My Sisters University ? Hell-No !

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

2 months of summer vacation has passed by quickly for Seohyun. Her sisters are happy knowing that their maknae will join them in the university. Even though Seohyun doesn't want to study there, she doesn't have any choice. Actually she wants to study at the university with all girls.( let's imagine there's a university with all girls. but i dont really know if that kind of universities exist. ) But she's now okay with that school because she knew all her sister were there and she heard that her two bestfriend - Luna and Krystal are going to study there too.

Seohyun's POV

 God. It's now the first day of school. I'm nervous. What should i wear ? I need to look good so that i'll have a good impression at the school. I hope Luna and Krystal have the same classes with me. After a long period of time i finally picked what i'm going to wear. It's simple and not revealing.

" Unnies, I'm ready. Are we now going to school? " i asked them. I think they're still preparing.

" Neh. Were ready. Are you excited hyunnie ? " Jessica unnie asked me. It seems that she's more excited than me. I just nod. I really can't tell if i'm excited or not. Maybe i'm having mixed emotions.

After 30 minutes of driving were now finally in the school. I never thought that this university would be this big. I just hope i will not be lost.

" Come on hyunnie, Lets go first at the admin office. Lets get your schedule. " hyoyeon unnie said as she dragged me to that office.

" Good morning Mrs. Lee. This is Seo Joo Hyun our maknae. Can we please get a copy of her schedule ? " Yuri unnie said.

" Annyeonhasseyo Park Joo Hyun imnida but you can call me seohyun " I intruduced myself then bowed at 90 degrees. I'm too polite aren't i ?

" Wow. She's too polite. Com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter