Eventually

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen –Eventually

“Jaejoong oppa?” Yoona couldn’t contain her overwhelming feelings as soon as her eyes darted at her dearest brother, Jaejoong. She had never seen him for a very long time as he was in Japan for his newly-released album promotion along with the other JYJ’s co-members. Indeed, his comeback really made her day.

“Yeah, finally I’m back, Yoona-yah!” The elder cracked out a jubilant smile on his lips and pulled his dearest sister to his warm embrace. It wasn’t just Yoona who had been missing him but himself either. He missed his sister so much. “I’m so sorry for the tardiness and about the promise, I kind of broke it.” He disentangled the hug with a comical laugh. “Anyways, I’m back now and I’m so deliriously delighted to meet my beloved sister after a very long time!”

 “It’s okay, oppa. I know you’ll be back eventually.” She grinned, her eyes flashed at the person stood next to his brother. Her jaw dropped in surprise. “You’re here too?”

The younger nodded and a grin swept across his lively face. “Yes, noona.” His gaze shifted to Jaejoong. “I wouldn’t have come here alone if Jaejoong hyung didn’t ask me to accompany him.” A loud cackle escaped from his mouth.

“We were talking last night on the phone yet you didn’t tell me that you and Jaejoong oppa will be visiting me, Byunghun-ah!” A slight resentment dripped in her words. A pout curled on her lips cutely.

“It’s hyung who didn’t want me to let you know!” Byunghun answered ingenuously. “I’d have told you if I could, though.”

“Frankly speaking, I wanted to make a little surprise knowing that you’d definitely be so shocked over my comeback,” the older said amusingly, following by a giggle.

“Fine, I’m so shocked, oppa,” Yoona growled sarcastically, her eyes out of the blue budged to Luhan, who seemed like a thin air – his existence was not there. Yoona’s eyes widened. She was oblivious. Indeed oblivious that her husband was there and she didn’t even get to introduce him to her brothers.

She knew Luhan may have felt utterly awkward, uneasy, tongue-tied and yes, ashamed, thinking that his presence wasn’t needed and he felt himself like an outsider.

All the possibilities kept knocking in her mind, rendering herself feel like a fool. She was so sorry towards him. She shouldn’t have left Luhan out of this ambience though she didn’t think to do so. He is her husband, after all.

Thinking that she needed to fix the situation, she hurriedly got back to the conversation. “Ah, by the way, I forgot to introduce my husband,” Yoona said, her eyes met with her husband’s. Instantly, she grasped Luhan’s hand in order to get him close to her. A delighted smile crept on her lips as she began the greeting. “Jaejoong oppa, Byunghun-ah… this is my husband, Luhan-ssi..”

Luhan smiled in a rather awkward way, thinking that it was best for him to smile at them before greeting them. “Uhm, hello. I’m Luhan. Yoona’s husband,” he said shakily. Yoona chuckled inwardly. It was so nice to see Luhan in this kind of state. It was a cute side of him that she hadn’t ventured before.

“It’s nice to meet Yoona’s brothers,” he added.

“Me too, Luhan-ah,” Jaejoong said casually. “It’s either nice for me to meet my little sister’s  handsome husband.” He let out a laugh and it caused Luhan’s cheeks to flush in embarrassment.

“I’m just like those other guys,” Luhan replied humbly.

“You’re being too modest, Luhan-ah!” Jaejoong groaned. “People would say that you’re indeed handsome if they ever meet you.” His gaze turned at Yoona. “Yoona’s indeed a lucky girl to have Luhan as her husband.”

“Oppa!” she screeched in embarrassment. “You shouldn’t have said that, oh my goodness! It’s embarrassing, for God’s sake!”

The elder could only laugh in return, making the embarrassed Yoona become more embarrassed. Indeed, she was so embarrassed. Plus, Luhan was there. He might have laughed quietly too. She groaned in resentment.

The greeting part later continued with Byunghun. The younger was indeed ecstatic to have Luhan as his brother in-law. It was because he can get to spend his spare time with beside Jaejoong.

Then, Yoona beckoned them to move to the living room. “Let me get you drinks,” she said as they sat on the couch. “What kind of drinks would you like to have?”

Jaejoong smiled. “Anything would be fine.”

“Me too,” Luhan pitched in and soon the same answered was given by Byunghun.

“Alright then,” she said and flashed her eyes to her brothers. “I’m off to kitchen so suit yourself, okay?”

Before she made her way to the kitchen, she stole a glance over Luhan, hoping that he’d suit himself well with her brothers throughout her absence.

“I’ll help you, noona,” Byunghun remarked in a singsong voice, hopping off the couch and left both of them to the kitchen.

***

 “So, Luhan,” Jaejoong started, eyeing him with a grin. “How’s life with Yoona-yah?”

“Everything seems to be good though we’re both awkward at the very first time,” he paused for a chuckle. “Anyway, I’m happy living with her, hyung.” A brightly ecstatic smile swept across his face, expressing his utter ecstasy. Frankly speaking, he didn’t lie about the words he had just uttered for the sake of Yoona’s pride. He had now feel cherished towards his own wife even it was pretty late now. In a nutshell, he had completely fallen for her.

Wonderstruck. That was what he felt at the moment. He had no idea  what had made him into Yoona these days. It was simply like a magic. Everything about her render him nuts. His heart would flutter when she was around. He supposed this was the feeling when someone who was lovestruck just like him.

“Does she bother a lot?”

“Nope, she doesn’t.” Luhan shook his head lightly. “In fact, I think I’m the one who always bother her,” he said, following by a mild laugh.

Jaejoong seemed to heave a sigh of relief. “Well, that’s good to hear. I thought she’s been burdening you. She’s a spoilt girl, after all.”

Luhan beamed in reassurance and answered, “No need to worry about, hyung. I’m all up for her.”

“Well, I don’t need to be worried about since Yoona-yah’s got a good husband who she can rely on,” said Jaejoong with a smile, causing the latter to smile in reply. “By the way, how old are you, Luhan-ah?”

“I’m 25,” replied Luhan.

“Oh, so you’re a year older than Yoona, eh?” Jaejoong asked and the latter nodded in approval. “I suppose one year doesn’t matter much, eh?”

“Indeed, hyung.” The latter nodded in agreement and added, “By the way, how old are you, hyung?”

“27,” The elder said, “Joongki-yah and I share the same age, by the way.”

“Ah, hyung’s right.” Luhan grinned. He suddenly remembered that Joongki, Nana’s husband, is also 27 years old. “Joongki hyung’s also 27 years old.” Jaejoong beamed at the remark.

“So, hyung, when will you get married?” he suddenly inquired him a rather sneaky question, causing the elder to flinch in surprise. “I suppose you’ve got lots of celebrity friends, right?”

Jaejoong bursted out laughing – he was surprised yet amused with his unexpected question. “I do want to get married so soon. Just like you guys,” he paused, staring significantly at the latter and made him flush in embarrassment. Then, he let out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter