Chapter Three

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan Meets the Sister

“Suji-ah, wake up! It’s already 8:00 in the morning, yet you are still there lying.” Mrs. Bae said.

“Umma, Let me sleep first.” Suzy said while her eyes shut.

“Tsk. Get up already. Your professor might scold you for being late.”

“O-Oh! I forgot, he scolded me yesterday!” Suzy hurriedly went in the bathroom and took a bath. She did not take a time to eat. “Suji-ah, eat first before going to school.” Mrs. Bae said.

“I can’t. I need to go to school. Bye! See you later!” She immediately went to her school.

Unfortunately, she was late. The professor was already discussing in the class. Suzy tried to enter and quietly seated in her chair. Luhan whispered, “Why are you late?”

“Shh! Just keep quiet, okay?”

Luhan nodded.

Then suddenly, the professor called her, “Bae Suji!”

Suzy raised her hand and shouted, “Present!” The student laughed at her. “Wae?” She wondered.

“You’re 15 minutes late already! What took you so long?” the professor asked.

Suzy rubbed the back of her neck. “Ah. It is because I woke up late. Mianhe.”

“Alright, I’ll give you a chance. Take your seat.”

“Kamsahamnida, teacher.” Suzy seated.

Luhan talked to Suzy. “Suji-ah. Why did you wake up late? Did something happen to you yesterday?”

Suzy answered, “I don’t know. Hm, you know what?”

“What?”

“You are really cute, but you’re too talkative. Tsk tsk.”

“Hm?” Luhan zipped his mouth.

Suzy gave him a thumb up and said, “That’s good. Stop talking.”

Luhan nodded.

Suzy smiled. Ah. Otteoke? Whatever he does, he is still cute.

During class, Suzy’s stomach growled. Aish. What the heck, my stomach is growling! I’m hungry! She rubbed her stomach. She was looking at the clock and there was still ten minutes remaining before the bell rang for the next class. Clock, can you please move a little bit faster? I’m already hungry. Hurry up! Then finally, the bell rang. Suzy raised her hands, stood up and shouted, “Oh yeah!” Everybody looked at her surprisingly. The professor asked, “Bae Suji, what’s the matter with you?”

Suzy looked around the class and said, “Hm? Nothing, teacher. I am just excited to go out.”

“Tsk tsk. Obviously, you’re not listening to my discussions eh?”

“Ah-Of course, I was listening. It is just I skipped my breakfast and I am very hungry already. I need to eat. He-he”

 “Arasseo. Go eat your breakfast.” The professor left.

“Yes, teacher”

Suzy asked Luhan, “Do you want to eat, too?”

Luhan didn’t answer. “Yah! I’m asking you if you want to eat.”

Luhan pointed his mouth. “Oh.” Suzy ped Luhan’s mouth. “There, I just it. Now, you can talk.”

Luhan breathed deeply. “It’s hard for me not to talk for an hour.”

Suzy chuckled. “You should have talk. Why did you not?”

“Because you told me to stop talking”

“You fool! Let’s eat!” She smiled. Then, they started to walk.

“Alright, you must treat me.” Luhan smiled.

“Aniyo! I don’t have enough money for the both of us.” She frowned.

“Alright, it’s my treat. Just promise me you’re not going to be late again.”

“Yes, sir!” She saluted at Luhan and smiled. Luhan smiled back.

While they were eating at the cafeteria, Suzy noticed that some group of girls were staring at them and murmuring. “What’s their problem?”

“Who?” Luhan asked.

“Those girls” She pointed with her eyes. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter