Ultimatum

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maybe he should get an iPhone," Kyuhyun said as the three of them tried to make a final decision on Changmin's phone.

Yunho shrugged. "Changmin would probably like that, actually," he muttered.

Kyuhyun was about to reply before his phone rang. "Hyung," he said to Yunho as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID. His eyes widened as a sudden feeling of fear began to rise from his chest. "Doesn't Changmin have your phone?"

"Is he calling?" Minho asked.

Kyuhyun nodded before answering the phone. At first he heard nothing but a few muffled sounds, and he began to assume that Changmin had called by accident. But after Kyuhyun gave it a few more seconds, he heard a voice and he knew right away that it wasn't the same voice as his best friend's. 

"Something's wrong," Kyuhyun said before quickly getting out of his seat and making a run for it, Yunho and Minho following him closely. They ignored the confused and worried looks of random bystanders. Those people weren't important right now.

Kyuhyun just ran. He didn't have time to explain what was going on, but it seemed that Yunho and Minho had caught on quickly. He found the nearest restroom, the one he hoped Changmin was in. 

The door was violently thrown open by Kyuhyun. "Oh my God," he whispered under his breath. "Min."

The three of them rushed over to Changmin's unconscious form, getting on their knees, surrounding him. The maknae's breathing could be heard loudly, as if it was difficult for him to inhale.

"Changmin," Yunho said as he slowly brought his maknae to his chest. "Wake up. Wake up this instant," Yunho commanded as he gently shook Changmin. "Changmin!" Yunho yelled louder as he started hitting Changmin's face.

"What happened to him?" Minho asked, specifically to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sighed. "Someone was in here with him," he simply answered before looking to Yunho. "I think...JinSuk was here."

Yunho gasped. That couldn't be right. There was just no way. Changmin was supposed to be safe. He was supposed to be protected. How did that monster find him? 

He looked down at Changmin, utter despair in his eyes as he continued to try to wake Changmin up.

"He might be in shock," Minho guessed as he helplessly watched Yunho continue his efforts in trying to wake up Changmin.

"Wait," Kyuhyun commanded as he stared at Changmin. "I think he's waking up."

Yunho and Minho looked to see Changmin's eyes struggling to open.

"Min," Yunho said softly. "Can you hear me?" Subconsciously, Yunho held Changmin tighter, wanting the younger one to acknowledge his presence. 

Changmin moaned before his breathing started to pick up again. The last thing he remembered was Jinsuk talking to him. Holding him. Touching him. He was still a bit disoriented, so when he opened his eyes, he couldn't see anything. All he knew was that Choi JinSuk had come back for him. He started flailing his arms in defense as an effort to try to free himself from whoever was holding him.

"Changmin," Kyuhyun said. "Please don't be scared. You're with us now."

Changmin whimpered, releasing a series of shaky breaths before looking around, realizing his surroundings; the sound of Kyuhyun's voice calming him down slightly. This time, JinSuk wasn't holding him in an abusive manner. This time, it was Yunho. And Changmin felt safe. "Hyung," he finally muttered, burying his head in Yunho's chest.

"We're so sorry, Min," Kyuhyun said. "We shouldn't have left you alone."

"Are you hurt?" Minho asked.

Changmin shook his head, still hiding his face in Yunho's chest. "He found me," Changmin said before beginning to hyperventilate. "He found me," he repeated, starting to sob as well. "He touched me. He-"

"Shhh," Yunho cut him off. He held Changmin closer, using one of his hands to gently pet his hair. "He's not here anymore. It's just us now."

"You don't know that," Changmin argued. "He's probably still here. He's probably watching us. He-"

"Min," Kyuhyun cut in. "Please don't panic anymore. He's not here anymore. We promise."

Changmin turned to face him. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Minho answered this time. "It's just us."

Changmin went back to burying his face in Yunho's chest. "I wanna go home," Changmin begged in reply. "Please take me home? I can't stay here."

Yunho nodded. "Of course," he quickly replied. "Um...can you walk?" It's not that Yunho minded carrying Changmin out. Not at all. The problem was, they probably had already started a small ruckus once fans recognized who they were. Yunho carrying out his almost unconscious maknae would cause a media frenzy for sure.

Changmin nodded in answer. "Yeah." He slowly started to stand up, with the aid of Yunho and Minho. "Oh," Changmin said once he remembered something. "Your phone." With shaky hands, he handed the phone back to Yunho.

"I got a message?" Yunho asked upon seeing his phone blinking. He opened up the message, his eyes widening as he read what was sent to him. Changmin, Kyuhyun, and Minho were peeking at the message as well.

I can't take Changmin just yet, Yunho. First, I want to play a game. Minnie, or the angel. Which one do you value more? You have 24 hours, or I'll choose myself.

We don't want anyone else to end up like Yuki, do we?- JinSuk

Yunho didn't have time to react before Changmin collapsed, passing out again.

Changmin woke up again. He sighed in relief once he realized that he was on his familiar bed in his dorm.

"Min? Are you with us?" he heard a worried voice ask as he tried to open his fluttering eyelids.

"Hyung," Changmin whispered.

Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter