Chapter Seventeen

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disneyland (Part 1)

Suzy stepped in front of the Disneyland. “Tsk. They didn’t even wait for me! Where are those dorks?!” She brought out her cellphone and called Oh Se Hun.

“Yoboseo?” Se Hun answered.

“Ya! Where are you?! Don’t you mind fetching me here outside?!” Suzy whined.

“Arasseo. I’ll be there. Wait, okay?”

“What do you think I’m doing?! Hurry up!” Then they both hung up.

Se Hun left the boys for a while to fetch Suzy. Lu Han asked, “Se Hun-ah, where are you going?”

Se Hun answered, “I will just fetch the duck. I’ll be right back.”

“Ah. Okay.”  Lu Han smiled.

Se Hun ran outside the Disneyland. He saw Suzy standing in front. He looked at her from bottom to top. He yelled, “Ya!”

Suzy turned her head and glared at Se Hun. “What took you so long?!”

Se Hun widened his eyes. “Mwoh? You’re always complaining! Then why did you call me instead of Lu Han Hyung?”

“Ah? Because….” Suzy bit her lower lip and was speechless. Otteoke? What am I going to answer? Aish. Babo! Why did I call him?

“Tsktsk. Don’t tell  me you just want to hear my voice?” Se Hun boastfully said.

Suzy narrowed her eyes. “Aye! Too confident! Shut up, okay?” She walked out. Se Hun smirked.

Suzy bought her entrance ticket and she and Se Hun went to see the boys. As Lu Han saw them, he waved his hands. “Oh! Suji-ah!” and smiled.

Suzy smiled and waved back at Lu Han. Chanyeol and Baek Hyun smiled slowly as they saw Suzy’s smile. Chanyeol mumbled, “Baek Hyun-ah, she’s here.” Baek Hyun nodded. “Ne. I’m not blind.”

Suzy walked towards the boys and greeted, “Annyeonghaseyo!”

Suho said, “I thought you’ll never come.” and smiled.

“Hehe. Mianhe. I’m late.”

“It’s okay, Suji-ah.” Kai said.

“You look great today, Bae Suji.” Kyungsoo added looking at Suzy.

Suzy blushed and smiled slowly. “Kamsahamnida Oppa”

Chanyeol and Baek Hyun greeted in chorus with a smile. “Annyeonghaseyo Bae Suji!”

Suzy smiled back. Lu Han spoke out. “Ah! Suji-ah, I want you to meet my friends.”

Suzy looked at Lu Han’s friends. “Woah. Is this an invasion?” She held her face with his two hands. She shook her head. “Omona! I’m the only girl here?”

Se Hun teased, “You don’t look like a girl. We will treat you like a boy.”

Suzy hit Se Hun’s arm. “I hate you!”

“I hate you more!”

“Go to hell!”

“I’m already in hell with you, crazy!”

Suzy and Se Hun glared with each other as if there was a spark between their eyes.

The boys chuckled. Suho put his hands between the Suzy and Se Hun and slowly pushed them away from each other. “Ya, stop fighting. You’re like kids fighting over a lollipop.” Suzy rolled her eyes.

Lu Han introduced his friends to Suzy. “Bae Suji, these are my friends. Kris, you met him yesterday right?”

Suzy nodded and smiled. “Ne”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter