Chapter Twenty

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To come or Not to come

Everybody had a great time at Disneyland. They had their own remembrance. They enjoyed each other’s company. Kai hooked his arms on Sehun’s shoulder, “Sehun-ah, I want to tell you something.”

Sehun looked at Kai. “Sure. What is it?”

“Let’s keep this as a secret, okay? I think I like Bae Suji.” Kai grinned.

Sehun was surprised but he did not let it show. Instead, he turned his look the other way. He coughed. “Jinja? Why are you telling that to me instead of her?”

Kai scratched his head. “I can’t. You know I get awkward in terms of expressing feelings. You’re one of her closest friend, right? Why don’t you say good things to her about me? Will you?”

Sehun faked a smile. “Ah-yeh. I will, of course, I will.”

Kai patted Sehun. “Thanks, bro!” and smiled.

--

*Suzy’s phone ringing* Suzy answered, “Yoboseo, umma?”

“Suji-ah, where are you right now?”

“I’m with my friends, umma. Wae?”

“That’s good. I’m on my way to Chinan. This is an emergency because your Aunt Ji Young is sick.”

“Ah, Jinja? Okay, take care, umma. Tell her get well soon for me.”

“Arasseo. But the thing is, I forgot to give you the key and the house is locked. Why don’t you stay with your friends for the meantime? I’ll be back tomorrow.”

“Waaaaaeeee? Umma-ah!”

“Suji-ah, I’m sorry. I need to hung up now. Take care of yourself, okay?”

“Ne. Bye.” Suzy sighed. She stomped his foot. “Ah Jinja!”

Lu Han looked at Suzy and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t come home right now. My mom locked the house and she did not give me the key. Aish.”

“Don’t worry Suji, you can come with us.” Tao smiled.

“Eh? Are you crazy?” Suzy crossed her eyebrows.

Tao scratched his head. Xiu Min added, “Yes, I think you can come. We will have a sleepover at Chanyeol’s place.” He smiled.

“Andwae!” Suzy yelled.

“Waeyo? Don’t worry. You can sleep with his mom.” Chen teased. The boys laughed. Suzy pouted.

Kris patted Suzy’s shoulders and gave her a thumb up. “Isn’t it a good idea? Sleeping over with the most handsome boys on Earth?”

Suzy asked, “Excuse me? Are you saying something, Kris Oppa?” and smiled.

Lay patted Kris’ back. “Kris, forget about it.”

Kris nodded. “Yeah yeah.”

Lu Han smiled charmingly and stared at Suzy. “So, are you coming? You can’t enter your house, right? You can’t even break your windows, right? Please come, Suji. I’m begging you.”

Suzy stared at Lu Han. “Ah, Oppa! How can’t I say no with those smile and stare? Tsk. Okay, I will come just for now. You’re stare is melting me.” Lu Han chuckled. “Thanks, Suji. You’re the best!”

“Good job Lulu!” Kris said.

Kris hired a cab. “Who’ll come with me?” He asked. Xiu Min, Lay, Chen, and Tao raised their hands and entered the cab.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter