Everyday Love

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Six – Everyday Love

Deer_Yoona : Nana-yah, about the thing I’ve mentioned to you prior, do you think your solution can help me?

Nananana : Which one, unnie? I kind of forgot…

Deer_Yoona : The one about, err… should I really repeat it this time? It’s sort of… uhm.. you know… embarrassing to bring it up again…

Nananana : Oh unnie, you mean about Luhan oppa doesn’t want to have with you lately?

Deer_Yoona : Oh my goodness, how could you be so blunt?! I was really being careful but you? You surprised me!

Nananana : Haha it just came out naturally, unnie~

Deer_Yoona : Anyway, do you think it will work?

Nananana : It may work but depends on people, unnie. If Luhan oppa is that type of guy, he’d definitely respond to it.

Deer_Yoona : Really? Have you.. uhm.. tried it to Joongki oppa?

Nananana : *chuckles* Haha yes! He likes it so much!

Her finger stopped dancing upon the keyboard as she heard the door was knocked several times. Yoona instantly rose from her seat and ran after the door.

“You’ve come home quite late today, B,” she said as she grabbed her husband’s briefcase and followed him behind to the living room.

“Kind of,” Luhan sighed with a faint nod. “You know that I’ve been working on a big project for these past few weeks, don’t you?”

“I know.” Yoona would be lying if she did not feel offended of her husband’s cold treatment to her. She knew that he was really busy at his office but at the very least, could Luhan act as if he still loved and cared about her?

Somehow, it really upset her when the latter always turned him down on bed, saying he was drained and needed rest. They hadn’t had for almost three weeks.  Even when Yoona tried to somewhat seduce him when they were about to sleep, Luhan would always shove her away and or even bad, he would feign sleeping.

She would have wanted to spill her hitch to her husband, but she was afraid it would only make things become even more complicated and twisted. She did not want because of this matter, Luhan would start to withdraw from her.

Deer_Yoona : But Luhan and Joongki are two different people, Nana-yah. I’m afraid if he would throw a tantrum if I were to do this…

Nananana : Why would he? I bet all guys love when their wife do this, unnie.

Deer_Yoona : But I don’t think he’d like it…

Nananana : Unnie, you haven’t tried it out yet you wanted to give up in the first place!

Deer_Yoona : It’s embarrassing, for God’s sake!

Nananana : Anyway, good luck unnie! I hope it will help you <3

Deer_Yoona : Tqvm. Me too <3

Nananana : <3<3<3

Deer_Yoona : Okay okay. Gtg now. Your oppa has come home!

“What are you doing?” Luhan asked as he stared at his wife who was sitting down on the carpet and busily skimming through her laptop.

Yoona stopped for a moment and averted her eyes to her husband with a tiny smile. “I’m chatting with Nana.”

“Oh,” was all he said. “Then what are you two chatting about?” He scooted closer to her and tried to peek at her laptop. He was somewhat curious to know what two of them were chatting about.

“It’s nothing, B! We just.. talk about girls’ things!” Yoona abruptly covered the laptop screen with both hands. She would be completely doomed if Luhan knew what two of them were talking about. The plan had yet to start, though.

“What is it about?” He could not help but interrogate her. It seemed like something was fishy as she tried to conceal it.

It was such a relief that Nana and her and finished chatting before Luhan butted in. Almost immediately, Yoona turned the laptop off and slid it close.

“What are ‘tqvm’ and ‘gtg’?” Luhan happened to peek at those two words before she turned her laptop off.

Yoona grimaced, baffled. “You don’t know what are they, B?”

“No idea,” he answered, shaking is head.

“They’re shortforms, B.” She did not know that there were modern people that still did not know about shortforms. “’Tqvm’ stands for ‘thank you very much’ and ‘gtg’ means ‘got to go’”

“Oh… I don’t know they are shortforms in the world...” he said. “Guess I have to use it starting from now on.”

Yoona let out a chuckle and sat down on the couch next to him. “Have you eaten, B?”

“I haven’t.” He tossed the tv remote on the coffee table and looked at his wife fervently. “Did you cook anything?”

“I thought you’ve eaten before you came home so I did not spare any food for you,” she said apologetically.

“It’s okay. I can just order pizza.”

“If then, let me order pizza for you!” Before Yoona could grab her cell phone in order to make order, Luhan had already grasped her waist to make her sit down again.

“Let’s stay like this for a sec,” he murmured softly and flung his arms around his wife’s waist tightly. “I miss you so much.”

Yoona could not help but smile at his progression – at least, Luhan had taken an initiative and that was what mattered the most. She leaned her head against his chest and replied, “I miss you too.”

***

“Kyungsoo?” Eunji was downright flabbergasted as the person who knocked the door of her house turned out to be Do Kyungsoo; the person she hadn’t met for a long while. “Long time no see…”

“Do you, uhm, happen to go out or something after this?” he asked, feeling a tad awkward but it did not matter to him. The intention to meeting her was far important.

“Nope.” She shook her head. “I just want to relax at home. By the way, it’s already night.”

“Then can we talk?” he said directly. “I kind of have something to tell you.”

“S-sure,” she answered and beckoned him to the living room. She then went to the kitchen to make him a cup of coffee.

“What do you want to talk about, Kyungsoo?” She eyed the latter questioningly. As she was staring at him quite momentarily, she sort of sensed that he had somewhat changed. He looked skinny than he usually was and his face looked emotionally weary. Although she was deep in curiosity, she did not bother asking him further.

“Uhm, before that,” he started, eyes gazing at her. “Why didn’t you come to Yoona and Luhan’s housewarming party last week?”

Before she could reply, Kyungsoo was a little faster than her. “Or you didn’t want to come because you know I’d be there too?”

“N-nope. I had to go to my parents’ house at that time so yeah… couldn’t make it.” Even though Kyungsoo might sense her obvious lie, she cared less. To be attending a party where her ex-boyfriend would be present as well, was a huge embarrassment for her. It was not like she did not want to face him – she was just discomfited. The past memory about them would rekindle somehow.

“Oh, I see.” He sipped the warm coffee listlessly and continued his words, “Actually, I came here because Kai forced me.”

“Kai forced you?” She frowned in bemusement. “Why would he?”

“He said I should meet you before I leave Seoul.” Kai had reminded him to go meet Eunji as he did not want the latter to be crying himself silly to not do things that he intended to do in the first place. He was just troubled that Eunji did not want to see his face again.

It was as if her world had shattered into pieces again – she was astounded of her surprising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter