Unofficial Date.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

The girls are all home now except for Seohyun who is still with Henry, Yuri told them everything about what happened to her and Yesung. Her sisters are very happy for her. They continue to chat when they notice that Seohyun is not with them.

" Hey, Where's Seohyun ? " Taeyen asked. She looks at Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri who stayed in the house.

" Omo, She's not here ? I thought she's in her room. " Sooyoung said.

" You don't know where Seohyun is ? " Tiffany asked worriedly.

" Did she go out ? Why did she not ask for permission ? " Jessica said. They start calling Seohyun but her phone is off.

" Geez, she's not answering her phone ! Where is she ? " Sunny asked. They're panicking because they're worried for Seohyun. One hour had passed but Seohyun is not yet home.

" Taeyeon unnie, Why is Seohyun not home yet ? Yoona asked worriedly.

" She's still not picking up her phone. What happened to her ? " Yuri said.

I think we should ask for help." Hyoyeon suggested. " Hyo is right. Let's call for help "  jessica said.

" Come on let's go find her. " Taeyeon said. They're going out of the mansion when they saw a car entering in the gate.

" Whose car is that ? " Yuri asked. Then they saw Seohyun got out of the car with Henry.

" Hey ! It's Seohyun ! " Yoona exclaimed then Seohyun entered the mansion with Henry.

" Joohyun ! Where did you go ?! " Sooyoung yelled that made seohyun shocked.

" Unnie, I went with Henry oppa. " Seohyun explained.

" But why you didn't asked for permission ?! You made us very worried ?! " Jessica yelled.

" We keep on calling you but you're not answering your phone " Yuri said

" And why are you not answering your phone ? We are panicking here thinking that something bad happened to you ! " Yoona raised her voice.

" Unnies, I'm very sorry. My phone ran out of battery " Seohyun said teary eyed.

" But why you didn't asked for permission ? You should have asked Jessica, Sooyoung or Yuri since they're here in the house. " Taeyeon said. She's really angry because Seohyun didn't asked for permission. She's very worried for their sister.

" Mianhe unnie. I'm going to ask permission but Yuri unnie went out of the house, Jessica unnie and Sooyoung unnie is both sleeping that's why i didn't wake them up. " Seohyun explained.

" But still Seohyun, You should've waken me up ! What if something bad happened to you ? And we didn't know where you are ? " Jessica said then Seohyun started to cry.

" I'm sorry unnies. Cheongmal mianhe " Seohyun said then Jessica hugged her.

" Mianhe hyunnie, unnies are just worried for you that's why we're acting like this. " Jessica said.

" It's okay unnie. I know it's my fault. " Seohyun said. Taeyeon went to her and hugged her.

" Sorry too if unnies yelled at you. We just don't know what are we going to do if something might happened to you. " taeyeon said and brushed her hair.

" Just don't do it again Seohyun. Arasso ? You know how much we love you that's why were being like this. " Tiffany said.

" Hyunnie, Sorry if unnie yelled at you too. Mianhe. " Yoona said. 

" Promise us you wouldn't do this again. " Hyoyeon said. 

" I promise unnie. I will not make you all worried like this again. " Seohyun said then sunny wiped her tears.

" Stop crying Seohyun. Unnies are not mad at you. " Sunny said and she smiled.

" Stop crying okay ? You're our baby sister that's why we worry so much for you. " Sooyoung said and they all nod.

" Thanks unnies. I love you all so much. Sorry again. " Seohyun said. Her sisters smiled.

" Noonas, Sorry for what happened today. It's also my fault. " Henry suddenly speaks.

" It's alright Henry. But if you will ask Seohyun to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter