Chapter Twenty-seven

This Girl is Mischievous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

See you soon Exo-M

They finally reached Chanyeol’s place. Kris woke Suzy. “Suji-ah, we’re already here. Wake up.”

Suzy opened her eyed. Kris brought her down on a sofa, carefully. He asked, “Does your foot still hurts?”

Suzy answered, “Yeah, a bit.”

“Oh, wait. I will just get the first aid kit,” Chanyeol said and went to look for the kit and later come back. “Here it is.”

“Who knows how to massage?” Suho asked.

“Maknae!” Baek Hyun answered.

“Oh Sehun?” Lay asked.

Baek Hyun answered, “Yeah, he knows a bit of massaging.”

“Mwoh? I don’t know how to massage,” Sehun said. “D.O Hyeong!” He suggested.

Suho conceded, “Yeah. D.O knows.”

“Me? Okay, I’ll do it.” Kyungsoo said. He poured the massage oil on his palm and rubbed it to Suzy’s ankle. Everybody was seriously looking at how Kyungsoo do the massage. He turned Suzy’s foot from left to right, then up and down. “Does it still hurt?” He asked Suzy.

Suzy shook her head and answered, “Not anymore. I feel much better, now. Kamsahamnida, Oppa.” She smiled.

“You’re welcome.” Kyungsoo smiled.

Chanyeol offered an ointment to reduce the pain. After, Suho and Kris escorted Suzy to her room and they all went to sleep.

On Exo-M’s room, they were still chatting. Kris said, “We’re leaving tomorrow.”

Xiu Min pouted and said, “Yeah. I feel so sad because I really enjoyed this vacation and I still don’t want to leave.”

Tao nodded. “Me, too. I still want to stay here for long but we need to leave.”

Chen sighed. “I will miss Korea again.”

Lay patted Chen and said, “Don’t worry, Chen. You can still comeback here soon. If we have much time, we’ll go back here.”

Chen smiled. Luhan spoke out, “Aye, guys stop the drama. We will still meet soon, right?”

Xiu Min said, “Aww. Lulu, we will miss you.” He went beside Luhan and gave him a back hug. Luhan chuckled. “Bao Zi!” The boys laughed.

“Let’s go to sleep. We have an early flight tomorrow,” Kris said.

The boys arranged themselves and started to sleep. It feels so sad that they will leave Luhan but they were confident enough that they would see each other soon. They were also looking forward for Exo-K with Suzy and Luhan visiting China soon.

In the morning, Suho prepared their breakfast. Exo-M prepared themselves to leave. After eating, packing up their things and got ready, they already we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter