The Past

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five – The Past

“Who is this girl?” She furrowed her eyebrow in confusion. The pretty, milky-white skin girl who was standing proudly in the photo which she happened to ome across from Luhan’s pocket jeans when she was busy picking up his clothes for laundry during the weekend. She only had time to do laundry on weekend since she was quite busy these days.

She kept wondering who was the girl in the photo and what was the point Luhan to keep her photo in his pocket jeans.

His ex-girlfriend?

Well, that didn’t make any sense. She knew positively that Luhan hadn’t gotten a girlfriend before this and in short, he was single until they got married. So who was that girl? If she was one of his best friends, why she didn’t show up during the wedding reception? Though friends should attend their friend’s splendid day, right?

Abruptly, she stood up and barged out from their bedroom and walked towards the living room where Luhan was resting himself after the breakfast on the couch while watching television programme.

“Luhan-ssi.”

Luhan averted his gaze from the television to Yoona. He frowned slightly. “What’s the matter, Yoona-ssi?”

She walked towards him closer and lifted her hand, showing the photo to him. “Who’s this girl? Your friend, huh?”

Luhan flinched as soon as he saw the photo on her hand. Immediately, he grabbed the photo on her hand harshly, causing Yoona to be flabbergasted. His face turned red. How could Yoona find Seohyun’s photo which he secretly kept away from her.

“Where do you get this photo, Yoona-ssi?” he snapped furiously. “You shouldn’t lay your hands on my stuffs. Seriously, I hate people touching my private stuffs without my consent!”

Her jaw literally dropped, couldn’t believe that Luhan had just snapped her. She just intended to know who was that girl, though. She really hadn’t expected Luhan to be so ticked off when she touched his private stuffs.

“I-I j-just happened to c-come across it in your pocket jeans w-when I w-was picking up y-your clothes for laundry,” she confessed, stammering. She was somewhat  hurt with Luhan. Luhan had gotten mad on her just because she found his photo. It was truly unbelievable, though.

“I’m very sorry if I touch your private stuffs without your consent, Luhan-ssi,” she added glumly. Though she thought she could shed tears at that time because she was really hurt with him, she tried to supress it. “I’m sorry again and I promise I won’t lay my hands on your stuffs again, Luhan-ssi. I promise.” Then, she turned around and ran into their bedroom.

Luhan flinched again upon Yoona’s gloomy remark and right after the time when she ran into their bedroom. He shouldn’t have scolded her because she touched his stuffs without his permission and she happened to find Seohyun’s photo. He really didn’t want her to know a single thing about Seohyun.

He felt somewhat guilty towards Yoona. She must’ve been very hurt of him. He had gotten mad on her and even snapped her. He didn’t know why he had the guts to get pissed on her over a photo which didn’t mean anything.

He went inside their bedroom sluggishly. He needed to comfort her, really.

***

“Yoona-ssi,” he said as he climbed up the bed. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have gotten angry on you over the photo. I’m very sorry, Yoona-ssi.”

Silence. There was no reply from her. She even rolled away slightly from him while still burying her face in the comforter.

Luhan let out a sigh as Yoona wasn’t replying to his remark. She must’ve been very hurt of his harsh words. He really had no idea why he got mad on her so easily over Seohyun’s photo even though Seohyun had no meaning to him. Speaking of Seohyun, he hadn’t called her for a quite some time and so did her.

“Yoona-ssi, I’m very sorry,” he repeated his sincere words again, subtly caressing her back. “I’m truly sorry, Yoona-ssi. Please accept my apology.”

When Yoona still didn’t respond to his pleading words, he kept convincing her that he was utterly sorry of his sudden outburst. “Yoona-ssi, please don’t be like this. I’m sorry for the hundredth times and now, let’s get back like always, okay?”

“I won’t-”

The very first remark from her couldn’t be complete when Luhan abruptly pulled her into his embrace for the first time when she was currently off guard. “Yoona-ssi, I’m truly sorry for what I’ve done to you. I know I shouldn’t have done that to you but I don’t know why I just can’t control my anger at the moment when you touched my stuff without my consent. I just snapped you and threw you bunch of unappropriate words. Again, I’m sorry. Truly sorry.”

Electric shock literally seeped through her body when Luhan suddenly pulled her into his embrace. Their very first embrace. She couldn’t help but feel comfortable with the embrace. It was so warm and cozy.

“Yoona-ssi, I-”

“I’ll forgive you, Luhan-ssi,” she abruptly cut him off.

He parted the warm embrace as soon as she had forgiven her. He flashed her a bright smile and gazed at her, who was embarrassed when he parted the embrace. “Thank you, Yoona-ssi. I promise myself I won’t do that again to you. Never.”

A smile tugged itself onto Yoona’s crimson lips. “All right then, Luhan-ssi.”

***

“Where are you going, Yoona-ssi, at this kind of time?” He gazed at Yoona’s appearance upside down on that evening when she got out from their bedroom. It looked like she will be going to go to work or go shopping with those flashy outfits.

“I’m going to the supermarket for groceries, Luhan-ssi.” She smiled. “We’re out of food stocks.”

“Oh, really?” he answered. His finger lifted at Yoona’s outfits. “With.. this clothes, huh?”

“Why?” She grimaced in mild confusion. “Is it kind of unsuitable, Luhan-ssi?”

“Well, sort of.” He nodded. “A model is forever model, Yoona-ssi.”

Yoona laughed at his remark. “I thought that my dressing is just that simple, Luhan-ssi.”

“Apparently, not.”

“So shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter