Chapter Twenty-one

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Chanyeol's Place

As they arrived at Chanyeol’s place, everybody appreciated their two-storey house. Chanyeol’s mother loved plants. They have a beautiful garden. Chanyeol’s dad died when he was young, they both love playing basketball so they put up a court. He also has a cute Maltese puppy, named Chichi. Every time Chanyeol arrives, Chichi runs to him. Chanyeol loves his pet so much. “Come in, guys. Welcome to our humble house.” Chichi ran towards Chanyeol. “Oh, Chichi!” He petted Chichi’s body. Baek Hyun, Kai, and Suzy also petted Chichi. “Chichi, how are you?” Baek Hyun asked.

“Arf Arf!” Kai sounded. Suzy and Chanyeol laughed. “Ahh! Kyeopta!” Suzy said pertaining to Chichi. “Can I take him home?” Suzy asked.

“Andwae!” Chanyeol said. Suzy pouted. Then later, Chanyeol’s mother went out. Everybody bowed their heads and greeted her, “Annyeonghaseyo!”

“Annyeonghaseyo!” His mother greeted and smiled. “Chanyeol-shi, I’ll leave everything to you, okay?  Sorry kids, I need to leave you. Feel at home, okay? Bye!” and left.

“Ne, umma. Take care.” Chanyeol waved his hand.

Kris said, “Chanyeol, your mom is beautiful. She looks like your sister.”

“Ne.” He rubbed his chin. “Just look at me, like mother like son.” He smirked. Everybody walked out. “Ya! You guys!” He yelled.

As they entered the house, they kept the goods in the cabinet and refrigerator. While Suzy was examining the house, was wide with amazement. “Wow! This house is totally amazing!” She looked at the picture frames located under a table. She saw a picture of Exo-K and held it. “Wooow! You all look handsome here.” Sehun covered his face in the picture. “Don’t look at it. It might break. Bring it down, now.” Suzy glared at Sehun. “I’m not looking at your face, crazy creature!” Sehun rolled his eyes. “Liar! I know you drooled looking at my face in the picture.”

“What?! Hell no!” Suzy yelled. She brought the picture frame down and walked out. She seated on the sofa and crossed her arms. Tao approached her. “Do you play basketball?”

Suzy looked at Tao. “Eh?” Tao nodded. “Basketball. Do you?”

“Nah. But I want to.” She smiled. Tao smiled back holding a ball. “Let’s play. I’ll teach you.”

“Sure” Suzy stood up and went with Tao. Lu Han called, “Hey! Where are you going?”

Tao and Suzy turned their heads back. “I’ll teach her to play basketball.”

“I’m coming, too. Wait up!” Lu Han followed. Kris suggested, “Hey, wait! Since we are all 12 boys, why don’t we play basketball? That would be great! What do you think?”

Suho nodded. “Yeah, that’s a good idea. Let’s go outside and play.”

Suzy frowned and stomped her foot. “Tsk. Ya! How can Tao teach me if you will all play basketball?! Aish, these dorks!”

Sehun shook his head and rolled his eyes. “Do you think you can play basketball with a high-heeled sandal?”

Suzy looked at her sandal. “Then lend me a sneaker!” Suzy yelled.

“But we’re all wearing our sneakers.” Chen said.

“Wait! I think my mom has a sneaker.” Chanyeol spoke out. Everybody laughed. Chanyeol went up and looked for his mother’s sneaker but he did not found any. He went back down. “Suji-ah, I’m sorry. I cannot find it.” Suzy smiled. “It’s okay Oppa. I can play with barefoot.”

 “Your foot might get hurt.” Baek Hyun said, concerned. “Why don’t you borrow my sneakers instead?”

Suzy shook his head and said, “Ah. No need, Baek Hyun Oppa. I can handle it.”

Xiu Min got an idea. “Wait! Why don’t we all play barefooted for it to be fair with Suji?”

The boys clapped their hands except for Sehun. Lay patted Xiu Min’s shoulders. “Good idea, Bao Zi!” Xiu Min smiled. “Thanks!”

These guys are very kind. Suzy smiled.

 They all took off their shoes and went outside proceeding to the basketball court. The first team was Kris, Kai, Lu Han, Chanyeol, Chen, and Kyungsoo and the second team was Suho, Sehun, Xiu Min, Baek Hyun, Lay, and Tao. Before the game starts, Kris held the end of his shirt. Suzy’s eyes widened and thought that Kris might take his shirt off. She yelled. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaait!” Everybody looked at her. “What?” She answered, “I-I think I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter