Let It Rain

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Three – Let It Rain

“B...” Slowly, Yoona let her fingers intertwined with Luhan’s as her voice boomed in subtly. It was fortunate because the latter did respond to her action; he gripped her fingers softly as he put them into his tight grip. It seemed like Luhan had slightly cooled down.

“Tell me why you’re being like this,” the younger added, her eyes laid on him in earnestness. She was somewhat curious to know what had happened to Luhan who seemed to have changed at this moment.

“Like I stated... it’s about you and Myungsoo,” replied Luhan sluggishly.

“Oh,” Yoona simply said, a bit astonished. She had no idea why Myungsoo got dragged along towards her husband’s sudden change. “Why him?”

“Because...” The elder seemed hesitated, but he did manage to utter his words completely. “He seems to grow affection towards you, Yoona.”

Yoona couldn’t help but burst into laughter. A big one. “He likes me?”

He nodded slightly and raised an eyebrow quizzically. “Why’d you laugh, Yoona? I don’t think it’s laughable.”

“It’s hilarious, B,” she replied, still in the midst of laughing. She had no idea how could her husband say that Byunghun’s friend, Myungsoo, seemed to develop crush on her? it was quite an absurd thought. He didn’t seem to be like Luhan had enlightened, though.

“It’s not, Yoona,” the elder corrected her in a rather stern voice. Much to her surprise, he even clenched his teeth and let go of the grip, somewhat furious of Yoona who was seemingly unaffected of his remark whom she thought was merely a groundless opinion. “He likes you... I know the way he looked at you... it’s pretty obvious that he likes you...”

When Yoona didn’t pitch in to debate his thoughts, Luhan came to add his explanation vigorously. “Maybe you’d think that Myungsoo is such a nice and friendly guy that he’d be nice to everyone he talks. But he seems to be different when he talked to you, Yoona.. You, Byunghun-ah, his friends.. or everyone maybe didn’t realise how attracted him to you.... but I noticed it.” He huffed a deep breath. “My eyes won’t lie, Yoona...”

Yoona was drown into a state of silence. Her jaw dropped slightly, much to her surprise. She never thought Myungsoo to have developed on her, though. Maybe, Luhan’s words were undeniably true. She was too oblivious to notice him acting that way towards her.

Nevertheless, even if Myungsoo thought him in that way, she wouldn’t have thought to like him back. She’d only think him as a little brother. Just like Byunghun, though. The one that she liked and loved was solely Luhan. Till death, she’ll only look at him.

“B, listen...” she started, a smile crept on her lips as she grapsed his hand again.

As if right on cue, Luhan can look at her as he stopped the car at the traffic lights. He could focus to her words at the moment.

“Even though Myungsoo has a crush on me, do you think I like him too?”

Her words were too agonizing for Luhan to swallow it. It was as if Yoona was playing a push and pull with him. If he agreed, maybe Yoona will agree as well?

“B?” Her eyes flickered at him significantly as Luhan would rather seal his lips shut.

“Well...” Luhan voiced out hesitantly. “Maybe?”

“B! How could you say like that!” Abruptly, the younger light-heartedly smacked his shoulder. His answer did give her such a surprise.

Luhan winced as he rubbed his shoulder after being physically abused by Yoona. Then, when the traffic lights went to green, he went back to drive. “I thought you like him so that’s why I said so.”

The younger growled in dissatisfaction of his answer. “I don’t like him even though he’s handsome and charming that every girls would swoon over him.” Yoona pouted her lips adorably and rendered the elder to laugh in amusement.

“I know he’s quite handsome but out of me and him, which one of us is more handsome, Yoona?” Luhan’s eyes shone as he anticipated Yoona’s answer. He had no idea why the question suddenly popped in his mind.

“You think?” Yoona emitted a chuckle.

Luhan pouted and flashed her a pitiful face. “Of course Myungsoo is way handsome and charming than me that every girls would swoon over him,” he said and even mimicked her words just now, causing Yoona to crack up.

“He’s indeed handsome and charming but to me, you’re the most handsome guy, B.” Yoona shot him an earnest smile that made Luhan to cringe so hard.

“Well, I’ll take that as a compliment.” He coughed. Upon Yoona’s blossoming words, it made him completely forget about Myungsoo’s issue. “You know what, Yoona?”

“What?” she questioned, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

“If I’m not driving at the moment, I’d have kissed you at once,” the latter quipped teasingly and earned yet another smack from her in embarrassment.

***

“Chen-ah, please come to my office,” Luhan informed the latter through the intercom at once.

Within a minute, the person who was called by him darted in the office. “What’s up, Luhan-ah?” Chen asked in curiosity as he took a seat. It was unusual for Luhan to call him for a meeting if there wasn’t any crucial matters.

Luhan just shot him a smile instead of replying to his keen question. It rendered the latter to be more intrigued of his bright smile.

Chen furrowed an eyebrow as he gave him a questioning look. “What’s really wrong with you, eh? You seem weird...”

“Actually,” the elder stated after much complications. “I need your help.”

“Ah, that’s why you called me in, right?” he said with a huff. “You wouldn’t have called me in if this isn’t a big thing.”

 “You’re definitely right, Chen-ah!” A laugh escaped from his mouth. “So are you up?”

“What is it about?” he asked in curiosity. “Is it about Yoona-ssi?”

“You’re indeed my best friend!” Luhan bursted out with yet another laugh. “How on earth did you know, Chen-ah?”

“Well, you always talk about Yoona-ssi so I just randomly guess that it must be about her.” Chen emitted a chuckle and earned a light nod from the elder.

“So, what’s up with her?” he asked. “Do you guys get into fight, eh?”

Luhan shook his head. “Nope, we’re not...”

“So, what is it this time?”

“Actually, Yoona’s parents had given us a place for a get-away as our honeymoon present which is Maldives.”

“Whoa, that’s amazing! I haven’t been there for once!” he butted in.

“It is.” Luhan nodded and let out a sigh. “But Yoona told me last night that the present has been expired a month ago.”

“Then why you didn’t go earlier?”

“Well, there were a lot of things happened to us that we didn’t even think about the present.”

“So, what’re you going to do now?” Chen rolled his eyes, curious.

“I’d love to set up a new place to go but... I have no idea what sort of p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter