Chapter Fifteen

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris in Yonsei University

Lu Han took Wu Fan to Yonsei Univeristy. While they were entering the campus, all the girls were chatting. “Omona! Who is with Lu Han Oppa? He’s cool!” “I love this place now, full of handsome guys. Eeeh!” The girls giggled. Kris said, “LuLu, I’m liking your school!” He smirked. Lu Han chuckled and patted Kris’ shoulder. “Is is because of these girls?” Kris nodded. “Yeah? I think. So, where are your friends here?”

They headed to the cafeteria. Lu Han called Suzy through the phone. “Yoboseo?” Suzy answered.

 “Suji-ah, where are you? Can you please go here at the cafeteria? Someone wants to meet you. And by the way, if ever you see Oh Se Hun, will you ask him to come too?”

“Waeyo? I don’t want to call that creature. I will go by myself. Just call him if you want. I’ll be right there in a minute.”

Lu Han chuckled. “Okay, okay. I will call him.” Then he dialed Se Hun. “Yoboseo?” Se Hun answered.

“Se Hun-ah, can you please come here at the cafeteria? Someone wants to meet you.”

“Mwoh? Who?”

“I will let you know later. Please go here if you’re not busy.”

“Okay, I’ll be there in a minute.” They both hung up. Meanwhile, Kris left in a minute to go to the restroom. “LuLu, where’s the restroom? I’ll be back right away.”

Lu Han directed Kris to the restroom. After a minute, Suzy came. “Oppa!”

“Suji-ah! Come over!”

“I thought someone want to meet me. Where?”

“Wait a moment. He’ll be here in a minute.”

Then Se Hun came. Suzy widened her eyes. “Mwoh? Oppa, don’t tell me that, that creature wants to meet me!” She pointed Se Hun.

“Ya! I heard it, duck!” Se Hun answered. “Hyung, is she the one who wants to meet me? Tsk. This is time wasting.”

“What is this? A frame-up?” Suzy exclaimed.

“No, no. Wait. Relax ,guys. Kris is the one who wants to meet you both. Take a seat first, okay?”

Suzy seated. “Ah. Mianhe. I thought this creature is the one you’re talking about.” She pouted.

“Ya! Stop calling me creature!” Se Hun grumbled.

“Then stop calling me duck!” Suzy grumbled.

“Call!” Se Hun glared at Suzy.

“Choayo!” She poked out her tongue.

Lu Han rubbed the back of his neck. “Ah. What am I going to do with these two kids? They keep on quarreling.”

Then later, Kris arrived. Suzy saw him as he was like a model walking on a red carpet with flashing cameras. “Omona!” She shook her head. She was staring at him until she heard a deep voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter