Weird Feelings.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One's POV

It's been 4 days since Seohyun didn't go to school. Her unnies insisted that she must rest at home because her ankle still hurts and she's still not familliar using her crutches. She really wants to go to school again because she skipped many lessons now. She decided to talk to her unnies so that she can ask if she can go to school again.

" Taeyeon unnie " she called her sister and Taeyeon immidietly rushed to her side because Seohyun is struggling using the crutches.

" Why Hyunnie ? You need anything ? " her sister asked her.

" Taeyeon unnie i want to go to school tomorrow, I'm so bored here " seohyun pleaded.

" But Seohyun, you're ankle is still not in good condition. "

" Unnie, trust me. I'm already fine. Please can i go to school ? " she pleaded and use her puppy dog eyes.

" But  who will take care of you when you're at school ?  What if you need anything ? " her unnie asked her. Obviously Seohyun knew that her sister is still hesitating if she will allow her or not.

" I can take care of myself, besides my friends are there and especially you and our sisters. Please unnie ? " seohyun begged.

" Arasso, but promise me to take care of yourself and call me if you need anything okay ? " Taeyeon said.

" Thanks Unnie ! Promise i'll take good care. I love you unnie. You are the best ! " Seohyun exclaimed in joy.

" Your always welcome Hyunnie. I love you too "

Seohyun went to her room to fix her things, then suddenly 5 girls came to her room.

" SURPRISE ! " the girls said.

" Omo ! Luna, Krystal, CL, Eunjung, Sunye ! What are you doing here guys ? " seohyun asked.

" Of course were visiting you. We miss you seohyun " CL said as they hugged each other.

" When are you going back to school ? Were so worried when Kyuhyun told us that you sprained your ankle. " Luna said.

" I'm going back to school tomorrow. See ? I'm fixing my things already. "

" You know what Seohyun, I think Kyuhyun miss you " Sunye teased.

" Waeyo ? " Seohyun asked confused. Thinking why would kyuhyun miss her.

" He's quiet when class. And he's seems so bored this past few days " eunjung said.

" Oh really ? He's just bored and quiet because he doesn't have anyone to tease. " Seohyun said as she continue to fix her things. They continue to chat and they teach seohyun the lessons that she missed and finally it's time for the girls to go home.

" Girls thanks so much for visiting me and teaching me the lessons. Take care !  " Seohyun said.

" No welcome hyunnie, See you in class tomorrow ! " Krystal said.

" Anyeong ! " they all said and bid goodbye.

Next day...

Seohyun and her sisters are walking in the hallway, they plan to accompany seohyun in going to her classroom because they're still worried for her.

" Seohyun are you sure you are fine ? " Hyoyeon asked worri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter