Making Friends ? No way !

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

Were now at the Aministration office, we all sat in the table, All the Choi Brothers is sittingon the right , while me and my unnies on the left side and Mrs. Lee on the Center. No one dared to speak. Were all afraid. I regretted that i told my unnies what Kyuhyun did to me.

" What's the commotion all about  " Mrs. Lee finally spoken.

" Miss, it's nothing . " Leeteuk explained.

" Nothing ? Are you sure nothing ? I've seen everything. "

" I think we should tell the truth to Mrs. Lee since she saw everything and there's no point lying now. " Yesung said.

" So tell me now, How did this start ? "

" That Choi Kyuhyun, he did something and Seohyun was blamed by their teacher. " sunny unnie said.

" And what did you do ? "

" I-i pun-ch-e-d h-im " sooyoung unnie admitted. She even stuttered because of her nervousness.

" Is that so ? Why did you punch him ? "

" Because he make Seohyun cry ! "

" But still that's not a valid reason "

" And you Choi Ryeowook why are you yelling at Park Sooyoung ? "

" Because she punched our maknae "

" Oh i see. "

" You hyoyeon and eunhyuk , I've heard some news that you're alwyas yelling at each other and because of that the class is also disturbed. Is that true ? "

" Admit it you damn monkey ! " Hyoyeon unnie yelled at Enuhyuk

" Shut up Fiona ! "

" I guessed it's true. " Mrs. Lee said.

" You Leeteuk, i don't like your attitude. A lot of students from your batch are complaining that you're always bullying Ms. Park Taeyeon. Is that true ? Admit it. I have my reliable sources. "

" Neh, Mrs. Lee "

" Lastly, I heard you Heechul and Tiffany cutted your class this morning. "

" Neh. Because Park Tiffany ran away from out room and i just followed her to stop her because the class is starting. See Mrs. Lee ? I'm the victim here. " heechul protested.

" You ? You're the Victim ? You called me flirt . FYI, I'm not a flirt ! You didn't know how much it hurts "

" Hurt ? But you called me Gay "

" Shut up both of you " Mrs. Lee said. She's very angry.

" How dare you call Fany unnie flirt ? " yuri unnie said.

" Stop this ! " Mrs. Lee said.

" About your case Park Seohyun "

" Neh Mrs. Lee.? " i answered.

" Mrs. Narsha told me everything. Is that true that you call him dog and shouted at the class ? "

" Neh. But he keeps on disturbing me and bugging me that's why i can't take it He even called me PIG . " i explained. I'm almost teary eyed but i need to control my tears.

" Is that true Mr. Choi Kyuhyun ? "

" Neh Mrs. Lee "

" I'm very disappointed with all of you. You're all the Son and Daughters of the people with biggest company here in Korea and you act like that. I think i must do this to all of you. "

" What is it miss ? " we all asked.

" From now on, You'll all be friends. Especially you Leeteuk and Taeyeon , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk , Tiffany and Heechul , Sooyoung and Ryeowook and the both of you Kyuhyun and Seohyun . "

" Mwoh ? " all of us called exclaimed

" I can't be friends with this Monkey " hyoyeon unnie complained and eunhyuk just shot her a death glare.

" But Miss please. I don't want to friends with him. You know that he always b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter