Only Tears

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Seven –  Only Tears

“Yoona, wake up now...”

Yoona’s eyes fluttered open when her ears caught subtle whispers spilled from Luhan’s lips continously for a while. She wriggled her body lazily and shot the latter a lethargic look.

“B... it’s still early,” she mumbled under her breath, burying her face amidst the pillow. “I’m still sleepy, you know.”

Luhan emitted an amused chuckle. “You’re still sleepy?” he said dubiously. “Don’t you know what time is it, Yoona?”

The younger shook her head, bemused. “No idea.”

“It’s 8.00 am.”

“What?” Yoona’s eyes widened. It had been only 8.00 am yet the elder said it was already late? Seriously, she thought it had been 11 am or something. “Are you lying to me, B?!” She gazed at him incredulously. “8.00 am is still way too earlier! You shouldn’t have woken me up at this time, B...”

“But I think it’s late now,” the elder remarked dumbfoundedly. “Anyway, since you’ve woken up, you go take bath and dress up. When you’ve done, we’ll have breakfast before starting our today’s programme!” Luhan had planned what should they do today after skimming through the renowned attractions in Jeju-do a while ago.

“Give me one more hour to sleep, B...” she curled up her lips adorably, desperately imploring her husband to give her some time to sleep. She was still sleepy, though. It was not like she slept late last night. In fact, she slept pretty early last night; around 10 pm. She had no idea why she was still feeling drowsy.

“No no no,” Luhan said as he shook his head, “It’s not fair that I’ve woken up and already bathed but you still haven’t.”

“Who asks you to wake up early?” she retorted and it rendered the elder to let out a cackle in laughter.

“Fine if you want to sleep but,” he eventually agreed, scooting closer to her as he laid next to her, “let sleep together!” In an instant, he pulled the thick blanket to cover them up.

Yoona jerked her head slightly in surprise. Her eyes widened as Luhan snuggled closer at her. “B! You’ve taken a bath, haven’t you? Why would you sleep again?!”

“Because I want to.” He chuckled. “It’s unfair if you’re sleeping alone.” He threw his arms around the younger’s waist, closing the gap between them.

“You’re really... something, B.” Yoona could only shake her head in bemusement. She really had no idea what had gotten into Luhan lately. Or to make it more realistic, he’d been pretty different since they reached Jeju-do. He’d been quite a  romantic and loving husband, though. But it didn’t mean Yoona dislike him being that way. She just found it queer yet amusing.

“You know what, Yoona...” His fingers ran through her hand, delicately caressing hers as he spoke.

“Know what, B?”

“Last night is one of the best nights I’ve ever had.” A genuine smile cracked at the corner of the elder’s lips, expresing his utter delight as he pondered about what had they done last night. Though he was quite exhausted after meeting with his old friend, Minseok, he got as he glimpsed at Yoona that night. The divulging night dress she was wearing and the exquisite scent of her fragrance sensually aroused him that rendered them to make love later.

Yoona’s cheeks turned crimson red as Luhan mentioned about their last night. Honestly speaking, he shouldn’t have talked about it today. It’d make her feel embarrassed, though.

“You don’t have to recall what we did last night, B,” she grumbled, pouting her lips, “it’s embarrassing, you know.”

“Oh, really?” Luhan laughed heartily. “I thought you’d feel the same way I feel, Yoona.”

“Feel what?” She quirked an eyebrow.

“You know...” he trailed off, beaming as smile and continued, “enjoying what we did last night...”

Yoona, spontaneously slammed her grip against the elder’s chest. “B, stop talking about this matter, would you?!” She averted her gaze to another direction as her cheeks didn’t stop to flush in embarrassment.

Luhan bursted out laughing again. Seeing his wife’s adorable reaction, he couldn’t help but feel delighted. How lucky he was to have Yoona in his life. He wouldn’t have imagined how dull his life without this beautiful girl, though.

“Fine, I won’t talk about it anymore.”

“Good to hear then.” Yoona heaved a sigh of relief and turned her gaze to the elder again.

“You know what, Yoona... you look pretty in the morning though you haven’t taken a bath,” Luhan uttered in awe as his eyes trailed at the younger’s face thoroughly.

Her cheeks went warm again. She let out an edgy laugh. “B... you’re lying, aren’t you?

“What would I?” The elder smiled significantly. “You look really pretty right now, jagiya.”

Before Yoona could utter a reply, Luhan had pecked her right on her lips.

“Why did you kiss me?” Yoona’s eyes turned wide. “I haven’t taken a bath, you know... I must be stinking a lot right now!”

“No, you don’t, jagiya.” He shook his head with a grin swept across his face. “You smell lovely.”

Yoona laughed dryly. She thought her husband must have been nuts. How could he say she was pretty when her hair was practically in disarray and her face went bloated?

“You’re really pretty, Yoona and you’re always be pretty in my eyes,” he said before he leaned against her to press his lips against hers.

Yoona closed her eyes shut as she opened to receive his kiss.

The elder, on the other hand, swiped his lips over hers sensually to melt the kiss as he cupped the back of her neck.

“You’re getting much better at kissing, Yoona,” Luhan quipped playfully after their lips parted.

She, all of a sudden, got choked at his remark. Her cheeks blushed coyly upon hearing his words.

Yoona raised her clenched hand up to the air and whacked Luhan’s chest.  “Stop the joke, B or else, I won’t let you kiss me again!”

Luhan could still laugh comically though he had been hit by his wife and given a warning.

Meanwhile, the younger climbed down the bed and promptly headed to the bathroom. If she were to stay longer next to her husband, he wouldn’t have stopped to play around, for God’ sake.

***

 “So what you want to eat for breakfast, Yoona?” Luhan asked as he had done skimming through the menu.

“Uhm, I have no idea, B...” She shook his head as she flipped the menu close.

The elder raised an eyebrow and sent her a questioning look. “Then what do you want to eat?”

“I’ll eat what you want to eat, B.” Yoona cracked out a smile.

“I want to eat western course, uhm, fish and chips,” he voiced out, “it’s that okay?”

“Alright then.” With that, Luhan called for the waiter and then, they waited until their breakfast to arrive.

“B, I’m going to ladies for a sec,” Yoona excused herself after the elder’s consent.

When Yoona was on her way back to their table after going to the ladies, she had surprisingly bumped into someone and they were both taken aback by their unexpected encounter.

“Yoona?”

“Joon oppa?”

The two of them ended up having a friendly hug. It had been quite a while since they last met.

“Oppa! I thought I won’t meet you again, like seriously!” the younger said with a gleeful smile tugged on her lips. To be honest, she was utterly delighted to have met her close friend in such a sheer coincidence. Joon had been living in overseas for these past few years so she had no idea she’d actually meet him, though.

Joon grinned widely. “Me too, Yoona! I missed you!” He playfully caressed Yoona’s cheeks.

“What do you do here, oppa?” she inquired impatiently.”Have you migrated back to Korea, eh?”

“Nope, Yoona. I still live in New York, though.” The elder shook his head. “I’m here for a vacation.”

“Oh.. I get it.”

“What about you?” Joon tilted his head curiously. “What’re you doing here? Vacation as well?”

Yoona nodded. “Yes, I am, oppa.”

“With your husband, eh?” Joon smirked. “I heard you’ve tied the knots a few months ago. It’s that true?”

“Uhm, yes. I have, oppa,” she answered coyly. “He’s here, though. Would you love to meet him?”

“Not today, Yoona,” he said with a smile. “But I will later.”

Nodding her head in agreement, she let a smile run through her lips. “Okay then.”

***

Luhan casted a suspicious gaze at the guy who had bumped into his wife just now. They seemed quite close to each other to the extend they hugged affectionately. Jealousy stabbed his heart as he keep observing them. Though he couldn’t listen what they were talking about coherently, he thought both of them had a special relationship.

“Who is he, Yoona?” he asked right after the younger had come back to their table.

Yoona, on the other hand, seemed flustered as she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter