Getting to know the CHOI BROTHERS more.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

I was now heading back to the classroom when suddenly CL, Sunye, Eunjung, Luna and Krystal ran to me.

" Seohyun I saw you in cafeteria a while ago. Are you the younger sister of the Park Sisters ? " CL asked

" Park Sisters ? Who are they ? " i asked. Who are the park sisters ? I saw luna and krystal laughing.

" Yah ! Why are you laughing ? " i asked them. I'm slightly annoyed.

" You Pabo ! Don't you know your sisters ? You're Park Joo Hyun right ? Hahaha. Taeyeon unnie and all your sisters plus you are the park sisters " Luna explained still laughing.

" Ohh .. Haha. Sorry " i said i laugh a bit..

" So you're really their maknae ? " sunye asked.

" Neh . Why ? "

" Because your sisters are so popular here in the university. " eunjung explained.

" They're popular ? They never told me that. " so they're really popular here but they never told me.

" You know what even though they're popular here, they still remained kind and approachable unlike Park Kahi's group. They're really annoying and they always bully other students and they're always after the Choi Brothers. " cl told us.

" Really ? "

" Taeyeon sunbae is popular for her great voice, Jessica sunbae for being the great debater , Sunny sunbae for being the Aegyo Queen, Tiffany sunbae is popular because a lot of boys admire her. Hyoyeon sunbae for her great dancing skills , Yuri sunbae the top model representative of our school, Sooyoung sunbae, one of the brave gals in the school. She always help the students who are bullied by Kahi's group. Yoona sunbae for her acting skills." eunjung explained.

 " Yes. and we heard that you can play all musical instruments, sing very well and dance well too. You're amazing and talented like your sisters seohyun " cl said.

" Mwoh ? Who told you that ? " i threw my deathly glare to my two bestfriends, i know one of them told them about my talent.

" Who have the big mouth here Hyunnie " krystal said and smiled to Luna

" You Luna ? "

" Neh, Sorry Seororo. I'm just too proud of you that's why i shared them your talent. " she explained.

" Why what's wrong ? " sunye asked

" She doesn't want othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter