Chapter Twenty-four

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playful Maknaes

After Suzy has changed her clothes, she went down. She feels comfortable with her shirt and pajama pants, but she does not know that after their dinner, it will not be sleeping time yet. They will go outside and watch fireworks display at the park. Everything was ready. The foods were: Korean BBQ Beef Ribs (Kalbi Gui), Fried Vegetable Dumplings (Yache Mandoo), Stir Fried Korean Noodles (Chapchae), Broiled Salmon with Soy Honey Glaze, Kimchi, and a special dessert (Fruits with an ice cream on top of it). (A/N: I searched for Korean dinner because I have no idea about it. Kkk The foods mentioned looks yummy in pictures. :9) “Where is that monster?” Suzy mumbled while tying her hair.

“Suji-ah,” Chanyeol called. “My shirt fits you.” He smiled.

“Ooh, Kamsahanida Oppa.” Suzy smiled back.

Suho called, “Guys, come on! Let’s eat! I’m hungry!”

“Yeah! Let’s start the party!” Kris shouted.

While everybody was in the table, getting their foods, Chen added more rice to Xiu Min’s plate. Xiu Min whined, “Ya! Kim Jong Dae!”

Chen widened his eyes, “Hm? Wae?”

“How can I taste all the foods on the table if you put more rice on my plate? Tsk”

Chen chuckled. “Ah mianhe, Hyung. Alright, I’ll take half of your rice.”

Tao shook his head. “Old people really eat a lot eh?”

Sehun nodded, “I think your right, Tao. Just look at Suho Hyung’s plate.”

Suho and Xiu Min glared at Tao and Sehun. “Who’s old?!”

“No one” Tao answered.

Suzy was in the kitchen, busy doing her evil plan to Sehun. She prepared a bowl of noodle soup and sprinkled a lot of chili powder in it. She stirred the soup very well. She went to Sehun with the very spicy noodle soup, smiling and said, “Sehun-ah”

Sehun turned his head to Suzy. “What?”

 Suzy showed the soup to Sehun. “I really appreciate your help. Please accept this as a sign of gratitude.”

Sehun smirked. “Wow! You? Thanking me? I can’t believe it. But… Okay, I’ll accept this.”

Ne, that’s very good. *evil smirk* “Oh, you’re welcome. Finish it all, okay?” Suzy smiled. She went back to the kitchen and sneaked on what will be Sehun’s reaction. Wahahaha! I hope it will work!

Sehun sipped his soup. As he swallowed the soup, his eyes widened and his face tuned red. He coughed. Suzy, who was sneaking, laughed hard. Lu Han patted Sehun and asked, “Are you okay?” Sehun stuck his tongue out and said, “Ne.” He hurriedly ran into the sink to gurgle. Lu Han questioned, “Is he okay?” Lu Han looked at the soup and tasted it. Suzy mumbled, “No! Lu Han Oppa, don’t swallow it!” As Lu Han swallowed the soup, he coughed. “This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter