Chapter Thirty

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Last Chapter:Confession

 

At the photo shoot setting, Krystal had an evil idea. She called Kim Ki Bum, his partner, not to come to their photo shoot.

“Yoboseo?” Ki Bum answered.

“Oppa, don’t you have a date with your girlfriend today?” Krystal asked.

“Yeah, I do but I cancelled it for the photo shoot. Why’d you ask?”

“Aw. Your girlfriend must be sad now. Why don’t you go with her? I will just excuse you to Mr. Park. Do you want it?”

“Jinja? But he might scold me.”

“Leave it to me, Oppa. I will just act, okay? Trust me. Bye and thanks a lot!” Krystal hung up and smirked. This is good. Then she approached Mr. Park. “Mr. Park, Ki Bum Oppa called me and he said that he can’t come here today because he doesn’t feel good.  He’s sick. I think he needs to rest. Poor Oppa.” She pouted.

“What? That can’t be! How can we start if he is not here?” Mr. Park exclaimed.

Krystal bit her lip. “Don’t worry Mr. Park, I have an idea.” She smiled.

“What is it?”

“Why don’t we ask one student here in Yonsei to substitute Ki Bum Oppa?”

Mr. Park nodded. “Okay, that can be but it might took long looking for a substitute.”

Krystal shook her head. “No it will not. I know someone here who can substitute him.”

“Who?”

“Oh Se Hun. He is also good with these things.”

“Oh Se Hun?”

“Yap. I’ll just go and look for him, okay?” Krystal broke into a big smile.

“No. No, you just stay here. I will just ask someone to call him.” Mr. Park stopped her.

Krystal pouted. “Aish. Okay.”

The crowd started to murmur.

Oh Se Hun? Omo!~ Krystal and Se Hun together in a shoot again.

Woah. That’s cool. We will see Se Hun in a photo shoot again. Sooo excited!!

Waaah. Kill me now!

Suzy was waiting under the tree, while Se Hun was on his way there but a voice called him, “Oh Se Hun!”

Se Hun turned his head and he saw two big guys walking towards him. He asked, “Wae? Who are you?”

“That’s not important. You must come with us.” The two guys held Se Hun’s arms and dragged him.

“Ya! Where are we going?! Let me go!” Se Hun groaned.

“We will not hurt you. Shut up, okay?”

“Tsk. I said let me go!”

They finally arrived at the area. Krystal was smiling while looking at Se Hun approaching. She clapped her hands, “Thank you for bringing him here. Mr. Park, this is Oh Se Hun, my boyfriend.”

Se Hun crossed his eyebrows and said, “Mwoh? Boyfriend?! Excuse me, I’m not your boyfriend.”

Mr. Park offered Se Hun a handshake. “Ah, so you are Oh Se Hun whom Krystal is talking about.”

“What do you want from me?” Se Hun asked.

“Ki Bum, Krystal’s co-model, can’t come today, so, we chose you to be his substitute. Will you?”

“Me? Andwae! Sorry.” Se Hun started to turn his back but Krystal stopped him and held Se Hun’s arm.

Krystal said, “Please, do this for me.”

The crowd started to scream and giggled. Ahhhh~ KrysHun!

She whisphered, “I know the truth already. Bae Suji is not your girlfriend. Do you want me to ruin her in front of the crowd? Just look at your fans, they are yelling my name and your name. You don’t want me to lie and tell them that Suji is your new girlfriend, do you? I’m sure they won’t like it either.”

Se Hun glared at Krystal and asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter