Love Blossom

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven – Love Blossom

“Do you have anything particular to do today, Yoona-ssi?” All of a sudden, Luhan questioned Yoona when they were in the midst of having breakfast. Luhan had a day off from his hectic work today, so he would love to spend his ample time with Yoona. To be frank, he had been thinking all day long whether he should ask Yoona to go out or not since she might’ve her modelling job or something else to do at the moment. On top of that, she might reject his invitation as she thought the date would be definitely filled with massive awkwardness.

“Uhm, my schedule is empty today and onwards since I’ve refused to take any job these days,” Yoona replied whilst casually shoving a mouthful of fresh sandwich into .

“Why?” he asked back, narrowing his eyes in bewilderment.

“It’s because I don’t feel like to work.” She emitted a rather heavy, audible sigh.

“Oh, I see.” He nodded, deciding not to ask her further since his wife may have her own reasons for not working these days. Plus, he wouldn’t like to peek at someone’s secret or in short, be dubbed as a busybody person.

“Anyways,” Yoona continued, continously staring at his eyes. “Why did you ask me?”

He gulped his saliva nervously. “Uhm, I thought I’d like to take you out to somewhere since I’ve got a day off today,” he answered hesitantly. “So.. would you?”

“Sure,” she gave an instant reply, a giddy smile twisted on her crimson lips. She really hadn’t expected Luhan would ask her out and of course, she was pretty pleasant of his invitation. It was something that she had been yearning for a long time.

“Really?” Luhan was flabbergasted upon her agreement.

“Yes, Luhan-ssi. I’d love to go out with you,” she repeated again, causing Luhan to cast her a wide, bright smile. “So where are we up to?”

“Anywhere. It’s all up to you.”

She let out a tiny laugh. “You asked me out so you should be the one who decide the place, Luhan-ssi.”

“But I want you to decide the place,” he said. “So do you have any place to go in mind?”

“Uhm... I want to go to a place where I can enjoy myself to the fullest and get rid of my stress.”

“Ah, I perfectly know the place that you’ve been desiring to go, Yoona-ssi.” He let out yet another meaningful smile at her.

“You know?” Her eyes went slightly wide in curiosity. “So where is the place, Luhan-ssi?”

“Amusement park.”

***

People were screaming in fear and excitement at the top of their lungs as the super thrilling DNA Mixer ride continued to spin up and down mercilessly. The married couple, Luhan and Yoona were both same as the others. But Luhan was screaming out of immense exhilaration meanwhile Yoona was out of fear as though she were going to die right away. She even clutched her cold hand at his husband’s arm so tightly. She swore to herself inwardly, blaming herself for agreeing to ride the thrilling ride. She vowed not to ride it in future, for God’s sake.

“Are you scared, Yoona-ssi?” Luhan asked after the ride had eventually came to an end whilst letting out an amusing chuckle. “You were holding my arm so tightly as though mine could break apart!”

“I’m scared, Luhan-ssi. I mean, I’m really, really scared!” The petrifying expression was still visibly adorned on her face. “I’ll never ride it ever again!”

Luhan chuckled amusingly again. “Then, why did you agree to ride it when I asked you, Yoona-ssi?”

“Because... I’d love to try it since it seems to be enjoyable...” she said hesitantly. “Okay, I lied. I just wanted to try it since you seemed want to ride it so badly.”

“You could’ve declined to ride it, Yoona-ssi. It’s not like you must follow what I’m doing. It’s up to you, though,” Luhan answered honestly. Then, he flashed a smile at her.

“All right then.” She nodded her head, understood. Luhan was undeniably right. She could’ve declined to ride DNA Mixer as if she could die when riding it.

“That’s good to hear then.” Then, he grabbed Yoona’s hand into his grip, motioning her to follow him along. Yoona was a bit astonished when Luhan suddenly held her hand. It was something unexpected and rare to see from Luhan. His action did make her heart fluttered like crazy and she was extremely happy at the same time.

“Where are we going, Luhan-ssi?” Yoona asked whilst walking, her eyes flickered at the hectic surrounding. She could hear people were enjoying themselves at the amusement park. Including herself. She felt utterly exhilarated she can enjoy herself at there along with her husband, Luhan.

“Since you’ve followed me by riding DNA Mixer, so this time, I’ll follow you,” Luhan replied. “So what kind of ride would you love to ride, Yoona-ssi?” He tilted his head at her in curiosity. “Roller coaster? Spinning Cup? Or the haunted mansion?”

“None of them.” She shook her head, letting out a smile.

“Huh?” His eyebrows knitted together, befuddled by her words just now. “What do you mean, Yoona-ssi?”

An another smile flitted across her face. “I don’t want to ride those kind of rides, Luhan-ssi. I just want to walk around the park with you while eating ice cream.”

“Seriously?” He almost choked as soon as he listened to her remark. It was something that he hadn’t even expected would flow out from . “You want to do that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter