” she said as they walked to the tent. “Speaking of which, I thought we wouldn’t have met again since the first CF. Seriously, I’ve never thought that we’re going to shoot again for this brand!”

The younger casually let out a smile and answered, “I haven’t thought so, noona. Actually, I was flustered when I received the endorsement. Maybe the sportswears we’re endorsing sell like hotcake so that’s why they want us to collaborate again.”

“Maybe,” Yoona responded lightheartedly, a smile naturally twisted on her lips. “Ah by the way, I’m curious about something.”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “What is it, noona?”

“Do you already have a girlfriend?”

The elder’s question brought Baekhyun a big laugh. He was indeed amused and caught off guard of her question. “Girlfriend? Why you think so, noona?”

“You know that we met at that night, right?” He nodded in approval and she continued to speak, “the girl who’s your date who is Seohyun’s sister, your girlfriend, right?”

Baekhyun cracked up upon her adorable words. “It’s Taeyeon noona and obviously, she’s not my girlfriend, noona. It was merely self-appointed.”

“Oh, really?” She seemed dubious. “You really seem to like her, though.”

“Well, I do like her so much. To be frank, I’ve been pursuing her since last year but she never says that she likes me nor would she be my girlfriend.” At the end of his remark, he let out a sigh. “It’s such a unrequited love.”

“She will realize about your feelings soon, Baekhyun-ah.” She patted his shoulder reassuringly. “You just have to wait a little bit more.”

“Sometimes I always feel like giving up but whenever I see her lively face, I stopped the intention.” He giggled. “It’d be pointless if I give up after chasing after her for one year.”

“I know right,” she agreed. “You just have to be patient and continue to pursue her until she says that she likes you.”

“Wow, you seem like a pro, noona.” He chuckled. “I bet you were like that when you dated Luhan hyung.”

“We didn’t date before we got married, Baekhyun-ah. It was an arranged marriage, for your information.” she corrected. Pondering about her relationship with Luhan when they first got married was indeed awkward and somewhat cold. He was kind of distant in the first place but their tie became better when time passed by.

“Oh, really? I thougt you two were lovers before you got married,” he replied, “my mistake then.” He emitted a laugh. “But seriously, you two seemed so close and intimate as if you’ve known Luhan hyung a long time ago.”

“I guess so.” Yoona could only laugh bitterly in return.

“Yoona unnie!” A young coordi came to them, seemingly out of breath. She panted so heavily as though she had just come back from sprinting a track field.

“What’s up, Heejin-ah?” Yoona frowned in bewilderment. “Did something happen?”

“Of course, unnie! If something didn’t happen, I wouldn’t have run to you like this!” The coordi named Heejin burst out enthusiastically.

“What just happened? Tell me quickly, Heejin-ah!”

“Someone had just sent you 100 bouquets of red roses, unnie! The front park was like literally filled with red roses! Everyone was so hyped up over the arrival of the red roses, unnie!” she said. “I wonder who’s so kind of enough to buy you that amount of red roses!”

“It must be Luhan hyung, noona,” Baekhyun chimed in happily. “We were just talking about him and now, he’s here with red roses!”

Yoona, on the other hand, was very flustered of the sudden news. She couldn’t contain her bewilderment upon hearing 100 bouquets of red roses was already at the front park. And of course, she knew it was Luhan who sent them. It was one of the steps to impress her. She hadn’t thought hr husband would actually follow her method, really.

“Let’s go there, unnie!” Heejin said, gripping the elder’s arm tightly. “Baekhyun oppa, let’s go too.”

“Ah it’s okay. I want to go to the washroom for a moment. You two just go there.” Baekhyun smiled sweetly upon refusal.

“Should I go?” A smile had already crept on her lips. She was slightly (okay that was an obvious lie) delighted and excited to go see the flood of red roses.

“Of course you must go, unnie!” Heejin then dragged her arm almost immediately, gesturing her to walk in unison with her.

***

Everyone was practically playfully mocking her for getting the large amount bouquets of roses when she arrived at the scene. They were inwardly admiring the one who sent them to her, though.

“Yoona-ssi, you’re such a lucky woman to have had these bouquets of red roses from your husband,” the director himself appeared at her.

Yoona could only smile in discomfiture. She was literally out of her mind for a brief as soon as her pair of eyes landed at the red roses. A big grin adorned on her lips unconsciously. She was happy and proud in front of the others that she got these flowers from her own husband.

“How come you sense the red roses was from my husband?” she questioned the director humorously.

“Well, it doesn’t make sense it they were from your boyfriend, does it?”

She smiled vibrantly and nodded in agreement. “Alright then. I’m going to see the flowers up-close.”

As soon as she reached the ocean of flowers, Heejin passed her a large, pink-colored card. “What’s this?” She rolled her eyes, busily skimming through the front page of the pink card. There were a large teddy bear at the center and it was holding a banner entitled ‘I LOVE YOU’.

“Obviously a card, unnie.” She laughed in amusement. “I found it at one of the red roses. The sender must have placed it for you, unnie.”

“Thanks for your help, Heejin-ah.” She didn’t forget to thank the young coordi before she fled to have lunch with the other staffs.

She then gingerly unfolded the card with fluttering heart, wondering what the content would be.

I did send you 100 bouquets of red roses as you order ^^

Right now, please turn left and walk for about 200m until you find a room.

I’ll be waiting for you in there…

She grinned so widely upon reading the content. Sure it was Luhan who did all this. Truthfully, she still couldn’t believe that her husband would prepare her these amount of red roses only to impress her. It was as if he tried his best to patch back with her.

Still, she couldn’t surrender right now. She had to wait and expect a lot of surprises from him later.

Though she was bemused by his words saying she should proceed to a place via the given direction, she still followed his order.

She swung her feet to the said room and when she had reached there, she briskly opened the door although her heart was thumping so uncontrollably. She had no idea what would be inside the room.

As the door was creaked open, the room impetuously turned to pitch black and she literally can’t see what was happening right now until she saw a flash of light from the top was glinting at the center of the room. And yet, there was a chair as well and a red rose was placed onto it.

Carefully, she walked towards the glowing light and as soon as she took the red rose and sat on the chair, familiar music started to tune beautifully.

Yoona was indeed startled by all of this but she tried to be calm and wait for the rest of the surprise. Something might suddenly pop out when she was thrown off guard.

And it was like what had she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter