Chapter Four

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Se Hun is not really bad 

In the morning, Suzy went to the market to buy meat that her mother told her. She greeted the vendor with a smile, “Good morning, Ahjumma! Can I have one kilo of pork?”

“Good morning, Suji-ah. Of course. Wait a second.” The old woman weighed the pork and gave it to Suzy. “Here you go, Suji-ah.”

“Kamsahamanida.” Suzy smiled and left.

On the next store, she noticed that her co-buyer, a woman just like her mother’s age was not feeling well. She asked, “Excuse me. Are you okay?”

The woman nodded. “Yes. I am” She smiled a little. Suzy smiled back. She noticed that the woman was not really feeling well. She was holding her head and then suddenly fainted. “Ah! Ahjumma!” Suzy shouted. She hurriedly called for help and rushed the woman to the hospital. She was worried, so she managed to accompany the woman at the hospital since no one is still visiting her such as her family member. Suzy checked the bag of the woman and luckily, she found her (woman) cellphone and looked for someone whom she can contact. She saw a name registered ‘Son’. Hm. This must be her son. I need to text him. Suzy texted the name registered and told him that her mother rushed in the hospital because she fainted in the market while buying something. However, nothing to worry because the doctor said that she is in a good condition and the reason why she fainted is too much stress. While waiting for the woman to wake up, Suzy went outside to buy some fruits. “Ahjumma, I’m going to buy you some fruits. I’ll be back right away.”

Meanwhile, the woman woke up and his son came. She asked, “What happened? Why am I here, son?”

Her son seated. “Someone texted me and said that you fainted in the market so he brought you here.”

“I think he’s not a boy. She’s a girl.”

“Is that so? But are you okay now?”

“Yes, I feel better now. Where is that person? We need to thank her. ”

The son nodded. “Yeh, we need to thank her. I don’t know where she is, maybe she went outside for awhile. Good to know that there are still good people ready to help. Umma, do not stress yourself too much. Did you spend too much time at the convenience store again? I told you to leave it to our employees.”

“It’s okay, son. I’m not doing anything at home that’s why I decided to help them.” His mother explained. “Umma, I’m concerned about your health. Please next time, don’t do it again.”

“Arasseo”

 Suzy called her mother through the phone. “Yoboseo?” Mrs. Bae answered. “Umma, I can’t come home right away. I’m at the hospital.”

Mrs. Bae was shocked. “Waeyo?! What happened?!”

“Nah. Don’t worry, nothing happened to me. I just brought someone here. She fainted at the market a while ago yet she doesn’t have any companion. I’ll be home later as long as his son came. Bye.”

“Arasseo. Take care.” They both hung up. Suzy went back to the room and checked the woman. When she opened the door, “Ahjumma, are you….” She stopped when she saw that Oh Se Hun was sitting on the chair beside the woman. “Omo!” Se Hun narrowed his eyes and said, “You?! What are you doing here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter