Chapter Twenty-Nine

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung in School

I don’t want to see them together. I don’t want to go to school. Suzy sighed.

“Suji-ah, come down and eat your breakfast!” Mrs. Bae called.

Suzy whispered, “I need think of an excuse.” She shouted, “Ah, eomma. We don’t have a class today.”

“Jinja? Still, you need to eat your breakfast. Come on!”

“Okay, I’m coming!”

She went down the stairs and was surprised as she saw someone seated on their sofa. “Lu Han Oppa, why are you here?”

“Good morning, Suji.” Lu Han smiled and waved his hand.

“Ya! I’m asking you, why are you here?” Suzy asked.

Mrs. Bae spoke out, “Tsk. Suji-ah, don’t talk to our visitor that way. You’re lying to me. Why did you tell me that you don’t have any class today? Lu Han is here to pick you up. Aish. this kid.” Lu Han was smiling while looking at Suzy.

Suzy pouted and said, “Tsk! Aish. I don’t want to go to school! I feel tired.”

Mrs. Bae shook her head and said, “You don’t look tired. You must go to school.” Then she looked at Lu Han and said, “Lu Han, come eat with us first. Forgive my daughter; she always likes being lazy.” She smiled.

“Eomma, you’re embarrassing me.”

“Hehe. It’s okay, Mrs. Bae, we’re used to it.” Lu Han smiled.

Suzy and Mrs. Bae ate their breakfast with Lu Han. While they were eating, Suzy elbowed Lu Han and whispered, “Ya! Who told you to come here? I had plans already and you’re ruining it!”

“Why don’t you want to come to school? Is it because of Krystal Jung?” Lu Han asked.

Suzy cleared . “Aniya, that’s a non-sense reason. I don’t want to school because I’m tired.”

Lu Han shook his head. “I don’t believe you.”

“Okay fine, I’m going to school already!”

“Good!” Lu Han winked.

Minutes passed and Suzy was ready for school. They bid goodbye to Suzy’s mom and left. Then later, they arrived at Yonsei University. Suzy stomped his feet. I hate this! I hate this!

Lu Han asked, “Suji-ah, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing!” Suzy answered in a loud voice.

Lu Han laughed. “Haha. Okay, okay. I’m sorry for picking you up.”

“That doesn’t matter! I’m in school already! And this is your fault!”

Then a voice called, “Hyeong!”

Lu Han and Suzy turned their heads back and saw Se Hun walking towards them. Se Hun hooked his hand on Lu Han’s shoulders. He asked, “This day feels great, isn’t it?”

Lu Han nodded. “Yes, of course.”

Yeah, feels great because of Krystal. Tch. Suzy walked out from the two boys.

“Suji! Where are you going?” Lu Han called.

“Far far away,” Suzy answered.

Lu Han chuckled and whispered, “I think she’s jealous already.”

“Do you think? Am I doing right? What if not? I think she doesn’t like me, Hyeong.”

Lu Han patted Se Hun and said, “Trust me. She likes you.”

“Then why isn’t she telling me anything?”

“I don’t know. Ask her yourself.”

During class hours, a van came in their campus. It was Krystal Jung. The setting was set-up already. Many students were waiting for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter