Chapter Eleven

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Transformation

While Suzy was reading at the library, Ms. Han Ga In approached her. “Can I sit?” Ga In asked.

Suzy looked at Ga In and smiled. “Oh, Samonim. Ne, take a seat.”

Ga In seated. “I have a good news for you, Suji-ah.”

“Mwoh? Good news? Hm, what is it?” Suzy asked.

Ga In smiled and said, “You passed the exam. I think you got a perfect score. Good job, Suji-ah.”

Suzy’s eyes widened with astonishment. “M-mwoh? Chongmallyo? Samonim, are you not kidding?”

Ga In shook her head. “Ani. You really got a perfect score.”

Suzy broke into a big smile. “Ah. Kamsahamnida, Samonim. I am really very happy right now.”

“You should also thank Oh Se Hun.”

“Hm? Neh. He helped me a lot, too.” Suzy smiled.

“Wait. Why are you here alone?” Ga In asked.

“Ah. I just want to be alone.” Suzy smiled a little.

“Why don’t you try to approached those girls?” Ga In asked again.

“They don’t like me. They say that I must stay away from Lu Han Oppa and Se Hun. You know, they are campus crushes yet they are hanging out with the ugliest girl in school.”

“Ah. Jinja? Why are they telling that. They must be jealous because the boys prefer you than them.”

“Nah. Maybe not. Why do they prefer me? I’m ugly. Samonim, can I ask you something?”

Ga In nodded. “Sure. What is it?”

“Am I really ugly?”

Ga In chuckled.

“Mm. That must be a yes.”

Ga In shook her head. “Ani. Suji-ah, do you think you are ugly?”

Suzy pouted and nodded. “Ne. Almost everybody tells me that I am ugly, except for my mom.”

“How about your friends?”

“Lu Han Oppa? He teased me before.”

“Oh Se Hun”

“Aye. He told me that I am not his friend. That monster always calls me a duck. Tsk. That means I look like a duck.” Suzy pouted.

Ga In smiled. “Jinja? Maybe not.”

“Samonim, ottoke? At first, I can still stand those people making fun of me but now…I am pissed off. Deep inside I am hurt. I did not expect that they will throw me an icing and flour.” Suzy sighed. “Morugessoyo. Samonim, ottoke? I was born with this look.”

Ga In narrowed her eyes. “They did that?” Suzy nodded.

“Hm. You are right, you were born with that look but that doesn’t mean you will stay forever with that look.  But wait…” Ga In removed Suzy’s eyeglass and  stare at Suzy’s face. “Wow.  Hm, I have and idea!” 

“Hm?”

Ga In stood up. “Ttaraoseyo, Suji-ah”

“Eh? Wae? Where are we going? Suzy stood up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter