Chapter Twenty-eight

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angry Se Hun

 

Before Suzy went to school, she went to a tees shop to buy a gift for Sehun because she said that she would give him a gift. She opened the door, scanned the store and looked for a t-shirt. She whispered, “Tsk. What does he likes? I’m not really good in choosing clothes for boys. Why should I care about him? Gosh.” Then, she kept on walking until she found a white duckie shirt. She took it and said, “Hmm. I think this is okay.” She went to the counter and paid the shirt.

Later, she arrived at Yonsei University. Ms. Ga In saw her and called, “Bae Suji!”

Suzy turned her head and smiled, “Samonim! How are you?”

“I’m fine. How about you,” Ga In asked.

“I’m great, all thanks to you, Samonim.” Suzy sheepishly smiled.

Ms. Ga In saw what Suzy was holding. She asked, “Oh, what’s that?”

Suzy showed the shirt to Ga In. “Ah, just a gift for Se Hun.” She smiled.

Ms. Ga In teased with a smile, “Do you two date already? That’s great.”

“Mwoh? Aniyo. This is just a thank you gift, Samonim.” She answered shyly.

Ms. Ga In shook her head and said, “That’s where everything starts, Suji.” She patted Suzy. “Oh, Suji-ah, I need to go. I’ll see you later. Goodbye.” She smiled.

“Goodbye!” Suzy smiled back.

As she was walking along the hallway, she hears the students around her murmuring about a photoshoot. Then, she heard the name, Jung Krystal. She wondered, “Jung Krystal? A photoshoot?” She felt bothered, so she asked one boy student. “Excuse me.”

“Yes?” the boy ansswered.

“I heard you were talking about a photoshoot, what is it about?” Suzy asked.

“Ah, yeh. Krystal Jung will have her photoshoot here in school tomorrow,” The boy answered excitedly. “Omona! I’ll get to see Krystal Jung tomorrow! Isn’t it exciting?” He smiled.

Suzy faked a smiled. “Yeh, sounds exciting. Thank you.” Then she left. Krystal Jung will have a photoshoot here tomorrow? Then she’ll get to see Oh Se Hun. In that way, they might be together again. *sighs* You’re hopeless Suji.

As she entered their classroom, she felt like very hopeless. Se Hun was seating and leaning on the chair with his feet crossed under the table. He called Suzy, “Ya! Bae Suji!”

Suzy blinked her eyes and looked at Se Hun. She asked in a low voice, “Wae?”

“Hm? What’s wrong with your voice? Is everything okay? It seems like you haven’t eaten your breakfast.” Se Hun answered.

“What now?” Suzy asked again and took her seat.

Se Hun stood up from where he seated and took his seat beside Suzy. He asked, “Ya! Answer me, what’s wrong?”

“Why do you care? It’s nothing!” Suzy answered shifted her look from Se Hun.

Se Hun sighed. “You’re different. Tsk.”

“No I’m not.” Suzy handed the bag with the duckie shirt inside to Se Hun. She said, “Here. Take it.”

Se Hun accepted the bag. He asked, “What’s this?”

“Just open it. Stop asking.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter