Closure

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen – Closure

“Luhan-ssi,” Yoona said softly as she kept flickering her pair of eyes at him on the bed. He looked like an angel while he was sleeping. His face was so baby-like and irresistibly adorable that she would love to touch it. But she would never do that. She’d get embarassed if Luhan were to wake up from his deep slumber.

“Luhan-ssi,” she kept calling his name when he didn’t seem to respond. She even wiggled his arm to wake him up. Indeed, Luhan was a person who tended to sleep like a log and couldn’t wake up at once. “Wake up, please…”

Her attempt didn’t seem fruitless when Luhan seemingly to waver his pair of eyes hesitantly. At the end, his eyes were completely opened and he looked up at Yoona in bewilderment. “Yoona-ssi?” He let out a yawn as he tried to get up. “What’s the matter?”

“Uhm, can you, uhm, give me…” Yoona seemed bashful to utter words; she even lowered her head as she didn’t want to look at him completely. Maybe her sudden confession last night gave her such a total shame.

Luhan emitted a rather comical, audible chuckle, amused by her bashfulness. “Give you what?” he inquired enthusiastically, dragging her to sit next to him on the bed.

“Uhm, I’m going to attend a function tommorow’s night but I still haven’t had dress for the night. So, uhm, could you give me a company?” Yoona asked him to accompany her because she knew Luhan won’t have anything to do during weekend. He tended to spend his ample time at home or at his parent’s house.

“I see,” the latter hummed as he nodded his head. She wanted a company, that was all. He wondered his wife wanted him to do something hard but it turned out that she wanted him to accompany her to the shopping complex. Still, if she didn’t ask him, he would gladly go there along willingly. He would love to spend his time with her.

“What kind of function, eh?”

“An annual dinner,” she answered. “Since I’ve been working with the advertising company for a quite while so they invited me as well.”

“I got it.” Luhan nodded in acceptance. He nearly forgot that Yoona is a model and that was why she was invited to the annual dinner. Then, he nodded once again, smiling reassuringly at her. “I’ll accompany you there.”

Yoona’s eyes widened, taken aback by his words just now. “Are you sure?”

“Completely.” Luhan’s smile widened.

“Alright then! I’m gonna make breakfast and you should take a bath, Luhan-ssi.” She went up from the bed. “And then, we can go straight there!”

Luhan could see that Yoona was indeed happy when he agreed to give her a company. Her smile lit up on her face didn’t falter when she darted out from the bedroom to make her way to the kitchen. She really seemed contented to go out with him, indeed.

When the last night’s scene stumbled upon his mind, he let out a grin to himself. How he wish Yoona to confess to him again. Or as many times as she pleased. To be honest, he was having mixed feelings when Yoona, all of a sudden, confessed to him. It was beyond his expectation.

He was very happy to know that she liked him too. It really meant that his love towards her wasn’t unrequited.

From this moment onwards, he vowed to himself that he would love his wife to the fullest and never made her fall into a state of sadness, misery, and sorrow. If he were to do that, he will not forgive himself, for God’s sake.

His smile didn’t waver when he got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom. Indeed, he was anticipating to their ‘date’ after this.

***

Both of them had been to several shops but Yoona seemed not to be fond of the dresses sold there. Luhan didn’t seem to debate when Yoona wanted to go to the other shops. Yoona was kind of thinking that Luhan might have been tired accompanying to those shops yet she didn’t find any pretty dress. They had been there since 10 am and now it had been 1pm.

“Luhan-ssi,” Yoona said as she flashed her gaze at him. They were currently lingering around the second floor without no direction. She hadn’t pointed out which shop she’d love to go so they had merely lingered around there. “Are you alright? I mean, don’t you feel tired? It’s been 1 pm yet I’ve yet to find any dress to wear.”

Luhan let out a chuckle amusingly as he said, “It’s okay, Yoona-ssi. Seriously, I don’t feel tired at all. Or do you think I’d leave you here all alone, eh?”

“It’s not like that.” She shook her head helplessly. “I just thought you’d feel tired...”

“Not at all, Yoona-ssi,” he cooed sweetly and grabbed her hand into his grip. “Let’s go find your dress now.”

She shot him a smile and nodded in agreement. “Alright then.” With the end of her remark, they started to go through each shop upon Yoona’s request.

***

Finally, after searching for hours, Yoona had eventually bought herself a dress. A pretty, pink short chiffon dress. Though Yoona didn’t want to wear such short dress, Luhan insisted her badly to wear it. She looked stunning in the dress. He said he couldn’t take his eyes off her. In the end, she eventually bought it, to please Luhan.

As they were heading to the first floor for lunch, Yoona, all of a sudden, came across Kyungsoo. He was walking alone with bunch of paper bags on his hands. They were so close yet he seemed not to notice her.

“Kyungsoo!” Yoona screeched slightly and it had caused Kyungsoo to turn around out of surprise.

“Yoona?” His eyes widened as soon as he flickered his eyes at her in shock. “What’re you doing here?”

“Shopping!” Yoona remarked delightfully. “What about you?”

“Uhm,” he murmured nervously, seemingly hesitated to tell her. “Same like you,” answered Kyungsoo, hovering those paper bags on his hand.

“I see,” she said in reply. “Ah by the way, let me introduce the guy beside me. He’s my husband, Luhan-ssi,” Yoona greeted both of them and they shook hands formally.

“I’m Kyungsoo, Yoona’s friend,” the younger mentioned his name with a gleeful smile. “Yoona’s been talking about you a lot so it’s so nice to meet you here though it’s all of sudden.” He let out a chuckle at the end of his words.

“Me too.” Luhan beamed a smile. “It’s indeed a pleasure to meet Yoona-ssi’s friend here.”

Kyungsoo smiled again and looked at him, “Uhm, by the way, do you mind if I have a talk with Yoona for a second?”

Luhan shifted his eyes at Yoona and his wife seemed blank upon Kyungsoo’s sudden request. Anyway, he nodded in approval. “For sure you may, Kyungsoo-ssi.”

“Thanks, hyung!” Kyungsoo remarked in such casual way.

Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter