Chapter Eight

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Roller Coaster Ride

 

The ray of sunlight touched Suzy’s face. The day was good for a walk. Suzy remembered that Luhan wanted to hang out with her today. Meanwhile, Luhan called through the phone. “Yoboseo?” Suzy answered.

“Suji, let’s meet at the Amusement Park today at 8:00. Okay?”

“Arasseo. See you there!” She hung up the phone. She prepared and fixed herself. She took much time in looking for suitable clothes for the day. As usual, she is late again. Then after an hour, Suzy arrived at the Amusement Park. He saw Xi Luhan standing at the entrance with a boy. She wondered, “Hm? Who is with Luhan? She walked towards him and little by little, she noticed that it was Oh Se Hun. Omo! Why is the monster here?

“Bae Suji!” Luhan called and smiled.

“Xi Luhan, I thought it was just the two of us but Oh Se Hun is here. Wae?”

Luhan nodded. “Mm. I decided to invite him here, too.”

“Hyung, what are we doing here?” Se Hun asked.

“Hyung?” Suzy asked.

Se Hun nodded. “Neh. He is older than I am. I’m just 18 and he is 22.”

Suzy widened her eyes. “Mwoh?”

Luhan patted Se Hun’s back. “Se Hun-ah, do not call me Hyung, please. I don’t feel it.”

Suzy chuckled. “Jinja? Then I should be calling you Oppa?”

“Please don’t.” Luhan sighed. “I shouldn’t have told you about my age.”

“It’s alright, Oppa. You don’t look like 22 years old.” She grinned.

“Aye. I said do not call me Oppa. Luhan, Xi Luhan is preferable than Hyung or Oppa.”

“But we prefer Hyung and Oppa.” Se Hun smirked. “Neh” Suzy conceded.

“Ahh. Tsk. Okay then, where are we going to ride now?” Luhan asked.

“There!” Se Hun pointed the horror roller coaster. “The Horror Roller Coaster?! Aniya!” Suzy whined.

Luhan grinned. “That’s a good idea, Se Hun-ah. Let’s go!”

They went to the roller coaster ride. Luhan already bought three tickets when Suzy said, “Oppa, I-I think I cannot ride the roller coaster. Hm, I will just stay here and wait for the both of you.” She smiled nervously.

“Tsk tsk. The duck is scared to ride the coaster.” Se Hun smirked.

“I just bought three tickets; it will be wasted if you will not come with us.” Lu Han said.

“Ah-Is that so? Maybe you can sell it to the others who want to ride. I am not feeling well right now.” Suzy nervously answered.

 Se Hun chuckled. “You are just making excuses, duck.” He continued, “Let’s go, duck!” Se Hun and Lu Han dragged Suzy to the entrance of the roller coaster. Suzy grasped on a post. “Aniyaaaaah! I do not want to ride that horror roller coaster. I might die!”

Se Hun and Lu Han laughed. Se Hun said, “Ya! Get off the post! You’re such a kiddo!”

“No I will not! Don’t take me there. I don’t want to die young.”

Se Hun and Lu Han were still laughing. Lu Han said, “Bae Suji, you are not going to die there. The seats can occupy three persons. You can sit in the middle. Are you scared of the mascots wearing scary costumes?”

Suzy nodded. “N-n-neh” Se Hun and Lu Han laughed louder. Se Hun teased, “Yay! The most playful girl is afraid of fake ghosts. Look at yourself; you are scarier than they are. Why not be scared of yourself first?”

Suzy got mad and let go of the post she was grasping. She glared at Se Hun. “Ya! Do you mean my face is scary?!”  Se Hun hurriedly carried Suzy to the coaster. “Gotcha! That was a joke! Let’s go!” Lu Han laughed. “Good move, Se Hun-ah.”

“Aniyaaaah!” Suzy slapped Se Hun’s back. “Hyung, give our ticket. This duck is heavy.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter