Weird Changes.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

I really can't stand seeing Seohyun this wounded up so i decided to leave the hospital first. Damn that Nicole ! How dare she do that to Seohyun ? She even lied that i'm her boyfriend ?! What the hell. Because of her Seohyun got hurt, because of her Seohyun thought that she's my girlfriend. I really hate that girl. So i decided to go back to school and face that ing Nicole.

" Hi Kyuhyun oppa ! " she suddenly calls me, she immidietly linked her arms with me. Such a Flirt.

" Can we talk ? " i said. I shouldn't ask her if we can talk because i know she'll agreed to it immidietly.

" Sure Oppa, " we went to the garden and i spoke right away,

" Yah ! Why did you hurt Seohyun ? " I shouted.

" I knew it. She also told you didn't she ? " she said.

" Tell me, why did you do that ? "

" I'm just protecting myself. She slapped me first ! " she said. Damn this girl, Such a liar.

" You liar, I know what happened. And why did you tell her that i'm your girlfriend ? Now she really believed that i'm your boyfriend. " i told her.

" I just told her that so she'll stay away from you, Oppa you know very well how much i like you " Nicole said as she hugged me but i pushed her away.

" You also know very well how much I DON'T LIKE YOU " i yelled at her. Emphasizing the word I don't like you.

" Yah Oppa ! Why are you being like this ? So what if i told her that were couples ? Why are you so affected with that ? It's not like you have feelings for her don't you ? " Nicole asked me. She caught me offguard. But she's right ? Why am i being so affected ? Do i start having feelings for her now ? I don't know ! I'm Confused.

" I'm not affected ! I just don't like you lying that you're my girlfriend ! I hate it. " I told her.

" But oppa " 

" Stop it, You know what you really deserve to be suspended from school. You know what ? How i wished you were expelled now. " i told her then i walk away.

No One's POV.

After 2 days, Seohyun was now dischar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter