Chapter Twenty-three

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Shirt

“Thanks for your cooperation, guys,” Chanyeol said while fanning the roasting BBQ.

“That’s just an act for the kid.” Suzy smiled.

“Ne. An act which she really liked,” Sehun said not looking at the two. Chanyeol chuckled.

“I didn’t like it!” Suzy pouted.

“Guys, stop fighting! Can you be friends already, for real?”

Sehun hooked his arms on Suzy’s shoulders. “We’re friends already. Look!”

Suzy pushed Sehun away that made him fell down. “Ya!”

“Oops, sorry! Here, let me help you!” Suzy smirked. Sehun rolled his eyes and stood up. He said, “I don’t need your help!”

“Suji-ah, I can’t believe that you’re as strong as a giant.” Chanyeol laughed.

“Yeah, a baby giant!” Sehun shook his head.

“It’s okay so that no one can bully me just like this monster beside me!”

“Suji-ah, don’t you have any brother?” Chanyeol asked.

Suzy shook her head. “I don’t have but I like to have one.”

“Yeah, she likes to have one that’s why she likes me too.” Sehun said while flipping the BBQ.

Suzy hit Sehun’s arm. “Andwae!”

“It’s okay to like our maknae, you two looks good with each other.” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Aye. Chanyeol Oppa, it isn’t funny at all.” Suzy pouted. “How come will I like this monster, he always fights with me?”

“I don’t believe you! I can see it in your eyes that you like our maknae.” Chanyeol teased. Suzy blushed. “Aniya!”

Sehun looked at Suzy and laughed. “See, you’re blushing again! Don’t deny it!”

Suzy touched her face. “This is normal!” Suzy stomped his foot on Sehun’s foot. “Ouch!” She poked out her tongue. “That’s better!” All Chanyeol can do is laugh at them.

“You really want to die?!” Sehun groaned.

“How about you go first?” Suzy smirked. “Tsk. Alright, I think this monster is very mad at me now. I will leave then. I will change places with Kris Oppa. Lu Han Oppa and Kai are better to talk to than this monster!” She left.

“Hm? Arasseo. Call Kris here, Suji-ah. Thanks!” Chanyeol yelled. “Sehun-ah, this is your fault.”

“Me? It was your fault.” Sehun shook his head.

Suzy went to the washing area. She called, “Kris Oppa!”

“What?”

“Can you roast BBQ with Chanyeol Oppa and monster Sehun?”

“Of course”

“Thanks! I will do that for you then. They are at the backyard waiting for you. Go, go!”

“Okay” Kris left.

Suzy smiled at Lu Han and Kai. “What will I do?”

Lu Han said, “Wash these veggies very well.”

“Suji-ah, haven’t you wash veggies before?” Kai asked.

“Of course I did. Aye, this is easy.” Suzy grinned. Lu Han and Kai chuckled.

Suzy looked at her hands. “Omona! The water is very cold. My hands are all red.”

Lu Han and Kai looked at Suzy’s hands. Kai asked, concerned, “Why don’t you just go inside? Leave this to us.”

“Kai is right, Suji. Look at your hands. Does it feel numbed?” Lu Han asked.

“A bit but I can do these. Don’t worry. I am Bae Suji.” She smiled.

Kai shook his head and smiled. He took of his gloves and put it on Suzy’s hand. “Here! Wear these gloves to protect your hands from cold.”

“Kamsahamnida. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter