Chapter Twenty-five

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Plan

“Alright, let’s go. We might be late for the firework display!” Suho announced.

“Yeah, yeah! It sounds exciting! I’’m exciiiiited!” Xiumin retorted.

Everybody went out. All of the boys were in their casual attire while Suzy was in her sleeping outfit. She pouted. “You guys are unfair!”

“Wae?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Look at my outfit!”

Kai chuckled. “That’s okay, Suji-ah.”

“Tsk!”

Lu Han approached Suzy. “Don’t worry, I have an idea.”

“Hm?”

Lu Han bended his knees and folded Suzy’s pajama pants one-inch below her knees. Suzy looked at Lu Han while he was folding her pajama pants. Lu Han Oppa, you’re very sweet.

Lu Han stood up and smiled. “There! It doesn’t look like a pajama pants now. It’s better, isn’t it?”

Suzy smiled and nodded. “Kamsahamnida, Oppa” Oh gosh! I want to hug you but these dorks might get me wrong. “Let’s go?” She asked. Lu Han nodded.

While they were walking to the park, Kai went beside Suzy and Lu Han. He asked, “Suji-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Sure” Suzy answered.

“What is your type of guy?”

Suzy coughed. Lu Han looked at Kai. She said, “Eh? My type of guy? It does not exist… I think.”

Lu Han asked Kai, “Why did you ask, Kai?”

Kai giggled. “Ah, nothing, It’s just… Uhm…”

“You’re speechless, Kai.” Lu Han chuckled.

“It’s not that. I’m just interested about it. I was just wondering if Suji likes someone among us. We are twelve, so, I was just thinking if someone captured her eyes.” Kai said. What am I saying? Ugh!

Suzy laughed. “You’re funny, Kai. I just see you all as my brothers.” Do I?

Lu Han hooked her arms on Suzy’s shoulders. “Yeah, and we see her as our sister, too.” He smiled.

“Really? You, Lu Han Hyeong, only see Suji as your younger sister?” Kai asked in disbelief.

Lu Han nodded. “Yes, of course. Honestly, when I first saw I her, I fell for her charms and I thought I will have feelings for her more than friends but I was wrong, maybe I just want to have a sister. It’s fun hanging out with this girl. You will never have dull moments with her. But… I have this gut feeling that she is starting to like someone.” He looked at Suzy.

Suzy blushed and her eyes widened. “Mwoh? Aniyo!” Kai asked her, “How about you Suji-ah? Did you have feelings for Lu Han Hyeong when you first met him?”

Suzy felt shy. Lu Han looked at her and smiled. She said, “Since Lu Han Oppa told the truth, then I will also tell the truth. Since the first day of school when I met him, I started to like him but don’t get me wrong. He was always there for me. He defended me every time someone bullies me. That time, I am very thankful to have him. I want him to be my best friend whom I can lean on. But… he will leave soon. He’s planning to go back to China.” Suzy felt sad.

“Did you remember when I told you that I want to ask someone if she can come with me?” Lu Han asked. Suzy nodded. “Yes”

“It was you. I want you to some with me to China. Tsk tsk. I want to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter