Chapter Twenty-six

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fireworks Display: First Attempt

Sehun approached Lu Han. “Hyeong!” Lu Han turned his head. “Mm. What?”

“About what you’ve said. What do you mean by that?”

Lu Han patted Sehun. “Sehun-ah, admit it already. You like Bae Suji. Isn’t it?”

“Mwoh?” Sehun shook his head. “Aniyo! You must be mistaken. Kai likes her, not me.”

“I said admit it already. Stop denying, okay? I can see it in your eyes.”

“Ah, Hyeong! Jinja! I don’t like her. She’s not my type!”

“I don’t believe you. But it’s up to you if you will let her know what you feel or not. If I were you, I will tell it to her later before someone else does.”

“Tch.” Is it already that obvious? Sehun-ah, you don’t like her! No, you like her. *sighs*

Then later, Suzy and Kai came back. Kai shouted, “We’re back!” He hooked his arm on Suzy’s shoulders. Suzy looked at Kai. Sehun stared at them. How can he easily hook his arm on Suji? Tch. Are they very close already?

“Good! Now, all we need to do is wait for the fireworks display,” Suho said.

“What took it so long?” Tao said impatiently.

Kyungsoo said, “Wait up, Tao.” He continued, “Omo! People are already having the countdown! Guys, let’s join them!”

5!......4!.....3!....2!.....1!.. BOOM! A colorful and wonderful display of fireworks showed up the sky. Everybody was amazed and captivated. Suzy jumped in excitement. “Omona! It’s amazing!”

Baek Hyun also jumped in excitement and hit Chanyeol many times. “Wooow!”

“Ya! Stop hitting me!” Chanyeol hit Baek Hyun back.

Since no one is beside Suzy, Sehun grabbed the chance to talk to her. He coughed. “Suji-ah!”

Suzy looked at Sehun. “Wae?”

“I want to tell you something, if you don’t mind.”

“What is it all about?” Then she looked up the sky again. “Woooow! Daebak!”

“I-I just want to say that I like you!” BOOM! Suzy didn’t hear what Sehun did say because of the booming sound. She asked, “What did you say?”

“I said… I like you!” BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

“Mwoh? I can’t hear it. The sound is too loud. Say it louder.”

“Ah Jinja-ah! I’m tired already!” Sehun frowned.

“Alright then, don’t say it! Maybe it’s not that important. Tch.”

“Okay, okay. I said I li--”

“Suji-ah!” Kai called.

Suzy turned her head. “Kai!”

Kai went towards Suzy. “Suji-ah, I want to show you something.” He smiled.

“Okay. Oh, wait. Sehun want to say something. What is it Oh Sehun?” Kai and Suzy looked at Sehun.

“Ah? That was not even important.” Sehun faked a smile. “You can go.”

“Hm? Okay.” He’s weird. Then Suzy and Kai left. Sehun took a deep breath. Ugh! How can I tell her when Kai is around? Tsk.

 --

“What do you want to show me, Kai?” Suzy asked.

Kai faced Suzy. He took a deep breath. “Actually, I am not really showing you something. I… I just want to tell you that I like you. Suji-ah, can I court you?”

Suzy’s eyes widened. “MWOH? But… Kai,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter