Chapter Five

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One Team

It was their P.E. class and it was time to change their uniform on their respective locker rooms. Suzy and Se Hun crossed their ways. Se Hun stopped and said, “Ya, Duck! Don’t forget to look at the room you’re going to enter.”

Suzy stopped and pouted. “Arasseo arasseo.” Urg! I hate him for calling me duck!

She entered the girls’ locker room and she saw Jiyeon. Aye. I saw this witch again. If only I have a magic wand, I’ll turn her into a frog. Kekeke She chuckled.

“Ya! Nerdy Duckling! What are you chuckling at?” Jiyeon asked.

Suzy shook her head. “Nothing”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “Well, I think you need a good luck for our game this afternoon.” She smirked.

“I don’t need your good luck. Maybe you need one. Good Luck, Jiyeon! I never thought that we will meet again here, or maybe you missed me that’s why you also transferred here. I watched your game last school year, and it is horrible. Tsk tsk. Oh, by the way, do not forget to pray, okay? It really works.” Suzy smirked. She grabbed her face towel and said, “Annyeong!” She left.

“Yaaah! You’ll see, I’ll beat you! I’ll crash you Suji-ah!” Jiyeon angrily said.

When Suzy went out of their locker room, she saw Luhan standing outside the girls’ locker room. “Omo!” Suzy reacted.

“Mm. Bae Suji, let’s go!”

“What are you doing outside our locker room?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I am waiting for you to come out.”

“Jinja? Hmm. Maybe you want to sneak in, eh?”

Luhan flicked Suzy’s forehead and said, “Ah! That hurts!” Suzy rubbed her forehead.

“What are you thinking? I’m not that kind of person.” Luhan defended himself.

“Arasso. You don’t need to flick my forehead.”

“I’m sorry, but I mean it.” Luhan grinned and hooked his arms to Suzy’s shoulders. “Let’s go!”

At the open field, where they are going to play volleyball, the coach announced that they are going to have groupings. He announced, “Listen! I have here sticks, which includes six number ones, twos, threes, and fours. These numbers represent your teams. Therefore, I will let you pick one stick and after picking, immediately head to your respective teams. Arasseo?”

“Yes, teacher!” The students answered. The students picked one stick and head to their respective teams. Bae Suzy was surprised that she is in the same group with Sehun and Luhan. Aigoo. I am in the same team with these boys. Why are they my teammates? Tsk. I need to focus on the game. Suji-ah, fighting! She went towards Luhan, who is currently stretching. “Ya! Stitch! What’s with the stretching?”

“Who’s Stitch?” Luhan asked.

“Ah. I just want to call you stitch. You look like him.” Suzy grinned.

“But Stitch has big ears, though he’s cute.” Luhan smiled.

“Neh. So, what’s with the stretching?” Suzy asked again.

Luhan stopped and answered Suzy, “Look. I am really not much into volleyball. I am more into soccer, baseball or basketball but I will try my best for our team to win. I need to stretch.”

“Woah. So, you’re an athlete?”

“Maybe” Luhan chuckled.

“Aish. What kind of answer is that?” She continued, “Alright, after you do your stretching activities, proceed there rght away.” She pointed the waiting area and left Luhan.

Before the game started, Se Hun approached Suzy. “Duck, why don’t you take off your eyeglasses? The ball might hit you hard on the face.”

“Aye. I can handle it. The ball will not hit my face. Wait, I think someone is concern with me. Are you?” She grinned and looked at Se Hun.

Se Hun flicked Suzy’s forehead. “Ah! What’s with the flicking?” Suzy rubbed her forehead. “A while ago, Luhan flicked my forehead and now, you!”

“Who says that I am concern with you? I do not want to lose. If the ball hit your face, we will lose. We are in a team, don’t forget that.”

“Huh? I cannot understand.”

“Think about it, nerd!” He left Suzy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter