Chapter Six

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her Private Instructor

On a Math class, Suzy was surprised that Se Hun was her classmate. They seated one chair apart. Their teacher on this subject was Ms. Han Ga In. She is a beautiful and intelligent woman. Many students admire her. During their first meeting, Ms. Ga In’s beauty enchanted Suzy. Aigoo. She is like a goddess. She’s so stunning. I can’t take my eyes off her. Then Ms. Han Ga In talked. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Han Ga In. I am your teacher in this subject. I am new here so please take care of me.” She smiled and the students were stunned.

On the very first start of their discussion, Suzy was confused about computing numbers and solving problems. Why is this so hard? I cannot understand numbers. Gosh. Ms. Han asked, “Anybody who can solve the problem?” Se Hun raised his hand. “Yes? What’s your name?”

“Oh Se Hun” Se Hun answered. Ms. Han nodded and gave the board marker to Se Hun and let him answer the problem. Everybody was amazed on how Se Hun solved the difficult problem. Ms. Han praised Se Hun, “Good job, Se Hun-ah.” She smiled. She explained how did Se Hun came up with the correct answer and then asked the students, “Did you understand?” The students answered, “Yes, teacher.” Ms. Han announced, “Okay, I will give you a seatwork and try to solve it on your own.”

Suzy whined, “Samonim, seatwork right away? But…we didn’t understand it yet.” Ms. Han asked, “What’s your name?” Suzy replied, “Bae Suji”

Ms. Han continued, “Ah-you didn’t understand it yet? Hm. Alright then, let us have a review. I will assign each of you a partner and then you can both tutor each other and then next meeting, we will have an examination. Arasseo?”

“Yes, teacher” the students replied.

  Ottoke? I hope I can understand it. I don’t want to fail in this subject. Suzy sighed.

“Oh Se Hun pair up with Bae Suji” Ms. Han announced.

“Wae?!” Se Hun and Suzy shouted.

“What’s the matter?” Ms. Han asked. Se Hun thought for a while. Hm. Wait a second, if I will be pair up with this duck, I can do whatever I want. She can be my servant. “Uh-nothing, Samonim.” Se Hun answered.

“Nothing?” Suzy stood up. “Samonim, I don’t want to be pair up with Senshine. He is annoying. Please, let me choose my partner.” Suzy begged.

Ms. Han shook her head, “No, you can’t, Bae Suji. I think he can help you with this subject.” She smiled.  The bell rang. “Alright, class dismissed.” Ms. Han left.

“Ah. Ottoke?” Suzy sighed. Se Hun smirked. She glare at Se Hun and said, “Ya!” Se Hun walked towards Suzy. “Tsk tsk. You cannot do anything, Duck. I will be your tutor.”

“Tch. Do you think I like you to be my tutor?!”

“Maybe” Se Hun smirked. “If you want to learn, meet me at the library, 1:00 pm. Arasseo?”

“Why should I meet with you? I can understand it without your help. I just need more time to study.”

 “Tch. Stop acting like you can understand it on your own. Hand me your phone.”

“Wae?”

“I said hand me your phone.”

 “Arasseo” Suzy handed her phone to Se Hun. Se Hun registered his number in Suzy’s contacts and said, “There, I just registered my number. Contact me if you are going or not. I am not going to force you, it is your choice if you want to fail or pass. Do not blame me if you fail.” He left.

 Suzy pouted. Aish. He is too proud. She looked for Luhan and asked him for help. “Lu Han!” Luhan replied, “Oh, Suji. Do you need something?” Suzy nodded. “Mm. It is just a little favor. Can you tutor me on Math this afternoon?”

Luhan answered, “Oh. I’d like to, but I will be busy this afternoon. Our teacher gave us a group project and we decided to do it this afternoon. Sorry.”  Suzy felt sad. “Uh-okay. I do not have any choice then, but to meet with that monster.”

“M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter