Chapter Twenty-two

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Baby

Jino ran inside the house and looked for his Appas. (Exo-K). He screamed Sehun’s name. “Sehun Appaaaa!” He calls Exo-K, Appa. Among the Exo-K members, Oh Sehun is his closest and most like. He passed by Tao, Baek Hyun, Kyungsoo and Suho playing video games in the living room but they just ignored him. Kris was busy reading book in the balcony while Lay and Chen were busy surfing the internet. Kai was taking his shower while Xiu Min and Sehun were at the washing area washing the dishes. “I just heard my name.” Sehun said. Xiu Min looked at him. “Yeah, me too.”

“Sehuuuun Apaaaa!” Jino ran to Sehun, crying.

“Oh, Jino!” Sehun washed his hands and wiped it with the towel. He carried Jino and hugged him. “How are you? Why are you crying?” Sehun asked while wiping Jino’s tears.

“Appa, thewe’s a guwl in the gawden. Make her leave!”Jino exclaimed. He cannot utter words clearly yet.

Sehun narrowed his eyes. “Girl? Ah, I think you’re talking about Bae Suji?”

Jino nodded his head and said, “Ne” Sehun chuckled. He introduced Jino to Xiu Min. “Ah, Xiu Min Hyung, this is Jino, Chanyeol’s cousin but he calls us Appa.”

  Xiu Min waved his hand at Jino and smiled. “Annyeong!” Jino hid his head. Sehun petted Jino’s head. “Jino, meet Xiu Min Appa” Jino looked at Xiu Min slowly and waved his hand, “Annyeonghaseyo, Xiu Min Appa” Xiu Min smiled.

“Good boy, Jino.” Sehun complimented. He brought down Jino and said, “Jino, why don’t you go in the living room first? Sehun Appa will just finish what he’s doing. Suho Appa, Baek Hyun Appa and Kyungsoo Appa are there playing video games. Go there. Arasseo?”

Jino nodded his head. “Ne. Jino wants to play with Sehun Appa, too.”

Sehun smiled. “Of course, but I need to finish washing first. I’ll play with you later, okay?”

“Okay” Jino went in the living room and started to ruin the boys’ concentration in what they were playing. He spread his arms and covered the monitor. Baek Hyun yelled, “Ya! Ya! Jino! Get out of the monitor! We’re playing!”

Suho yelled. “Jino! Suho Appa will lose if you will not get out of there. Come here!”

Tao asked, “Who’s that kid? He seems naughty.”

“You said it, Tao. He really is naughty. His name is Jino, the naughty kid.” Kyungsoo shook his head. Jino uncovered the monitor and went between Suho and Baek Hyun. Suho said, “That’s better. Just sit and behave, okay?”

While swaying his feet, smiling, he suddenly pulled Baek Hyun’s hair and Suho’s hair. Kyungsoo and Tao were surprised and laughed. Jino whined, “I want to play! Let me play!”

“Aaaaaaaaah!! Jinooooo!” Baek Hyun and Suho exclaimed in unison while holding their heads.

 Kyungsoo stopped Jino. “Ya! Kid, stop that!” Jino stopped what he iss doing, satisfied. He crossed his arms and pouted. He whined, “Appa! I want to plaaaaaay!”

Baek Hyun and Suho rubbed their heads and glared at Jino. Suho yelled, “Andwae! We lost because you pulled our hair!”

Jino started to wail. “Waaaaaah!” Baek Hyun hit Suho’s arms. “Look! You made him cry!” Sehun and Xiu Min hurriedly ran to the living room to check what was happening. “What happened?” Sehun narrowed his eyes. Sehun asked.

“I was just trying to say that pulling our hair was bad.” Suho defended himself.

Tao carried Jino and gave him a cherub shake. “Shh. It’s okay, child.” He continued, “Maybe you frightened him. You shouldn’t yell at kids.” Jino wiped his tears.

Suho felt sorry. “Mianhe, Jino. Come here, Suho Appa will not yell at you again.” Jino looked at Suho, frightened. He shook his head. “Aniyo. Suho Appa scares me.” Suho petted Jino’s head.  “Cheongmal Mianhe, Jino.”

Kyungsoo shook his head, “Now he doesn’t want to play with you.”

“I still want to play with Suho Appa.” Jino mumbled.

“Ah, Jinja? Come here!” Suho carried Jino and made him sit on his lap. He pointed Tao and asked, “What’s his name?” Suho looked at Tao and answered, “Tao Appa”. Jino nodded his head and greeted politely, “Hello, Tao Appa,” and smiled charmingly. Tao waved his hand and smiled. The boys continued playing video games with Jino and Xiu Min. Sehun went outside to breathe fresh air. He stretched his hands and proceeded to garden where Chanyeol, Suzy and Luhan were having an enjoyable conversation. Chanyeol called him, “Maknae! Come here!” Sehun waved his two hands and said, “Ah. No, no. I don’t want to disturb you guys.” He asked, “Chanyeol Hyung, isn’t it that there is a leisure park near here?”

Chanyeol nodded. “Yap. Waeyo?” Suzy and Lu Han looked at Sehun.

 “I’ll just take a walk. I’ll be back before dinner.”

“Okay. Be c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter